Mass Effect: Pelan Industries [M/F or F/F]

Started by thebobmaster, December 08, 2014, 10:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

The year is 2211 CE. 25 years have passed since the Reapers were neutralized as a threat. With their defeat, the Spectres have been left doing as they normally have: scouring the galaxy for threats while the Council sends them on missions.

Of course, threats can come from many angles, and some of them can be quite unexpected when they do show up...
----

This RP would feature your character as a Spectre, currently on Noveria as a respite after a successful mission. The respite would not last long, however, as my character, a quarian hacker, would be seen getting attacked for some data she stole from a company called Pelan Industries. Once the Spectre interferes, my quarian would be taken under the Spectre's custody, revealing what the data she stole signifies: a criminal threat to the Citadel. Of course, that's how the story starts...not how it ends.

If this plot sounds interesting to you, send me a PM or post on this topic and we can discuss further details. There will be some violence in this RP, obviously, but not necessarily sexually. The fewer limits, the better, as I feel that allows more freedom in letting the story flow naturally, but I can work within many limits.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

thebobmaster

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!