Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

A number of girls from various ages have been abducted by a strange alien species.  Some from the modern age, but some from farther back in the past, and yet all somehow able to strangely understand each other.  They're being kept in a strange metallic room which manifests up food and such for them, and the girls who have been here longer tell tales of horrific stories of monsters that do horrible things to them...

Obviously, I need two types of groups: girls and tentacle monsters.  If you're interested, please note which you'd prefer to play, or if you'd like to play both ^_^

I can't quite figure out what the plot will be for this, so one option is that the girls get put into cryostasis (suspended animation, a type of deep sleep where the girl stops aging) to explain a good way to slip out for a while if a person wants to take a break from the group.  This would also easily explain how girls from older times would be picked up, such as if someone wanted to play a lady from the Medieval or Victorian era.

Let's see who all would be interested in this.

Edit: Brought the character sheet for the victims to the first post area so that it can be easily found.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Current Clothing:
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:
Pregnancy:
Copious amounts of cum:
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:

Original IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107976.0   (I am phasing out the use of this thread since there's too much going on for just one, but wanted to leave it up for people to adjust to the new ones)

Girls' Dormitory - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108051.0

Alien Dormitories - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108054.0

The rest of the ship - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108053.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Approved Character Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107986.0

Monster Character Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108107.0  (Note that it's not mandatory to have something here, but since many people want to, I'm not going to fight it ^_^)

Time Dilation: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108287.0 (I set this up for people who don't post as often as the others but still want to be able to RP here, so that people don't feel left out.)

List of current pairings: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108302.0

Yes, we're still taking both victims and tentacle monsters ^_^

I hereby announce FireFlights and Swordsman18 as my assistants for this game.

The entire board can be found here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0 but the original version of the page threads were left as is so that people can make sure they know which is which.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Swordsman18

I could either girl or tentacle it all depends on what you need/want there, Andy. I look forward to seeing the idea flushed out a little more and I will throw out more ideas to you as the time passes. I think a character sheet for possibly the girl and the monster would be a good place to start.

Laughing Hyena

tuckers02

minerva7790

I'm finding it very very hard to pass up on this one! But I will be away for a full 12 days in June!! T__T
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Muse

Oh, dear...  This sounds fun, but I'm afraid I'm filling up.  I'll keep my eyes on this. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ophelia Jaxon

I'll play a girl if the need is there. I've never played a tentacle pairing
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

abandoneddolly

Urbanzorro

*Squiggly squiggly squiggly*.....errr I'll play a tentacle if you're still looking for some?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

AndyZ

Minerva, I doubt we'll have everything set before the start of June, but you'll be welcome to pop in.

Right now I count 4 girls, 2 tentacle monsters, and one wild card.  Not counting myself, but I'll probably make a tentacle monster.

Let's start seeing character sheets, at least for the girls.  I figure that those playing the tentacle monsters will likely use different monsters according to the Ons/Offs of the girls.

I'll also note that due to the linguistic sensors on the ship, if a girl speaks another language from the rest, everyone will automatically be able to understand each other.  There may be the occasional rare and dead language that the program simply hasn't processed, though, if you absolutely don't want the other girls to understand you.

Right now I'm looking at girls to have been abducted from the year 2011 and before.  You've most likely been kept in suspended animation for a lot of the time, however, so it would still seem as though it's been less than a year since you left Earth.  Later on, though, I may allow for girls from the future, but that can end up becoming complicated rather quickly.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Current Clothing:
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:
Pregnancy:
Copious amounts of cum:
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:

I may add more to this sheet later.  I added Pheromones/Aphrodisiac.

I expect that some tentacle monsters will have different effects than others, but it's certainly possible to just play another one (or a similar one who just doesn't do a particular kind of thing) in order to make sure everyone gets a turn ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Vergil1989

I might come into this game as both a girl and a tentacle beast of some sort.  I haven't gotten to do a tentacle monster in a very long time, so I'd love to give this a go, but finding a good pic to match is going to be a bitch and a half lol.  Other than that though, I could very easily see myself getting in this one.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Swordsman18

Name: Destiny Anderson

Year Abducted: 2008

Personality: Destiny was the kind of girl who was always an observer, she watched and kept notes on all of her friends and family. She typically kept her observations to herself but she never really shared her opinion on such things or allowed someone to get to know her. Truthfully she doesn't really know herself. All she knows is that she is good at noticing her surroundings and getting at least a little understanding of others.

Current Clothing; Destiny was abducted on her way to her first ever party so she was adorned in black stockings, a short red strapless dress, and red heels

On's/Off's:
You can do any of those three to her, the one thing that I ask is that if you do impregnate her, please don't have anything that if she births it, bursts out of her in some kind of horrible fashion. Let her birth them the regular old fashioned way. Also I request that she not be eaten, or mutilated in anyway. But other than that you can have at her you evil monsters.

Biography: Destiny was a girl born to two photographer parents who from a very young age told her to be observant of all of the moments of life. And this is what she did, she watched everything and anything, all while not being active. Her childhood was marked with lots of interesting things about others but nothing particularly about herself other than she could draw very well and could sketch something from memory after seeing it for only a little while. Her parents were quite proud of this little ability of hers and enrolled her in art school after art school, each time she always did amazingly as her art was just viewing what was before her and copying it.

At 15, she was given her first camera and within less than a week, she had an entire 6 rolls filled to the max with pictures of all of the interesting things she saw. And her parents agreed, she was a natural born observer and photographer. They didn't truly understand how much she chronicled things till they looked and saw her journals filled to the brim with all she saw. Thought they were amazed by all of their daughter's work they did not see one thing. She wrote nothing about herself, or her opinions on things. It purely consisted of fact.

She was quickly pushed into college as Journalism/Photography major, and she did well there too. As always the world was what she learned from and she took all of college as a learning experience. With her passive tendencies she was never propositioned by boys much, they tried but she never really knew how she felt about them so none got a shot. And thus on the sexual side of things, she was innocent and a virgin only really knowing how to pleasure herself.

And so the day of her abduction, she was going to a party in her Sophomore year of college. Her camera was on her and the only thing they found of her after she was gone, the last picture on it being a dramatic picture of a bright light in the sky. It was a picture that won the Pultizer Prize that year due to her parents wanting their daughter's disappearance to mean something and hoping that the widely known picture may someday bring their daughter home to them.

tuckers02

Name: Sophie Andoline
Appearance: Sophie is a small woman that doesn't have much form on her at all.  She stands about mid 5' and weighs about a hundred pounds.  She wears her brown hair to the small of her back and match with her brown eyes.  Her skin is not too pale, but not tanned either.  She does not spend a lot of time in the sun.
Year abducted: 2002
Personality: Sophie is one of those 'naughty' catholic school girls.  She wears revealing clothes that is on the borderline of slutty and loves to tease the guys and flirts every chance she gets.  Despite this, she's never gone all the way with a guy and is still a virgin.  She is not shy but she's waiting to find the perfect guy.  She has yet to realize that the type of guy she's looking for would be put off by the way she acts.
Current Clothing:  Sophie was wearing a sheer nylon violet shirt that showed through to the black bra she was wearing.  She had on a sheen black miniskirt with black panties to match her bra.  She was wearing black hose and violet pumps when she was abducted.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Other then vore, even soft, and permanent mutilation; pretty much everything else is fine.  Since this is a non-consensual situation, I'm more lax with what can be done to my character.
Oviposition: I'm fine with this as long as it doesn't lead to vore (hatchlings eating themselves out of her)
Pregnancy: Would be a great plot point.
Copious amounts of cum:
I'm fine with this.

abandoneddolly

Name: Amy Sheppard
Nickname: Aziel
Appearance:
Year abducted: 1995
Personality: Amy is very head strong. When she has an idea about something, that is how it is period. She is quick to anger, and perhaps a bit moody. In crowds shes shy and withdraw, but by herself she can get pretty pushy.
Current Clothing: A black jacket. Black long sleeve shirt, and jeans with army boots. She has a chain wrapped around her jeans to act as her belt. She has a couple of necklaces, one a silver dagger with a small dragon wrapped around it, the other a silver cross. She has two lip rings in, and earrings that are in the shapes of a spider.
Please indicate your preference – I don't care what you do to her. Bring it all on, If you feeling like using Oviposition and hatchlings rip out of her, I wouldn't care. In other words do your worst.

Rog the Rake

TeNtAcLe CrEaTuRe 001 ~Jorg~

TeNtAcLe CrEaTuRe 002 ~Flux~

TeNtAcLe CrEaTuRe 003 ~Klux the 3rd~

Please to PM me if any of these would serve as adequate for the aliens who drop the girls on the planets where they keep there tentacle pets, and then observe as there pets fuck the earth woman silly...

Rog the Rake

AndyZ

I felt I should make a few things clear.

I don't mind if someone wants to play both a tentacle monster and a girl, although it would probably be awkward to attempt to abduct your own character.  (Or just possibly awesome)  I would, however, request some specific sort of header for each of your posts, so that people don't get confused.

I don't mind at all if people want to stat out specific types of tentacle monsters, but I wasn't going to request it because A.) the girls probably won't be able to tell them apart to any notable degree, B.) it makes it easy enough to just have one who doesn't perform a particular type of kink of the girl's player doesn't like it, and C.) it allows for a much larger crew and subsection of tentacle monster species.  However, if people want to use specific pictures, even if that monster doesn't always use oviposition or the like, I'm also good with it.

If any of the people playing tentacle monsters want to ask for something to be added to the list for the character sheets, please post something to that effect.

Destiny Anderson - Approved

Sophie Andoline - Approved

Amy Sheppard - Approved

Astrofig

AndyZ

Astrofig

Name: Elia Demarco
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Elia would like to be thought of as sultry and mysterious, but never quite manages to pull it off; her natural friendly demeanour shines through. She isn't one to sit idly by while someone needs her; she will do her damndest to help them.
Current Clothing: The black top seen in her picture, and a white skirt.
Oviposition: Yes, just please don't have the spawn chew their way out.
Pregnancy: Yes please!
Copious amounts of cum:Makes me laugh
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure, go for it!

AndyZ

Elia Demarco - Approved

If we get to more than 8 girls, I may have them come in as a second room, with a hallway in between to allow some degree of meet and greet.  Or do you think 4 girls in a room would be more than sufficient?

Qt

AndyZ

Absolutely.  We haven't started yet.  There's room for everyone ^_^

I'll put up a starting post in a day or two once I get a feel for how many people we can expect.

Qt

Okay, in that case I'm definitely interested in playing a tentacle monster... hehehehe.

abandoneddolly