Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenfruit

Banned for stealing my answer,  seriously--- I was going to say the exact same thing!

Sybl

forbiddenfruit

Banned for making me meow.....Purrrrrrrr

Izzy1337

Banned for getting me into trouble with Insanity. It was your wine cooler, not mine! ;D
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Iridescent Raven

Banned for not giving me a wine cooler.  :'(

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not spiking your own drink!

Anesa

Banned for making me want a wine cooler SOO bad...(Marguerita  from B&J)

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not going and getting one!  Or sending your naughty horsey off on an errand!

Anesa

He can't be caught with liquor on him, they done arrested him once for "Trotting Under the Influence"!

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-

banned for making me laugh so hard, I spilled [/i]my[/i] drink!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

LOL..Banned for being such a "giggle box"!  ;)

Izzy1337

Banned for putting giggle box into quotes. That's totally a real thing.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for trying to "dictate" to me as to "where" I put my "quotation marks"!  ;P

Izzy1337

OMG, can't breathe... banned... *ROFLMAOOL* and I apologize for the text speak... it's only once get over it :P

Anesa

LOL!!!

Banned for making me laugh at her laughing!!   LOL!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me miss all the funny stuff :(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for laughing too much.... hush, you may wake up the farm.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for thinking my laughing would wake up the farm when what we just did couldnt ;) >:)
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

-giggles-

Banned for using the word "did", it ain't over yet mister! ;)

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Banned for being so greedy and for misspelling master ;D
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

banned for punishing my greediness, what can I say, i can't get enough;  my thirst is unquenched!

Insanityenviesme

banned for acting as though you dont like my punishments :p
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Banned for being correct!  LOL

Insanityenviesme

banned for being truthful ;)
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Banned for letting me get my way!