Sailor Moon: Infinite Dreams (Recruiting, Come one come all! LGBT friendly!)

Started by Angie, April 10, 2015, 04:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Name: Satomi Miyazaki
Player: Yugishogun
Vital Statistics: 5'3", 110lb, O+, Brown hair, Blue eyes
Appearance: (Differences from pic: Wears black-rimmed glasses)

Skills: Faster reader, great at studying and research, web design, sewing (due to cosplaying hobby)
Personality: Satomi is a very studious senior that currently lives alone in a middle class apartment, as her parents work aboard and rarely are ever at their regular home. When not at school she tends to stay inside and browse the internet. Being bullied in the past due to her pushover personality, her self-esteem and courage are little to null. She also is an anime and manga otaku, a hobby takes up most of her time when she is not studying. Despite her personality, when she sees someone in danger, she (much to her chagrin afterwords) will try to save them due to her moral fiber and the inner fact she desires to be much better than the antagonistic people that treat her like crap.
Backstory: Satomi tended to be very lonely most of her childhood, as her parents were constantly at work and she wasn't exactly the most well-liked through her school years. As the years went on, the small pool of friends she had dwindled into nothingness. She mostly started developing her current traits around middle, as around that time she honestly felt less reasons to leave her room. The meek girl mostly stuck to the internet and her small television set, becoming engrossed in anime, manga, and internet culture. It wasn't until the end of high school that anything changed, she moved out into an apartment closer to her college, becoming more introvertive without anyone to pull her out for events that much. However, she stills goes to one type of outing; anime conventions. For at such events, it was easy to simply wear a more covered type of attire and enjoy her favorite things amongst similar people. Adding some nice irony, her most common cosplays were magical girls, especially those few she read about in old newspapers.

Sailor/Knight Identity: Sailor Mercury
Additional Codenames: N/A
Heroic Appearance:

Attacks:
-Hydro Shower: A streaming blast of water
-Freezing Rain: A trick she can do with "Hydro Shower" and other sources of water, causing them to freeze
Powers:

Extra:

Wolfy

Angie

Yugi: Wow you are on point! Anyway, good profile, you are officially Sailor Mercury.

Also, Wolfy pointed something out-I forgot to mention that you guys aren't starting as Sailors/Knights. There's a Prologue dream sequence that will play out and give you guys "A Taste of Power", before you guys actually become Sailors.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Wolfy

Name: Jikan Kurai
Player: Wolfy4226
Vital Statistics:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 121
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Black
Blood Type: A+
Usually wears: White Hoodie, Dark Pants, and some kind of T-shirt.
Appearance:
Say hello
Skills:
+Good Actor, Enjoys participating in plays and other theater work
+Strong, compared to her small size
+Can cook ok. Nothing outstanding aside from a few dishes
+Fast Reader, Intelligent with Excellent Memory
+Good Singer
-Poor Swimmer
-Can't fix anything
-Afraid of Bugs and Insects.
-Prone to attempt things on her own
-Very poor with plants
-Poor at following Orders, not "Soldier" material
Personality:
Outspoken and highly energetic, Kurai likes to think of herself as an outspoken person. First to leap into battle while usually the last to stand down. She likes to act, easily able to adopt and assume roles when needed while keeping herself and everyone around her going, however she has a deathly fear of bugs and will usually drop her brave face when confronted with bugs of unusual size. She's also afraid of using her powers to their fullest, as they can have...consequences.
Backstory: Gimme some history man! At least one paragraph, but don't stop there-the more, the better! Even better if you toss me a couple story hooks!
Coming from a poor family out in the backwoods of Japan, a rural farming village in fact, Kurai has always been a sort of oddity. Not one suited for farming or anything agricultural at all, Kurai took the first opportunity she could to escape from that life once High School had been concluded. An avid fan of acting and playing roles other than her own, she took to acting classes in college and even performed in a few plays and other things. She's slowly taken to trying to get an acting career, even starting to make a name for herself.

However, she still remembers her rural history, something that she's tried to distance herself from at all costs. Who would want a backwoods girl in their play or movie, after all? Currently she is an up and coming Voice Actress for different Anime and other projects, often Cosplaying as her own characters at Conventions while taking on more minor movie parts as she waits for a leading role.

Sailor/Knight Identity: Pluto
Additional Codenames:
Dark Girl
Time Reaper
Moment Taker
Grim
Heroic Appearance: Only with black hair Her Weapon.
Attacks:
Fast Forward: Kurai speeds up time for herself or another. When she speeds herself up, she uses it for lightning fast attacks, while when she uses it on another it's to catch them off guard with the sudden increase in speed, as their mind doesn't get the same treatment, creating a disconnect between body and mind.
Blackout: Created a dome of absolute darkness that only she can see in, blinding everyone else.
Switchout: Allows her to switch places with something else within a 5 meter radius.
Powers:

Extra:

Wolfy

(Also, I may have put in the Voice Actress thing just so that Satomi can fangirl at some point. xD)

Angie

That's two! Loot Bag Secured: Money: $97,500 Sorry, too much PAYDAY 2.

Anyway, yes, Wolfy has Sailor Pluto.

Dimir

I shall do my character profile after I do an overdue Pokemon group game post. ^^
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Sinestra

Name: Amanda Johnson

Player: Sinestra
Vital Statistics: 6'3, 200lbs, green eyes, brown hair, muscular body, western (large) curves and body shape.

Appearance:  A long legged and strong build american woman, Amanda towers above all of her Asian classmates and dwarfs their measurements in nearly all respects, much to their chagrin and hatred. Constantly teased for being Caucasian and built like an amazon, Amanda's looks appear a vain attempt at fitting in despite her very brown hair and emerald green eyes. With an amazonian build and western proportions, her clothing is most often western faire, jeans with a t-shirt and jacket. Almost her entire wardrobe is imported, and she considers it a miracle if she'll ever find a clothing store with her size.

Skills:  Martial Arts and Melee Combat, Exceptional Physical Training, Reckless Vehicle Operation, Hollywood/Western Knowledge

Personality:  Reckless, headstrong, stubborn and addicted to adrenaline, Amanda takes no quarter and gives none when it comes to life. Constantly teased growing up for being a 'gaijin' in her classes, she has long since kept to herself for nearly everything. Without a circle of friends to hang out with she still hasn't developed much in the way of personal skills, but those she does have usually relates to etiquette and minor ways to try and fit in, even if those minor efforts bring her more scorn than acceptance. For all the gripe that she has gotten from her classmates since she was born, she's has never struck them or lashed out in anger, but has rather bottled up her rage and focused it into the martial arts, allowing her to focus when she needs to, but when her limit gets reached, she's afraid she might hurt someone, which she would much rather avoid if she could.

Backstory:  Born to a pair of ex-patriot english teachers, Amanda grew up speaking English and Japanese and only passively wondering why she was always different from her classmates and 'friends'. As she grew older, she quickly realized what it meant to grow up in a xenophobic yet western-obsessed culture. Forever the object of attention and scorn at the same time, Amanda tried her very best to fit in for a long time before it became obvious there really wasn't any stopping it. Her body grew at a rapid rate, even in grade school she towered over everyone, her school uniforms having to be custom made at the expense of her parents. It was a difficult life, but no matter how many times she came home crying, her parents were there to hold her and comfort her. It took years to grow a thick enough skin to shrug off the sharp words thrown her way on a daily basis, but when she did, she quickly learned to turn her much larger body against them. While she knew if she outright hit someone the school would no doubt expel her, she did begin to take up clubs and sports that let her have some modicum of respect and admiration among the faculty.

Learning Kendo and martial arts, wrestling and numerous sports, Amanda became the student everyone loved to hate. When she was on the baseball field, or on the wrestling mat or the basketball court, she was loved and adored for her athletic ability. But once the games were over and the last technique completed, it was back to the sharp words and stares. She learned to revel in the moments of adoration, pushing herself to higher and further feats of achievement. Though her grades suffered, she prospered otherwise, earning a scholarship on her sporting merits alone and going on to take numerous courses that she had no real interest in. All she cared about was maintaining her sporting accomplishments, and the faculty of her college saw little desire to push the rich sports-hero away. Barring a change in her life, Amanda seemed more than happy to coast along in her life, taking the occasional verbal beating if it meant she could continue to hear the roar of the crowd and put a kick into someone else's gut.

Sailor/Knight Identity: Sailor Jupiter

Additional Codenames:  Mighty Soldier Sailor Jupiter, Dragon Slayer

Heroic Appearance:  As Pictured, Far Right

Attacks: (All attacks are subject to being renamed to something a little less cheesy)
Jupiter Thunder Crack - A channeled ability, Sailor Jupiter charges electricity and the unreleased sound of a thunderclap into her fist, the power of the attack growing the longer she holds on before punching the poor victim, sending them flying if they aren't outright destroyed.
Jupiter Slash - An attack requiring the use of her Jupiter Sword, Sailor Jupiter raises her sword to the sky as the sky instantly darkens, lightning streaking from the clouds to strike her sword. With a sudden burst of speed Sailor Jupiter rockets forward like a bolt of lightning, slashing everything infront of her in a line with her electrically-enhanced blade.
Mighty Resolve - While not an 'invoked' ability like the others, Mighty Resolve constantly empowers Sailor Jupiter's body with an unearthly strength and resilience, enabling her to take incredible amounts of bodily punishment from the supernatural, guns or other sources while having the strength to perform taxing and unearthly feats from throwing vehicles or knocking over or crushing nearby objects. As a counter point, however, this ability often causes her to inflict large amount of collateral damage to her surroundings, possibly endangering others with her reckless heroics.

Powers: BLANK

Extra: As the daughter of a rich ex-patriot western family, Amanda is never without money and can always affort the nice things in life. She lives in a large, high tech apartment atop a high-rise building, has her own motorcycle and a large assortment of equipment and personal items of various natures.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Angie

For the record: Guns are allowed. You guys can use guns. Gun Fu is a legitimate art, many action movies have taught us this.

Sinestra

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 15, 2015, 03:19:09 AM
For the record: Guns are allowed. You guys can use guns. Gun Fu is a legitimate art, many action movies have taught us this.

Gun-fu is fantastic, but lightning swords are... flashier. ;)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Eliteempire

Not sure if i want my knight genetic earth or mars or if i even understand the knight concept but this a place holder till i can get on my computer and copy/paste the char sheet.

Angie

Quote from: Eliteempire on April 15, 2015, 09:22:48 AM
Not sure if i want my knight genetic earth or mars or if i even understand the knight concept but this a place holder till i can get on my computer and copy/paste the char sheet.

The Knights are basically just "Male version of the Sailors".

Eliteempire

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 15, 2015, 01:13:50 PM
The Knights are basically just "Male version of the Sailors".

Then I'll have knight mars up tomorrow. Cause i love Mars due too the Rome.

Angie

Oh, I forgot to mention-this game will go into either Light or Bondage, probably Exotic (with all the monsters rolling around). When it comes to sex, I'd prefer you guys go off and make your own solo thread for it, but I certainly encourage people to get romantic!

Angie

Update: It's been 3 days, Sinestra hasn't finished the sheet, so if someone else is really interested in Sailor Jupiter and gets a sheet in before she does, it may be yours.

Sinestra

Sorry! I had real life bog me down. :( I'll get her up tonight as soon as I finish my game posts. :)

Angie

Quote from: Sinestra on April 18, 2015, 03:18:49 AM
Sorry! I had real life bog me down. :( I'll get her up tonight as soon as I finish my game posts. :)

That's quite alright, I figured it was something like that. No worries though-considering how many roles are still open and how little interest we seem to have, I don't think you'll get sniped.

Sinestra

Kinda sad at that. I mean, usually Sailor Moon brings everyone out. :(

Angie

Add in a couple special attacks, Sinestra, and you're good.

Sinestra

Angie

It does indeed. I plan on waiting til we have five characters approved, and now we're up to three.

Sinestra

Well, here's hoping these rampant bumps and flurry of activity catch some new player's eyes. ;)

Angie

eliteempire, your hold on Knight Mars is up, but go ahead and keep making the sheet-it's just now someone can come in and snipe it away.

EDIT: Actually, I've spoken with him, and I'm going to be the absolutely benevolent GM and let him hold that slot for until he needs to. He has some problems with his net, so unless we suddenly get like, two dozen people who all want it, elite's gonna get to keep it.

Wolfy