Guitar, Drums and Dreams a plenty! Roadies needed!!

Started by Bekah Boo, June 17, 2016, 09:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

Alright!
So as it stands right now we are currently looking for a drummer as well as a few roadies for our group!
Please message me if you are interested, as well as add in an character sheet for me to review!
Don't be shy sign up before it's gone!

CaptainErotica

I admittedly do not know much about playing the drums in real life or being a musician. But i'd love to join as the drummer and help give the girls a hand -or two- with the gear.

Are you still requiring the sample post along with the character sheet?

Update: This game and the band being mostly young females is screaming for me to make Staycee Jaxx.

Tytus

Tytus Hale

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: CaptainErotica on August 02, 2016, 02:05:25 AM

Update: This game and the band being mostly young females is screaming for me to make Staycee Jaxx.

Actually now the band is even between males and females.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

InnocentSynn

Not really sure about being a roadie but might there be an interest in someone playing a body guard or head of security type?

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on August 02, 2016, 02:39:50 PM
Not really sure about being a roadie but might there be an interest in someone playing a body guard or head of security type?

It's Bekah's call but we lost our manager's assistant as he took over lead vocals, so I don't think it would be a bad idea if Clay, the manager, had a right hand person to get shit done when he was busy with... other things. This person could very easily also be a body guard/muscle. Clay is not exactly a good guy and may have need of someone like that from time to time.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Tytus

hey Bekah Boo, I pm'd you my character sheet. Sorry the picture is so big, but I couldn't get it to act right. I'll have to work on it.
Tytus Hale

Bekah Boo

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on August 02, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
It's Bekah's call but we lost our manager's assistant as he took over lead vocals, so I don't think it would be a bad idea if Clay, the manager, had a right hand person to get shit done when he was busy with... other things. This person could very easily also be a body guard/muscle. Clay is not exactly a good guy and may have need of someone like that from time to time.

Sorry just got back from work ;3
I think that sounds like a fantastic idea, Clay seems the type to want an sort of authoritative person at his side, whether it be for muscle or simply so that he seems like a big deal with the need for security. Plus with the crazy antics of an rock band? It might be a good idea ;3
Just PM me a character sheet, I will be working on the new threads and be PMing them shortly to everyone.

CaptainErotica

Yay! I am working on a few changes to better fit the group, but it looks like Staycee Jaxx will soon be gracing the group with his rock godliness. I'm excited. *sings..I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...some groupie just stole my pants but I think I like it.*

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Bekah Boo on August 02, 2016, 06:49:55 PM
Sorry just got back from work ;3
I think that sounds like a fantastic idea, Clay seems the type to want an sort of authoritative person at his side, whether it be for muscle or simply so that he seems like a big deal with the need for security. Plus with the crazy antics of an rock band? It might be a good idea ;3
Just PM me a character sheet, I will be working on the new threads and be PMing them shortly to everyone.

Awesome.....I'll begin working on the big guy here in a bit and have a character sheet for you probably by tomorrow evening

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on August 02, 2016, 08:21:38 PM
Awesome.....I'll begin working on the big guy here in a bit and have a character sheet for you probably by tomorrow evening

No worries can't wait ;3
Just PM it to me and I'll be sending everyone links to the threads here soon.

MistressofPen

Bekah Boo

Thank you so much for all the interest guys! We're still looking for a few more roadies, but otherwise this reboot will be a go here soon so hurry!

InnocentSynn

So where exactly is the Accepted characters thread so that I can get a feel for who else is running around in this deal?

MistressofPen

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on August 03, 2016, 09:46:29 PM
So where exactly is the Accepted characters thread so that I can get a feel for who else is running around in this deal?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253729.0

Here you go.

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

InnocentSynn

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on August 03, 2016, 10:21:15 PM
Ohh you beat me to it by like... five seconds >.<

Perhaps fortunately as I would've felt weird calling you 'love' lol

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on August 03, 2016, 10:21:57 PM
Perhaps fortunately as I would've felt weird calling you 'love' lol
Hey no judgments buddy ^•^
On/Off

MistressofPen

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Bekah Boo

Done looking folks! Thank you for all the interest!