News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Back and Looking for Roleplay

Started by Sinna Mystika, November 27, 2010, 06:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorcan

That should make for an interesting scene when he discovers an assasin not of his running around in his town.

Sinna Mystika

Precisely. Hence the reason she tries to stay hidden. She's from quite some way away from Tahlis. She occasionally comes through to stock up on her little potions. Pain reliever, wound cleaner, knockout, poison. She carries six vials in her belt.

lorcan

Cool, well lets hope we get some more players.

Sinna Mystika

Yes, let's. If you know anyone who's interested, point them this way. Here's hoping.

lorcan

Ill try im relatively new here and dont know many people  and i have even gone out on a limb trying to runa starwars legacy era game in the groups wanted rpm forum.

Sinna Mystika

Keep trying, is all I know to say. Eventually, someone'll bite. This is a great site.

lorcan

Yep but i have had 14 views so far.

Helenia

Hi I’m new to E and am interested in perhaps giving a free form RP ago. I’m generally new to RP as well so is it advisable i get a few RP’s under my belt before jumping into something like this?

lorcan

Well  welcome to E and i have no problem helping someone new get acquanited with rping but lets wait for Synna to get on and we can see what we work out together.

Sinna Mystika

Yes. Welcome!! I don't see any reason why we can't have new as well as seasoned RPers. I'm not so seasoned, myself, to be honest. Only about a year under my belt.

Nerdychic447

Hey I read through the story, and it is REALLY making me want to join, so can I?

Sinna Mystika

If we can garner a bit of interest, I certainly don't see why not.  ;D

Nerdychic447

I better start building up a character. *Begins writing*

MistressofPen

I'd be interested in reading the story, if not actually participating.  Now, how do I find the RP?  I'm new here, not new to writing or to RP'ing, but want to watch for a bit to become acquainted with the style and form here.

you can contact me at <snipped>

I think things have changed here and I'm finding it difficult to get back to where I was...(i.e. I've left a response and am not getting notifiers of new responses as when I first signed up---is it user error or system change?)

<No contact information allowed in public boards>

KaiiVii

(misstess of Pen: You might have to bookmark/ subscribe in order to get notifications IDK)

I would totally be willing to join. Is there magic in this land? What sort?
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

MistressofPen

Quote from: KaiiVii on January 27, 2011, 11:10:58 AM
(misstess of Pen: You might have to bookmark/ subscribe in order to get notifications IDK)

I would totally be willing to join. Is there magic in this land? What sort?

Thank you.  I'm getting up to speed. 

Haven't heard more on this story, though.

Sinna Mystika

There would be magic, yes. 'Tis a fantasy land. I check back every week or so for replies anymore, since I hadn't gotten any for some time. It seems interest has waned?? Either way. I was waiting to see if the third person had wanted to join. Without definite "yes, I'll play," I wasn't going to start. I didn't want to get a few posts in and then have to abandon it due to lack of interest.

KaiiVii

I am still interested and will play if this gets going again
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)