Celestial Goblin has passed

Started by Cosmo_ac, August 11, 2011, 10:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

A few weeks ago I was online when I got a PM from Celestial Goblin out of the blue.  He was on my friends list (and I obviously on his), and while we had talked a bit of recent I was usually the instigator of the conversations.  The message I recieved from the PM was that Pawel (Celestial Goblin) had killed himself recently, and that it was his parent who was sending the message.

At first, I was a little skeptical.  I've known people who have had there messenger accounts hacked, so it wasn't beyong the realm of possibilities that this had happened.  However, I also knew Pawel.  We had known each other, and played some games together for years.  I knew that Pawel had a tendency to get depressed from time to time, and it seems that sadly, despite that fact that he seemed ok when talking to him only a few weeks earlier, his demons finally seemed to get the better of him and won.

Checking my e-mail account, I found that the same message had been sent to a variety of people, including one whom was his aunt.  She stated that she had been unable to get in contact with Pawel's family in a response e-mail to people.  I recently sent an e-mail asking if what had been claimed, Pawel's death, was true or not, and tonight I opened an e-mail to find the aunt confirming that indeed Pawel was dead and the funeral had been conducted last saturday.

I didn't know Pawel as well as I would have liked to.  I guess everybody says that when a person dies.  What I did know was that he was an exceptionally creative young man who was filled with ideas.  He would have difficulties sometimes, hitting dry spells for sometimes months at a time, but the wait was worth it as when the dry spell ended, you were once again treated to his great imaginary skills.  He struck me as a good person, who  was always friendly to those he talked to.  He will be missed.

Chris Brady

Another star dims.

He will be missed.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sabby

Cosmo_ac

QuoteHave you PM'd the mods?

They PM'd me after I posted this.