News:

Main Menu

Elvi made me do it!

Started by Barding, April 07, 2008, 07:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barding

Urm, hi, everyone. Yesterday I posted an introduction in the relative forum and, well, I'm not meaning to sound impatient or anything but it seems there isn't much of the conversation and interviewing and, hopefully, accepting or, maybe, rejection that I was told about.

Urm, Elvi kinda advised me to post here about it, you know, just in case there was something wrong with my intro?

If, of course, there is, I'd love if you could tell me and if there isn't then..I guess I'm up and ready for whatever judgement you would like to wreak upon me.

Thanks for putting up with me,
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

lady willow

I didn't read anything wrong with it.  I'm waiting also.

Should we set up a waiting room?  We could make it pretty and comfortable? *S*

Barding

Hmm, if that's really what it sounds like I'm not sure it would be called a waiting room then, deary. Waiting rooms are, by definition, stuffy and filled with all manner of things designed to make you enjoy your long and tedious wait as little as possible. For example, magazines that no-one will ever want to read. Ever.

What kind of things were you thinking of putting in this new wave of waiting room? *grins*
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Vekseid

I think she meant quarantine?  That way unregistered types can't see it. Anyway, like I said in your thread it has nothing to do with you or your intro, just someone else on your isp.

Barding

Right. I think I understand. My reaction to the ISP issue is in my latest post on the thread so, urm, I hope it's all resolved soon enough.
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021