Grim Seeking A Pet/Slave (F only)

Started by Grim, April 25, 2009, 03:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

The old topic was getting on in age, so I created a new one.  Yes I'm still interested in doing the other roles I posted, so don't be afraid to pm me about those.  But thats not what this is about, its about finding the right sub.  Its been a long time since I've collared a sub, and its time for that to change.  Looking through my old posts will reveal that I am playful and believe there is a difference between domanance and flat out bullying. 
  Yes, I've had a few already pm me about this.  But do continue to look, roleplay is all about enjoying yourself.  But Once collared the fantashy can grow even more fleshed out.  I'm open to answering questions here or through pm. 
  It should be noted, at the time being I'm ONLY interested in doing roleplay through MSN.  (Remember Yahoo and Msn can communicate with one another.)
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

Grim

O/O

Grim

Time has past and this will be the last week I'll be searching for pure slave/pet roleplays.  So if your interested I'd implore you to send me a message.  After this week I'll post a few of the quirky roleplays that have been going on in my head.  They seem to be a bit more popular then the vanilla roles of any matter.

O/O