Secrets of Candlewick (Supernatural Romance-Fae and WereCreatures-LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, June 08, 2015, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cabalxxvi

I am very interested myself, and would like to place a slot for the next Vampire. I will be working with the sheet now, and can come up with the concept for him. I really love the store setup you have, and the detail that was placed in the story itself. Bravo.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tinkertoy

I have two very clear ideas for two characters in my mind immediately upon reading this.  One for a vampire and one for a human. If I can also put a hold on Eva Green and Marion Cotillard as faceclaims, that would further help my development of these ladies.

I will PM you with my concepts and see if you think they would be acceptable in this world.

EXCITED!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Crash

I had a lot of help from pilfering other RPG's but thanks!

Tinkertoy - I already have the two vampire slots taken but we might be able to take a vampire concept and turn it into an Autumn or Winter Fae so send me what you are thinking or just post it here.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

cabalxxvi

Crash

Go ahead.  I may not get to it immediately as I have more to do here first.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

cabalxxvi

Understood Crash, and I'll be working on it now then. Do you want it posted here on the thread as well?

Crash

cabalxxvi

Great, working on the sheet now. It's going to take me some time to get the history done for the character though. Will be happy to post him. A few questions on the vampire though.

What other powers are acceptable since I am a vampire book. I know them from the Dracula theory all the way to the old school White Wolf VTM game.

cabalxxvi

The next questions that I have involve the contracts, and the seat of king for Autumn. Can I place claim as the king of Autumn, and can I take on a contract to control the darkness or the shadows that you have listed?

Crash

To be honest not much more than what I have written.  The advantage of the vampire is that it can out  live its enemies if it is smart enough.  It is a skilled predator but that is really skill and not supernatural ability.  I personally hate the modern take on Vampires so I have trimmed them down to their essence here.  They can live forever and developed a predators senses as well as rapid healing when well fed.

Vampires can not hold the titles of King or Queen (at least not yet) and do not have contracts.  Those are strictly Fae.

I have a potential Autumn and Winter Queen.

cabalxxvi

Nods, thank you for that, and I will correct that for you, and will be PMing you a sheet here shortly just to make sure it's all okay.

cabalxxvi

Crash

It would be helpful to me to have people talk about their concepts here while I am getting the rest of the game information in place.

cabalxxvi

Alright, so I am aiming to play as a Vampire and I'll just post him in here as well.

cabalxxvi

Name:  Armond D' Angouleme

Player:
  Cabalxxvi

Concept:
  Armond is a man of respect, love, caring, and happiness all rolled into one hateful vampire that doesn't know how to express his emotions very well to anyone. He will care for you, but show it wrongfully. He will be happy but lashes out in anger, he will love in all the wrong ways.

Dirty Secret:
  Armond's dirty secret is something that would shake him to the core if found out. Armond ate his entire family when he was still a young vampire. He couldn't control the animal inside him. Now that he is an aged vampire he is trying to hold onto what humanity he has left.

Sex:
  Male

Orientation:
  Straight

On’s:
Same as the player - https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=53528
Off’s: Same as the player - https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=53528

Appearance:
Hair: Straight Black
Eyes: Lavender
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 231 lbs.

Description:

Personality:

Calculated - Armond always fully examines a situation before he makes a decision.
Caring - Armond has a respect for living things, due to no fully losing his humanity.
Strong Willed - Armond has a strong will against other people playing games with him.
Business Savant - Armond has run business his whole life, so he gets how to run them either up the chain or into the dirt.
Un-trusting - Armond trusts no one that hasn't earned his trust. People have to prove themselves before Armond will accept them.

Vampire Abilities:

Immortal – As long as a vampire can feed and does not meet a violent end they can live forever

Drinking Blood
– Vampires need blood to live.  A vampire recently topped off looks human.  A hungry vampire is pale and drawn to the point of looking feral.

Heightened Senses
– Vampires can hear heartbeats and smell blood.  They can also see Changelings as they really are.

Mesmerize
– Vampires have a strange pull over humans that can make the weak minded of them pliant to their wants.

Hard to Kill
– Must be staked and burned or beheaded.  Regenerates damage with feeding.

Oaths: N/A (Vampire)

Background: Armond is a being of immortal life, and can live longer than anyone due to his dark gift, or curse depending on who you talk to. Armond wasn't always in the Vale. The man or vampire rather, has traveled all over Canada and the US. Most notably was his time in the Revolutionary war of America, the Civil war, and all other wars that have happened through out time. Always changing his persona, and all legal information, the man has never been caught. One day he needed the sleep of vampires. He made himself go into the deep sleep of vampires. The problem with him falling into the sleep, was the coffin, it was transported and moved along in the US, and then eventually found itself into the Silver mines in the Vale.

Upon awaking in the silver mines, he found himself searching for a home. A home that he could be free of the humans, and there hunting ways, and a place that he could freely walk as the vampire that he was. He stepped out of the mines, and found the Vale. The place was nothing that he had ever seen before, and he was going to make sure that he could be himself in the place. He would wander the city, and see things that he hasn't ever seen anywhere else in the world, and decided that this place was the place that he had been searching for. He was going to make sure that it stayed that way. He needed to get the trust of the people in the Vale.

Armond started taking up odd jobs around the city, and slowly learned the layout of the land, and what the town was all about. He started to save money so that he could build a place that was his, and somewhere that he could hide in play site. Armond saved enough to purchase a warehouse that had 3 levels, and was the perfect place to start building what he was going to call his new home. He started with the upper floors and made sure that they had everything that they were going to need. The bar, rooms, and hired a 3 people to start working for him. The bar tender, Abigail Bronson. The housekeeper/maid, Sarah O'neil. Last but not least his bouncer, Jared Brogan. They would soon become the family that he wish that he had always had.

The place was setup. The rooms were made, and the open for business sign was on the outside of the bar. The sign reads "Are you awake at 1Am and need a place to drink your sorrows, then this is the place for you. We serve everyone equally. Welcome to Club Pitfall." Armond stood outside the bar staring at the sign, and a blood tear fell down his face. He was setup, and hoped that the place worked out the way that he wanted it to. It was his new home.

((I will be making more changes to the sheet, and will get pictures, and everything put up for the Club soon. I will also get images taken care of for the NPC's in the place as well, and get the information for the them all hashed out too. That way my character will be legit. If there is any questions for the character or the NPC's please feel free to ask.))

Crash

Note to all: Characters posted here are to be considered works in progress.

Crash

I have added information on three of the four Fae courts.  I will add Winter Court after dinner.

Dhi

What comes to mind for me reading over this stuff is a human investigator with a lens which allows her to see the unseen world. Her siblings were taken by fae when she was a child, and she now has an obsession and grudge against changelings (and by extension other supernaturals)

Crash

Could easily work.  Someone could even be a sibling that escaped from Arcadia and is now a member of the courts if that is amenable to you and another player wanted to.

Dhi

I'm open to that. I'm also open to the siblings being forever beyond her reach, driving her obsession.

Crash

Whatever interests you more is fine with me.

I have updated the Winter Court info and added the Code tags to the character sheets.

I am going to work on a couple of example characters next. 

Loves

I would like to hold the face claim for Summer Glau please and thank you....

and as stated before, her parents have disappeared and she has been living with her grandmother.  I'm open to siblings if someone wants to join in.  Also, if at all possible, I would love to have the truth of her parents disappearance be discovered in RP.   I'm open to any ideas/plots that you might like to work into the story
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Heartsink

Interested :-) Is a werehare character possible? Also, can it be an outsider, someone who just recently arrived in the Vale?

Dhi