New System-less Game Recruiting : Dark, Evil & Twisted await you

Started by TexasWarren, April 21, 2024, 12:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasWarren

Update 4-24:  We have 4 PC sheets posted and 5 other approved PC's. We are still open for New players but the 9 we have will take priority. Thank you.

All Approved Players, Please POST your sheet.

@LeatrixSage

Also, rules have been adjusted for better balance of Magic. If you have not read them, please do so and then Edit your sheet as needed.

If you have read them, please do so again and then Edit your sheet as needed.

Read the Introduction, it is important:

Introduction is here

Rules are Here

Sheets are here

(Remember these links will change when our sub board is set up by staff.)

After seeing the adjusted rules it is FINE to change your PC Race or Class, just let me know.

Thank you

Lyrical

Quote from: TexasWarren on April 24, 2024, 10:41:29 AMUpdate 4-24:  We have 4 PC sheets posted and 5 other approved PC's. We are still open for New players but the 9 we have will take priority. Thank you.

All Approved Players, Please POST your sheet.

@LeatrixSage

Also, rules have been adjusted for better balance of Magic. If you have not read them, please do so and then Edit your sheet as needed.

If you have read them, please do so again and then Edit your sheet as needed.

Read the Introduction, it is important:

Introduction is here

Rules are Here

Sheets are here

(Remember these links will change when our sub board is set up by staff.)

After seeing the adjusted rules it is FINE to change your PC Race or Class, just let me know.

Thank you

looks great, i modified my CS to match changes

also changed my character's name to: Ember, because fiery Tiefling girly

schnookums

Character sheet will be done when I get home from Work tonight!

Sorvoe551

Ah, I need to quick change my skills because Stealth is included from Rogue. Good to know, thanks Tex.

TexasWarren

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on April 24, 2024, 01:49:21 PMAh, I need to quick change my skills because Stealth is included from Rogue. Good to know, thanks Tex.

No worries.

TexasWarren

Quote from: schnookums on April 24, 2024, 01:48:23 PMCharacter sheet will be done when I get home from Work tonight!

Great. We need at least 1 more.

TexasWarren

The game is currently full and getting ready to start. Names are accepted here as a Waiting list to be brought in over time. Thank you.

Calemir

Mark me down for the waiting list, please! I'd play Aura, a female half-elven bard. Partners of any gender would be fine, and I've read and agree to the rules.

(Oh, and could she could take Performance or Persuasion instead of Deception as her Bard skill?)

TexasWarren

Quote from: Calemir on May 02, 2024, 07:17:49 AMMark me down for the waiting list, please! I'd play Aura, a female half-elven bard. Partners of any gender would be fine, and I've read and agree to the rules.

(Oh, and could she could take Performance or Persuasion instead of Deception as her Bard skill?)

Thank you so much! We have started so I suggest NOT peaking into any game threads, but if you wish to pop into the OOC Chat here you are welcome to do so.

I don't know just how long the wit will be, but will let you know!!