The Institute - looking for M

Started by RedEve, February 07, 2015, 07:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

1953, somewhere in New England.

A 19th century mansion has been turned into a specialized institute for "troubled" young women.
The euphemism is purposefully vague.
In reality, it is the place where well-off families send their female relatives after their "sexually deviant behavior" has shamed their reputation, or puts the family at the risk of such shame.
This behavior can be as innocent as a young woman having sex before marriage.
Other women are there because their husbands found out their wives had strayed, and they could not stand the thought of their significant other finding pleasure with other men.
A few young women are what one might have described as "genuine" nymphomaniacs.

Each patient at the facility is there for as long as the family deems it necessary. A handful of women have been there since the facility opened in the early 1920s.

The staff is predominantly female, with only a handful of male staff present. Most of those men are kept away from the female patients for as much as possible.

The only member of staff who has some familiarity to most of the women is the custodian, a man who lives on a small cottage some 200 feet away from the main house.
His job is to maintain the gardens and do small repairs in and around the main building.
In his two decades of working there, a secret routine has developed, where he is visited almost every night by one of the institutes female patients.

As he is the only man they have any real access to, the braver amongst the patients have found a way to sneak out of their dormitory at night and join the man in his cottage for some carnal pleasures.

This would be a solo game in which the male player is the groundskeeper/custodian. I would play the several women who visit him.
How many of them I will portray will depend on the length of this game, but I would certainly like to play at least three different patients before the game is over.

I don't have any specific requirements for the male character other than some basic demands in terms of age and looks.
He should be at least 45 years old, perhaps older still. He has been there for over two decades and he would have been employed in a few other places before he was hired at the institute.
In terms of his looks, he should not be too handsome. His appeal to these poor, sexually repressed women will be the fact that he is the only man they have any access to.
However, this does not mean that you should choose a likeness that hit every branch of the ugly tree either.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in trying this.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list