Total drama Elliquiy (NC)

Started by zenpai, January 27, 2014, 11:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

http://totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Drama_Wiki

It my take on a the cartoon. this is in a cartoon world where no one can die. no matter how crazy the completions. I will play the host of the show . this will be a completion type story. two teams complete too win the prize of 1 million dollars of the national currency. In true TD fashion the completion will be very random & likely wont be for every one. the stories not about sex but it could happen, Anything more than light nudity (breast and butt)should get faded to black. Yes sex screens can go on as long as they don't break the light nudity rule. 

Roles
host- zenpai
co-host/sidekick/gm -

interns(there the npcs)-

constant arch types
any
-------- 
Waverer
Picture:(cartoon pictures)
Name:
personality:
Top two fears:
bottom two fears:
Back ground (optional)
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_DzvAtMLmCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pendarious

ya know what?......i'll be co GM and cohost......chef hatchet is one of my fav characters.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

zenpai

nice now we just need contestants

zenpai

pendarious

still game for playing co-host/GM
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

zenpai

TeacupTwink

Interested, in fact I had the same idea. I suck at GMing though, so I am glad someone else is doing it.

zenpai

yeah i just need a few more vim.. I mean contestants

zenpai

zenpai

I am still bumping this idea to the front

Golden Spider

Sounds... interesting. I could be in
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

zenpai

zenpai

zenpai

zenpai

bump cause i really wat to do this story