A bit of the ol' Ultra Violence (M/F & F/F & Futa) [EX] [NC] [Van] [Mul]

Started by Violence, February 28, 2009, 12:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violence

{UPDATED: Saturday, March 06, 2010}
{Status: Accepting.  Not Looking for ALL of these, but a couple with patient players would be nice.}

Have you ever thought about putting something up, but didn't really know where to start or how to begin?

Yeah, that's kind of the boat that I'm in right now.  So if you can relate, hopefully you'll forgive the lametabulous nature of my very first "searching for 1-1" topic.

I'm pretty certain that "lametabulous" is a perfectly cromulant word.

Severe Reading Ahead...

So, now this is editted that it really can't be called just a request for "source-based" roleplays, any longer.  I've noted that I tend to get a better response from requests for original games... which is understandable, even if occasionally lamentable. ^.^;

For the official record, I still don't care if my roleplay partner is male or female.  And I don't mind playing the female in heterosexual situations... in fact I rather enjoy it more often than not.

Note:  I do little *action* things and make ^.^ type faces in OOC conversation, but I roleplay typically in first or third person novel/book style writing.  Not sure if that's the best terminology, but I think it gets the idea across.  Just that people don't have to worry about that, at least.

Note 2 - The Revenge of Note: To anybody who hasn't already turned away because of my overly wordy, nerdy and um... birdy nature.  I would also encourage you to click to see my on-off thread.  It's sort of wordy, as well, but I'd never really intended for anybody to have to read all of it... it just might give you an idea of what I'm into and/or looking for in a partner.  Also, you might see something I'm willing to play that I'm not listing on here... ^.^;;

Note 3 - Dawn of the Living Note!: I have this thread bookmarked, so whether you post here or PM me, I'll endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible. ^.^

Note 4 - A New Note: Where genders are tagged in game descriptions for example: [M/F]  The first gender is that which I want to play.  Not necessarily the gender I want to be dominant to the game.

Typically, with source-based roleplays, I don't really have an exact storyline that I want to play out.  Usually I like to work out storyline with my potential partner, anyways. 

Roles in orange are who I want to play in any given game, and roles in red are who I would like my partner to play.  If roles are color-coded in purple, then I'd be willing to play it or have my partner play it.

Games with green titles are ones that I'm especially interested in at the moment, but since these will likely change week to week or day to day or hour to hour, don't feel that I'm by any means disinterested in any of the other story ideas.

Mostly Looking For::
**Blood That Boils**
We Who Wear Black
Healthy Attraction
Natural Selection
Season of the Witch

Sailor Moon
I'm almost entirely looking for Yuri (F/F) with this one.  I'm usually best at playing Minako or Haruka.  I'd like to play Minako with Usagi, or Minako with Rei, or Haruka with Michiru.  I could probably be talked into playing Mamoru with Usagi, as well, but I don't know how well I'd be at playing him.

Guardian of Love [F/F][Van][Bon][Un]
Cast: Minako & Rei
I have a couple ideas but nothing that's really fleshed out into a story as of yet.  Should I find a partner, I'd like to think it can kind of evolve based on the wants of both of us.  In my typical imagining, though, it tends to play out with a somewhat reluctant Rei being approached by Minako.  Kind of Minako confessing to being into her and praying that Rei gives it a chance.

Despite how popular it is, I never seem to be able to get a satisfactory roleplay out of the fandom from this series. *sigh* Obviously operating under the assumption that the characters are in their later teens, and disregarding some of the last season to create a still-open ended storyline.  I would greatly like to play (and this'll probably turn a few people off ~.~;; ) Azula with Zuko, or Azula with Ozai.  I'm also slightly VERY interested in a non-consent scene about Azula and Kitara.  Really... um... Azula with just about anybody...

Cold Flame Princess [F/M][Incest][Fighting/Action][Possible Bondage][Fireplay][Electric Torture]
cast: Azula & Zuko & Mei
Once again, something that's more conceptual in my head than an actual set up.  Just curious to explore an incestuous relationship between Azula and Zuko.  Especially if I can have her getting progressively more and more jealous of Mei.  I like the idea of exploring her manipulative nature toward her big brother as something of a power play.  Constantly wanting possession and control, emotional and physical and sexual of her brother.  It can also be amended to a game featuring Azula and Ozai, I suppose, but the idea of her with Zuko is slightly more appealing.

Blood that Boils [F/F][NC-H][Fighting/Action][Possible Bondage][Abuse][Fireplay][Electric Torture][Really Really Really Want]
cast: Azula & Kitara
As graditude for her part in helping foil the Black Sun plot by the resistance, Azula was promised any prisoner for her own.  Eagerly she selected the water-tribe maiden Kitara.  Finally a chance to bring all that animosity to a boil.  I'd really hope for somebody who doesn't mind a bit of excessive abuse... I don't imagine Azula being at all gentle about getting what she wants out of Kitara.

Admittedly, while this idea is based around a lesbian/bondage relationship between Azula and Kitara... I could probably rework it so that any character is in Kitara's place.  Even an original character.  Though depending on who it is, my interest might wane.  The best bet toget me to jump and say 'oh yes', though... is Kitara. ^.^

Comics:
I like a variety of costumed heroes, mostly from the two titans of publishing.  Typically, I like to bring my own flavor of the character into the room with me... most notably unique has always been my portrayal of Eddie Brock / Venom.  Though, I like my use of Superboy, as well... ^.^;

You'll also be able to tell just by looking through here that I really really like Black Cat and Rogue.  But I'm also really keen on Wondergirl and Starfire. ^.^;  I don't think there's a comics fan that would pass up a *ahem* 1-1 game with Wonder Woman, either...

We Who Wear Black [M/F][NC][Violence][Psychological torture][Modern Sci-Fi Setting]
cast: Venom & Black-Cat
One of Venom's first messages to Spider-man was the relentless thrashing of Felicia Hardy in her Black Cat persona.  It showed the responsible hero that Venom knew who his friends were, and that if he needed to do so he could crush them.  But the symbiote is empathic in nature.  It can sense the love Felicia has for Spider-man, the same kind of twisted affection that it bears for him.  The kind of twisted affection that Eddie was so able to turn into loathing.  A curious question comes to them.  How badly must they hurt her to make her an ally?  I usually play a Venom that's sort of an amalgamation of the various versions of Eddie Brock... ^.^; so he likely won't be the big bulky ex-journalist most commonly associated with the 616 universe.  He tends to be about the age of a college student.

Untouchable [M/F][Probably pretty Van][Modern Sci-Fi setting][Possible Cheating]
cast: Gambit & Rogue (upgraded to Green Status)
I don't really have an exact plot in mind for this.  But one of the thing's that's always kind of fascinated me is that Rogue (who can't touch anyone) romantically associates herself with numerous lovers, she's been romantically associated with Gambit, Iceman, Magneto, a clone of Magneto, Colossus and Captain America as far as I know.  Yet Gambit, who's portrayed as something of a playboy and seductive charmer, is utterly loyal to Rogue no matter who she's currently with.  I just think there's potential for a fun game there.  Plus how careful Rogue would have to be with sexual matters makes for exhilerating possibilities during intimate scenes.

Two quick notes about this game.  Firstly... if somebody really wanted, I might be able to be talked into reversing the roles.  With me as Rogue and them as Gambit.  Secondly, keep in mind that there is likely to be very little (if any) actual sex in this game... most of any sex would be toys, mutual masturbation, handjobs, and the like. o.o

What the Prince Wants [M/F][Bon][Seduction / NC-H][Cheating][Modern Sci-Fi setting]
cast: Namor & Invisible Woman
To prevent war with Atlantis, Prince Namor demands a hostage from the surface.  He kidnaps the Fantastic Four and holds them prisoner.  But while Reed, Johnny and Ben are kept under tight lock and key, Susan and her son, Franklyn, are treated as royal guests.  Namor has never made it a secret how he desires Susan Richards, but he's never been so persistant, either... or made the offer seem so tempting and threatening at the same time.  Become mine and save the world... reject me... and watch everything you love disappear beneath the waves...

The Legacy Children [M/F][Light - Heavy Bon][Possible S&M][Modern Sci-Fi Setting]
cast: Superboy (Conner Kent) & Wondergirl (Cassandra Sandsmark)
Conner Kent and Cassandra Sandsmark are the teenage heirs to two of the most prominent names in the world.  One day, Conner will be Superman.  One day, Cassie will be Wonder Woman.  Today, the two are just lovers playing with fire.  Cassie's love of being tied and taken seems to grow as her powers grow stronger.  The more invulnerable she becomes, the more she wants to be hurt while making love.  Given that the two are trying hard to hide their relationship from all but those closest to them, the game becomes more and more difficult.

This one could be retooled easily to be more Vanilla than the implied storyline.  But the "Wonder" family is very very deeply rooted in Bondage and S&M, so it seemed like an interesting idea to explore.

Doctor Who::
Admittedly, I'm really only familiar with the newer series.  I know a bit about the older shows, but never actually had a chance to see them on my side of the Atlantic. ^.^;;  So these ideas are mostly revolving around the David Tennant run on the series.

I Love It When You Use My Name [M/F][Non-Con / Dub Con][BDSM][Mind Control][Abuse][Sci-Fi/Time Travel Setting][UN]
cast: The 6th Master & OC
A twisted take on the Mythos... if the Master had been the last of the Time Lords instead of the Doctor.  He has a companion of his own, and they have a Tardis of their own, and they travel through time either trying to conquer things... or just being sadists.  The companion could, if a player so wished, be Rose or Martha or Donna... but an OC is just as welcome. *nods* They could be somebody willingly following him, or with no choice but to follow him.  I don't have much of a story-outline here because I imagine it would span over several "stories".  Adventures throughout different periods of time and space. ^.^

Original Ideas: Both Mundane and Exotic
{Where Names are given, in most cases they can be changed for the game itself}

Healthy Attraction [Futa/F][Modern School Setting][Light-Heavy FemDom][Humiliation][Cheating]
Not entirely based on, but inspired by Issue #7, story #2 of Sex Philes. ^.^;; A girl in her last year at a uniform high school, very desperate to get out of school.  She doesn't fit in, she doesn't participate in any activities.  She does everything she can to avoid any activity that would cause her to dress down, especially, because she wasn't entirely born a girl.  The only person in the entire school that is aware of her secret is the school nurse...

Version 1:  Typically, I prefer to play a more "shemale" style of futanari character.  Simply with male genetalia instead of female, but if somebody were to prove interesting and creative enough they may talk me into playing a more traditional "true" hermaphrodite futanari.  In my head the nurse is married, but it can probably be taken out of the equation if it's not appealing to a perspective player.  I'd like the nurse to be verbally cruel and a little vulgar... but not necessarily physically abusive.  Talk like a mistress... insults, degredation, humiliation... but for the most part behave more like a lover, if that makes sense.  Not that she couldn't integrate other means of humiliation, as well.  But physically hurting my character (at least as far as this story goes) isn't really appealing to me for this one.

Version 2: A bit more gentle on the whole.  The Nurse is more sweet and affectionate toward her lover.  In this version, I'd probably want to play the Nurse herself... as I would play her based on my original character Shana McKean.  At the moment, this version sounds more appealing to me than the other version, honestly.

A Surprise Down Stairs [Futa/M][Humor][Romance][UN]
Kyle has been going out with Ashley for several months, and he really thinks she might be "The One".  She's talented, smart, witty, and gorgeous.  The perfect woman, as far as he's concerned... but he doesn't know about the one secret she's kept from him.  I would immensely prefer to play Ashley in this story, I've kinda been craving to play a dickgirl lately.  But I might be talked into playing Kyle.  Likewise... with a particularly charismatic player, I could probably be talked into it just being a M/M game instead of a Futa/M game, I suppose.  But I'd rather have Futa/M.  I want a player who will be open minded, with Kyle being too in love with Ashley to leave her over this one aspect of her... but with some sense of humor about it and willing to play some awkward situations like performing oral sex on Ashley for the first time, for example.

Natural Selection [Futa/F or M/F][Incest][Risk of Pregnancy / Pregnancy][Deception][FemDom]
Cassandra has had an obsession with the concept of Eugenics ever since she was little.  Evolution and advancement through selective breeding.  Cassandra is also something of a narcissist.  She wants a perfect baby, but believes the only genes worth carrying on are:
version 1 - Her twin's.  Cassandra's twin sister Emily was born with additional parts unnatural for a young lady.  She is a somewhat suspicious player in her sister's quest for a perfect baby, she isn't necessarily opposed to the idea of somebody carrying her offspring... but she is a little weirded out by the prospect of it being her sister.
version 2 - Her father's.  Only the seed that made Cassandra is good enough for the next generation.  This version features a bit more of a deviant relationship.  Her father raised her to think the way she thinks, and actively enjoys her quest.

In either version, I'd like Cassandra (she doesn't have to have that name) to be something of an abusive FemDom.  Not all sex has to be vaginal, and I'd probably prefer if it wasn't anyways... but Cassandra considers any partner only as valuable as the genetic material inside them.  She makes no secret to her partners that she's only interested in their cum.

I'm potentially doing a version of this with somebody right now... but they're only sorta into the concept, and I don't want them to feel pressured into it just because I want to play it. ^.^; Likewise, I don't think she would mind if I had a mirror version of it going, even if she decides she would enjoy it.

For the Greater Good of Man [M/F][DoctorXNurse][Medical Experimentation][Transformation][Romance][Humor][UN]
Greatness, he believes, can not be held back by common morality.  If these tests work the way he believes they will, the results will be the greatest medical breakthrough in the history of the world.  Oh yes, disease will be a thing of the past.  The lifespan of human beings will be expanded by decades.  He doesn't have time to run through the preliminary tests!!  His nurse, his beautiful and gentle sweet loving girlfriend, will be a perfect volunteer... he's sure of it.

The concept is that they're already going out, which is already against regulations... and he starts trying to talk her into being a volunteer to try out this drug that he's working on.  We can come up with what the actual effects of this drug turn out to be, but needless to say it doesn't do what he was expecting.  I'd like this to have a sense of humor, so potentially it could include several different miracle-cures that turn out to have several different very annoying side-effects as the course of the roleplay continues.  At it's heart, though, I'd like it to be a romantic pairing... even though he's very very flawed, she still loves him and will help with his work no matter how exasperating it might be.

The Bear [M/F][Fantasy / Viking Age setting][Probably FemDom to some extent][UN]
To wear the skin of the beast is to become the beast.  The training and conditioning is absolute.  From the time he was old enough to pick up his first club, he was raised to believe this very simple fact.  The change is not physical, but rather psychological.  When his people desire the release of the Bear, he is placed under the furs.  During the last raid, he was unleashed upon an unsuspecting village.  When a peasant farm girl gets a lucky strike that removes his furs, he is shocked and mortified by the carnage he sees his people unleashing... but without the fury of the Bear, he is unable to do anything.  Now the girl holds the bearskin, now she controls the change and she controls whom his fury is directed upon...

Based on the Viking "Berserker" phylosophy, as well as the "sleeper agent" kind of hypnotic training.  He doesn't have a physical change, but goes into a trancelike state whenever he wears the furs.  Kind of "cheating the were" story... ^.^;;

We Have Such Sights To Show You [Exotic/F][Demons][Extreme][VERY Extreme][Torture / Abuse / Hell][Rape][You've Seriously Been Warned... Extreme]
A girl makes a deal with demons, in exchange for her soul that they'll provide her with the power to do whatever she likes.  But she didn't take the time to understand her contract before making the deal.  Believing her personal hell might start when her life ended, she figured she could eventually find a way out of the contract or a loophole to exploit.  While she is awake, she has the ability to empathically inflict any pain she can recall upon whomever she wishes.  But whenever she sleeps, her soul is taken into a corner of hell reserved for her torment.  While this makes her more powerful, by giving her new horrors which she can inflict upon her enemies... it also means every time she closes her eyes she must endure the suffering set upon her by her captors.

This game is by no means intended for anybody with a weak stomach.  Since everything is being done on an incoporial version of her, no damage is lasting and she's always fine when she wakes up.  But damage is intended to be done.  With as excessive description as I can manage. ^.^;  I'd like a player to play the girl who doesn't mind fairly grusome forms of turture being inflicted upon her... I'll play other NPCs should she wish to interact with or torture people for herself during the day time. ^.^;

The Last Best Hope [M/F][Idea for Kevin OR Paul... leaning towards Kevin, though][Super Hero][Romance][Action][UN]
All the other superheroes on the planet believed the real threat was at the other end of the solar system.  But your character knew better.  She knew damn well there was a greater danger that needed to behandled at home.  Unfortunately once everybody else was gone, the only hope she had left to handle the return of the Demon Lord was... the Tadpole (or Pollywog if a player would rather have Paul).

The other character can be another super-heroine, or a super-villain or anyone that might have knowledge about the return of an ancient demon.  I would greatly like a player who would be willing to toss in as much humor and pun work as I would be trying to do. ^.^

McKean, Paul McKean [M/F][Idea For Paul][Romance][Humor][Action][Espionage][UN]
Paul McKean is a regular guy.  Granted, a very wealthy guy from a fairly prominent family.  He likes skating and fast cars and video games that let him skate or drive fast cars.  Lucky (or unlucky) for him, he has one of those faces.  When he's approached by a woman from MI6 and given a code phrase, by sheer coincidence he responds with the right phrase and gets unwittingly swept up into a world of Espionage on a mission to stop the evil Doctor Antonio from irradiating all the world's Tofu.

Eventually the MI6 woman will learn that Paul isn't who she thought he was, but probably decide that it's better to just run with it rather than damage her carreer.  Or maybe she's just too cocky to admit she made that mistake.  I'd like a player that would be willing to take on the MI6 woman, as well as an assistant for Doctor Antonio.  Lots of Humor, some general knowledge of Bond and Bourne and even Spy Kids movies is preferred. ^.^

Innocense Lost [M/F or M/M or M/Futa][Idea for Kyle][Super Hero][Action][Bondage][Possible Dub Con][Drama][UN]
Kyle Morrison is the vigilante known as "Justice".  Believed in many circles not to even exist, or to be a creation of the mafia to control their own, his trademark is retribution fitting of a crime.  Often his punishments are lethal.  Rarely is so much as a drop of sweat found at the scene.  But without fail, all of his victims have deserved what they got.  Justice is not the ideal protector for someone scared out of their wits... but when an innocent 16 year old (whatever gender you decide to play) watches their entire family killed in a break-in.

The idea is that this character is so innocent that Justice becomes enamorred with them.  Innocent as in righteous and not guilty, not necessarily naive or childlike.  Because Kyle is so obsessed with purity the character should probably be somewhat virginal.  The concept is basically that Kyle falls in love with this character while trying to protect them, but can't bring himself to taint them... potentially the character can be falling in love with Kyle (or Justice) at the same time, which Kyle would view AS tainting them.  I'd admittedly prefer a female or futa partner in this game... but Kyle's easy enough to talk into M/M.

Raison d'ĂȘtre [F/F][Idea For Samantha][Fighting][Action/Violence][Cheating][Training][Emotional Abuse][UN]
Samantha Leroux is the reigning Queen of Mixed Martial Arts.  All of her fights have ended in a knock out, except against one girl.  One girl that keeps going the distance with her.  One girl that never submits, never surrenders, and never has the courteousy to just stay down.  Their rivalry has become the stuff of legends... and defeating the girl has become less and less of a goal and more of an obsession.  Samantha eats, drinks, sleeps and breathes her rival, causing a constant strain on her relationship with her fiancee.  This obsession takes a turn for the worse when her rival is injurred and Samantha is told that the other girl may never fight again... more determined and obsessed than ever, Samantha sets to rehabilitate her rival.

This game would probably require both myself and a player to occasionally NPC other opponents for eachother.  I want this game to have as much, or even more fighting than it has intimacy.  Their relationship should go from rivalry to obsession to sexual then to romantic... and I'd like a player who is capable of pacing things out slowly. ^.^

Season Of The Witch [F/F][Vampire/Witch][Bloodplay][Idea For Lucy][UN]
Lucy has survived since Carmilla was a fledgling because she understands the necessity of bargain.  A vampire can survive for a few days off of blood from a Witch... she can survive for years.  She forms symbiotic relationships with magical girls, helping them break the taboos of the dark arts... sharing with them secrets of her past lovers... all in exchange for regularly drinking their blood.  A vampire might become a Queen of the Undead by keeping regular human lovers for a number of years... but a vampire becomes a Goddess by taking the essense of magic itself.  Lucy's period of mourning has passed for her last lover... it's time again for a Witch of her very own...

Taking Pointe [F/F][Idea for Morgwen OR Lucy (if somebody wants a vampire)][Obsession][Romance][Possible Non-Con][Ballet / Modern Dance][Rivalry][Possible Abuse][Possible BDSM][Possible Unrequited Love]
A famed coreographer has come up with a bold new show that requires two Primas.  For years Gwen has been trying to get a Prima part over her rival within her troupe.  Now she has a chance to share equal footing with her.  The show calls for Gwen to play the part of the Black Queen opposite her rival's White Queen, in a dance allegedly based on one of the greatest Chess Matches ever played.  However it also requires that Gwen work very very closely and more intimately on stage with her rival than ever before... leading to many practices that rely solely on the two of them getting to know one another's moves.  Long hours alone together and the intensity of their dancing causes the rivalry to become romantic obsession... at least for Morgwen...

Admittedly, this idea is very similar to Raison... but I think they're different enough that I would be able to do both stories without overlap in concepts.

Original Ideas: For Friends Only
{Why are these ideas just for friends?  It could be for any number of reasons.  Usually because it's something I'm unsure about, or something that has actual emotional attachments behind it.}

All the Queen's Men [F/M+][Idea For Samantha][Gangbang][UN]
No real concept yet.  I'm extremely curious about playing Samantha in a gangbang scenario, preferably with both men and women making use of her.  Or rather (for the scenario I would like to do) her making use of them.  I'd like her somewhat in control of things, dominant over a small group.  Like four or five male characters and one or two female characters.  The idea, however, hasn't really developped to the point where I've got any details beyond that, though. ^.^;; You know... 'cept the really sexy title...

So, yeah... all of those requests are for M/F or F/F scenes, but more than occasionally I can be talked into doing M/M scenes, you just have to be more patient with me about them because sometimes it takes a little bit for me to get comfortable doing the scene. *nods*

I guess that's it, and I hope I did this right.  I'll update this is anything else comes to mind in the near future.

You can post here or PM me if you have questions or comments or criticism or cookies... I'll usually probably be more prompt in getting back to PM's, since I can't miss the glaring notice that I have a message and I loathe leaving a message unreplied to (unless the sender was rude).

So... thanks for reading, if you did.  If you didn't, you don't get thanked, but you won't see this anyways.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Tankou

You know I have always been a fan of ATLA!
I'd like to join in, and perhaps grab Toph if you would let me ^_^

I was an addict to the series, and Toph was always among my top three favorite characters in the whole thing so I think I could more than likely play her well enough for your standards ^_^
Still I am wondering... Will Sokka have his space sword? XD

Violence

Quote from: Tankou on February 28, 2009, 01:11:49 AM
You know I have always been a fan of ATLA!
I'd like to join in, and perhaps grab Toph if you would let me ^_^

I was an addict to the series, and Toph was always among my top three favorite characters in the whole thing so I think I could more than likely play her well enough for your standards ^_^
Still I am wondering... Will Sokka have his space sword? XD

For so much of the series I actually liked Sokka with Toph better than Sokka with Suki.  Suki didn't seem to really get much a personality until the last half of the last season, you know?

But yes... absolutely the space-sword.  My limited idea would be that the Sozen's comet portion hadn't occurred or hadn't gone right for whatever reason and the war was still going on a few years later. *nods* So yeah, he'd definitely have the sword.

Few things are really as awesome as a black Jian made from a space-rock, after all.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Tankou

I agree with the suki reasoning. I also like Toph more than Suki, and my liking for Toph is only matched by my liking of Ty Lee
Anyway, if you like me being Toph in this then I would be more than happy to play if you would start the thread ^_^

Violence

Editted to include my Samantha.

I could probably get into just about any game with her.  Particularly a F/F game...

Also... my birthday is just about to end... so... *sad panda*

Violence

I always question the etiquette of bumping.  Hopefully seeing as it's been 20 days since I had it on the front page it will be okay? ^.^;

Caliban

Quote from: Violence on February 28, 2009, 12:39:35 AM
Have you ever thought about putting something up, but didn't really know where to start or how to begin?
Yeah, I'm having this with my players-wanted post in the group RP forum.
QuoteI'm pretty certain that "lametabulous" is a perfectly cromulant word.
It embiggens us both.
QuoteMost of what I'm really kind of craving is series or canon/fandom based roleplay.  A lot of people consider that to be the sort of the second tier or the less dignified form of roleplay (I guess since less effort goes into the creation of the character)
I think that depends on whether you are playing a canonical character, or an original character in a canonical setting.  Um, sort of Canon Sue / Possession sue versus Mary Sue.
Quotebut since roleplay for me is primarily about fantasy fulfillment, it's what I'm in the mood for.
I love canonical RP as well!  But my list of interests is pretty diametrically opposed to yours.  I don't know anime/manga, nor the Harry Potter mythos.  I'm looking for some one-on-one erotic roleplay with an original character from Azeroth, Faerun, Greyhawk, Earthsea, Middle-Earth, Westeros, Gormenghast, Sigil, the World of Darkness, Novaria, Tekumel, or some other well-developed setting (possibly an original one).

In an erotic scene I prefer to play a male character and I strongly prefer to play with a female character.
"All jocks think about is sports.  All nerds think about is sex." Somewhere at the edge of the bell curve is the girl for me.
"Take off your clothes.  And roll for initiative." I burn for you: I Cor. 7:9
System RP: Shadows of Terramar (d20 fantasy) * Pulp Scripture (WoD contemporary supernatural) * Perfidious Albion (GURPS steampunk)
Do the rocks in my head fit the holes in yours? --> Oohs and Ahhs
Meae Culpae (A&A)

Violence

*laughs* Wow... somebody old-school enough to have gotten the cromulant joke.

I'm pretty familiar with Azeroth (I never hit 70 or anything, but I logged in a few hours in "The World" and I played through WCIII and Frozen Throne.)  I could probably play a Blood Elf or Night Elf girl comfortably... or a human or Forsaken for that matter.  Though, I don't think a lot of people would want to play with a female undead...

The rest, unfortunately, I'm not really all that versed in at all.  If nothing else, you took the time to check and read me... that's always appreciated. ^.^;

Violence

Edit:
New Flavors, now with 30% more "story ideas". ^.^

More story ideas to come shortly, I'm sure... I've just really been in a mood to play Samantha or Yuri lately, but other ideas might not involve either of them... and I really do play dudes sometimes, too. ^.^;;

Violence

Edit::
Added a couple story-lines.

Also stream-lined the format a little... as much as I could think to do.  And removed the "already being played" stuff, rather than just left it struck-through.  I figure I can always add it again later if I lose the RP, right?

So now I'm gonna do my best not to mess with this for a little while, because I feel like a jerk editting it twice in as many days. ~.~;;

Violence

Been sorta off for a little while and trying to come back into stuff...

also added a couple somewhat more psychologically themed games: "Portriat of Blood and Tears" and "Trust".

AidaLily

QuoteTrust: A Game of Give and Take [F/??][NC-H][Rape][Incest][Content very open for partner's whims][Modern-Sci-Fi setting]
A summer ago, Samantha was raped.  She spent the better half of a year keeping it to herself and torturing herself until finally confiding in her elder sibling (could be a brother or sister depending on the desire of the player, or could be both).  At first her sibling appears to offer a helpful ear, but eventually begins to push harder and harder and insists on making her relive the experience... eventually sexually assaulting Samantha themselves and breaking her into a wrecked pet.

I would be interested in doing that one.

As for Sailor Moon which is one of my fav animes of all time. I do not mind the Hakura and Michiru or if you are up for it maybe a 17-18 year old Chibi Usagi and Hotaru Tomoe.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Violence

Quote from: AidaLily on May 19, 2009, 12:45:39 AM
I would be interested in doing that one.

As for Sailor Moon which is one of my fav animes of all time. I do not mind the Hakura and Michiru or if you are up for it maybe a 17-18 year old Chibi Usagi and Hotaru Tomoe.

Trust got a response so quickly? ^.^;

It's a concept that's been especially interesting to me the last couple days or so.  You would make it a point to be especially vicious to her? ^.^;  So I'd put that one up front as my most intent interest at the moment... *nod*

I'm usually a little nervous about my portrayals of Haruka or Michiru... I've never felt that I did a good job as them, even though my resident SM fan always says I do a wonderful job.  But I'd be willing to give it a go as either of them if you'd like to play that one instead of or in addition to... ^.^

AidaLily

Yes and for the record I love incest rape rp. Sounds fantastic. Which character would you like to play with that one? I want to play her brother if that is ok.

Ons and Offs

Violence

Quote from: AidaLily on May 19, 2009, 12:54:02 PM
Yes and for the record I love incest rape rp. Sounds fantastic. Which character would you like to play with that one? I want to play her brother if that is ok.

Yeah, I'd wanted to play the Samantha-role.  She's actually one of my favorite roles to play... so I'd been hoping for a partner to play the sibling in that scenario. *nod*

Also, I love cross-gendering play... playing the female character with a female player playing a male character. ^.^ It's much enthralling.

AidaLily

Ons and Offs

Violence

Quote from: AidaLily on May 19, 2009, 11:19:54 PM
Awesome. So will you start it? PM, IM, or forum?

I put it in a forum and sent you the link. ^.^

Also, I updated my list, a little for anybody else reading this. ^.^;;

Cyan

I have no interest in the specific requests you posted here, but you did catch my attention anyway. Your ideas seem interesting and I think it could be fun to do a reversed gender RP.  So, I wonder if we could work something out...

*PMed*

Violence

Quote from: Cyan on May 23, 2009, 06:01:51 AM
I have no interest in the specific requests you posted here, but you did catch my attention anyway. Your ideas seem interesting and I think it could be fun to do a reversed gender RP.  So, I wonder if we could work something out...

*PMed*

Well, as stated... I do so heart the reverse-gender roleplay. *nod*

Violence

Updated.  Expanded.  And reformatted for ease of travel.

Now with new game ideas... ^.^;

Violence

Added a bunch of new ideas... @_@

Not really expecting most of them to get responses, but I wanted to get them into the list while I had them concrete enough in my head to do so. ^.^;

Tried my best to clean it up and make it look a bit more presentable... still looks like an apalling wall of text to me... @_@ I am so sorry I lack creativity enough to make this look appealing. *laughs*

There is some serious quality in here. o_o Care to PM me with more deets about the Gundam plot? ^_^

Violence

Quote from: Karma on June 03, 2009, 12:46:36 AM
There is some serious quality in here. o_o Care to PM me with more deets about the Gundam plot? ^_^

And PM you, I did... ^.^

I like your avi-picture, by the way.  Best kiss from my favorite Star Trek... though, personally, my heart will always belong to Kira... Bajoran women, you know...

Violence

Updated...

Added two game ideas.  Technically three.

First one... psychological.  Duality of beastial nature tone important...

Second one... genuine zoanthropy story idea.

Third one... unsure.  Gangbang style idea... no real details.  Curious about playing the female role.  Really like the title...

Going to be last update for a while.  Feels like updates have been too frequent.  Wondering if next update should include format change?  Somehow make more visually appealing.  Easier to read and find ideas...

Wondering when I'll stop talking like Rorschach...

Damn this city...

Violence

Added some comic book based story ideas... mostly from Spiderman and the X-Men.

Highlighted games that are particularly itching to be played at the moment, but those will probably change often... ^.^;