~/~ Hardcore Futa & Young Twink ~/~ Sister (Mistress) Merci & Sissie Terri

Started by Rog the Rake, July 04, 2011, 08:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Sister Mercy runs a school for those poor unfortunates who find there way onto the street she takes these poor loft wafts in and BREAKS to do her will and be what she wants .... I am looking for one person and one person only to write with me as Terri..

Terri is sixteen , male, forced to the street by Sister Mercy to sell 'Her' body and then bring the money to Sister Mercy and ask for forgiveness and punishment for how she made the money.. often she has to tell in detail Sister Mercy what she had done.. and then Sister Mercy Punishes her.

Respond here & PM your interest... I am requesting a sample before I allow anyone to be my Sissie at least three paragraph's in length

*CLICK HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK PICK OF MOTHER MERCY AND Terri* As well as more information *YOU have been warned
[/b][/color]

Merci was born different and her father beat her mother almost to death then gave the thing that was NOT his child but a monster to the church who took the abomination in and tried to beat the devil out of her while forcing her to clean and cook and do all sorts of tasks for them. It was not until one of the priests took pity on her and pulled her from the sisters that she thought her life had changed.. but then he was worse.. tying her to a bed and sodomizing her and forcing her to take his 'Holy Seed' and swallow it so that he could drive evil from her.

When she was sixteen she ran from the church and found her own way, for a time working for a 'Pimp' who used her as a freak for certain clients he tried to break her but in the end it was she who drugged him.. tied him to a bed .. sodomized him almost to death then slit his troat and cut his cock off.. she took in all his 'Hoes' and let them buy there way out by finding young boys and girls to bring to her and start a new flock.

Sister Merci or Mistress Merci deal with prime young Sissie flesh and when the come off the street with cash for her church she forces them to re-count all the evil things they did.. IN DETAIL  as she sodomizes them and punishes them for being slutty sissi cunts....

Yes she is a bit insane and the more dirty and debase her sissie is the better they are treated the one's who do not break are punished far worse but all her flock gets fucked by her!