Lady Shaw's Private College

Started by Aviva, July 16, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

I have nothing against gays by any means, but I changed my CS Sheet to say no the question regarding it.  I don't RP that kind of scene, nor do I plan to do so.  Otherwise, I am completely open.  if I was playing a female, it wouldn't be a problem, but male PCs I make don't do any guy on guy stuff.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Nyarly

Why didn't you do that in the first place?

Vergil1989

I was confused by the question as well but I was too tired at the time to argue the point lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Nyarly

I don't get what's so confusing on the question. I understood it immediately.

Vergil1989

I just didn't recognize what it say since I had never been asked that kind of thing before is the real truth behind my confusion.  I just wasn't expecting it I guess.

elfguy

It confused me too, but its clear now, no need to dwell.
----

Chrystal

Okay, guys... Please note, This is why we asked!

There are some people who would seriously enjoy having a straight character raped one of the same sex, or a gay character raped by one of the opposite sex, and there are those who would find it totally unacceptable. When I suggested this particular option to Aviva, I mentioned that it could put people off and we decided to ask the question for that very reason. So, if you do not want your character treated that way, we will not treat him/her that way.

And everyone has a right to change their mind. (Especially if it wasn't a very good one to begin with!)  >:)

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vergil1989

It's all good and I appreciate that you ask at all you two.

Aviva

Name: Lady Shaw
Height: 5'7
Weight:
Build: With her fairly tall build for a female she had a medium frame though there is no sign of any fat carried at all. Her body is soft and gently curved should it even be seen without clothes.
Hair: Mid back length dark blond light brown hair.
Eyes: Green
Appearance:Lady Shaw as she will become known to staff and students alike always dresses casually but with a touch of elegance to her clothing. Her make up always subtle though suggestive seems to hide the dominating person within the clothes. She appears on the out set to be well educated and a woman that has come from a wealthy family who would hardly ever lift a hand to a person let alone a chain.
If Staff, "genuine" subject taught: Head Mistress and English Languages and Literature Teacher
If Student, reason for being sent to the school: N/A
Virgin: Y/N No
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? (IE a gay student raped by a straight teacher) N/A
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? N/A
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? N/A
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? ((Note: Staff are to be over the age of twenty one though the students age has to be at least 18)) Staff

Character: Miss Shaw has since she can remember always had a dominating streak. She would tell her friends what to do and generally they did. The streak though from others was simply seen as bossy. Years later she found that even with partners her dominating streak was there and mostly unwelcomed. Time passed and she buired it deeply placing aside that part of her and focusing on her teaching career until she had met Celia. She saw in her the opposite she found in herself. They developed a sexual relationship that lead to adom/sub enjoyment though it was some time before the pair actually became a proper couple. After both were fired for their extra curricular lessons they saved up enough money to open up their private college.
Reason for being sent to the college? N/A

This picture was created by Henning Ludvigsen and for those interested in any of his art work more can be found here.

http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/list.pl?gallery=11932&genre=2

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Astrid
Height: 5'8
Weight: 108
Build: slender and willowy
Hair: black
Eyes: brown/black
Appearance:
If Student, reason for being sent to the school: An orphan adopted by a man who made a habit out of having girls trained and then sold into slavery.
Virgin: Yes
Sexual Orientation: strait
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? no
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? student

Aviva

Thank you everyone for showing interest in the story. I am looking forward to starting this up though going to wait a few more days to see if any one else would be interested in joining as ideally would like one male teacher if possible.

Limitless Nickie with your character being straight and you have answered no to your character being raped by one with a different sexuality until  someone creates a male teacher would you be willing to role play with male NPC teachers?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

NinaN

I have been following this thread with a good deal of interest, and now, I find it is time to speak up.

I will create a male instructor for Nikki's straight student, Astrid, as long as Nikki doesn't mind a male character being played by a woman.

Name:  Brandon Nail
Height:  6’1”
Weight:  185
Build:  Muscular
Hair:  Black
Eyes:  Brown
Appearance:

If Staff, "genuine" subject taught:  Physical Education
If Student, reason for being sent to the school:  n/a
Virgin: Y/N  No
Sexual Orientation:  Bisexual
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? (IE a gay student raped by a straight teacher)  n/a
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced?   N/a
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed?  N/a
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? ((Note: Staff are to be over the age of twenty one though the students age has to be at least 18))  Staff

Character Bio:
Brandon served a tour of duty in Afghanistan where he excelled as a soldier and trainer.  He then returned to the states where he finished college and got a job as a Phys. Ed. Teacher but was dissatisfied by the restrictions placed on his teaching style by traditional schools.  During a search of private schools that might appreciate his unique teaching style, he found Lady Shaw’s.

microskirtgirl

If you are still recruiting I would be interested to provide a female student.  Stephie xxx
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Aviva

Thank you NinaN.

The board is still open and possibly shall be even when the thread begins as long as everything is balanced out so no one is left wanting.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Chrystal

Quote from: microskirtgirl on July 20, 2010, 08:49:10 AM
If you are still recruiting I would be interested to provide a female student.  Stephie xxx

Hey Stephie

We are indeed and please do, because there are not many female students. It would of course be useful if she were gay, or straight but open to gay rape, as we still have very few male staff!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: NinaN on July 20, 2010, 08:41:02 AM
I have been following this thread with a good deal of interest, and now, I find it is time to speak up.

I will create a male instructor for Nikki's straight student, Astrid, as long as Nikki doesn't mind a male character being played by a woman.

This is great. I'm horrible at playing guys so thanks a billion!

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Leo Walker
Height:6'0
Weight:176 LB
Build: Athletic
Hair: Brown
Eyes:Brown
Appearance:
If Student, reason for being sent to the school:
Virgin: Yes
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? (IE a gay student raped by a straight teacher)No
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? Yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Student

Was sent to this college for: A violent temper that needs to be quelled and subdued by any means.

Synecdoche17

Umm, I've never done a group game before, but hopefully you'll let me in!

Name: Jodi "JJ" Jacobson
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130 lb.
Build: Slim / Toned
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Appearance:

If Student, reason for being sent to the school:
JJ skated by in high school, picking easy courses and relying on her huge social network for help and the occasional test answer. She applied to a dozen colleges, including Shaw's only because, as a new college, it seemed less selective, graduated with average grades, and was all set to go to the local State U. - until she crashed her car in the middle of June and the policeman on the scene discovered that she was drunk and high. JJ spent July in jail after an embarrassingly short trial; her driver's license was revoked and she was placed on probation after release, with a suspended six-month sentence dangling over her head.  Her parents were apoplectic! The university withdrew her acceptance faster than you could say "zero tolerance policy".
Distraught, JJ phoned up every single college she'd applied to - miraculously, Shaw called back and accepted her on probation. Okay, so none of her friends are going to Shaw, like, none at all, and it doesn't really have a reputation, but at least it's a college and a degree, right? Maybe she can transfer later to somewhere where she won't be so lonely.
Jodi knows she has to be absolutely perfect in college to make up for the damage she just did to her future - and she can't even imagine what her parents will do if she screws up. No more drugs, drink, or slacking off - she's going to be a model student. Little does she know what her new professors and administrators consider to be "model"...

Virgin: Emphatically No
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced / pierced / tattooed: Yes, yes, yes.
I'd appreciate having some input as to my character's tattoos, if any. I enjoy humilation / power imbalance situations - see my O/Os (both link and profile) for details on that and more. I'd like to have my character blackmailed and forced into prostitution on behalf of the faculty, either to impress guests, or to reward other students for doing well, but I'd also like to have a bit of a romance plot on the side with a female student/faculty member. Jodi is a pragmatic girl, possibly with a short history of stripping or other sex work; she'll kneel for a Mistress without much fuss if she can be brought to see the benefits of doing so.

Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? If she's not a student or a staff member, what can she be? :P Err - student!
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

microskirtgirl

Name:  Elisabeth “Effie” Taylor-Wilkinson
Height:   5’ 8”
Weight:   98 lbs
Build:  Skinny
Hair:  Dark brown, shoulder length
Eyes:  Brown
Appearance:

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad215/stephiewilkins/?action=view&current=effie32.jpg

If Student, reason for being sent to the school:  Effie comes from a rich and very privileged family, and has until recently been attending a very exclusive all-girls private school.  Her father was recently accused of serious tax fraud, and has been sent to prison.  The family’s wealth has been confiscated by the Government while the inquiries proceed, and they are effectively penniless.  Effie has been forced to leave her exclusive and privileged background and attend a new school.  She has nothing to wear other than the private school uniform she was sent home in.
Virgin: Y
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? Yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Student

Character:  Effie is both spoilt and very innocent in the wider world.  She is used to having her own way, but has been protected throughout her life.

Chrystal

elfguy

So many cuties!

How do we decide who goes after who first? How about the students post which class they are taking first, based on who is teaching what (since all the staff already posted what they are teaching) ?
----

NinaN

If I made my count correctly, we now have 8 students and 4 teachers.

Either we need a lot more teachers, or we need to consider multiple students per teacher.

Or so it seems to me.

microskirtgirl

It's Effies first day at the new school, so I think she would have an interview with the Headmistress or Deputy Head who will explain to her what her new school is all about, why she is here (the family have basically sold her to raise money), and what is going to happen to her.  yummmmy. xxxx

Aviva

I have the idea of distributing the students between the teachers in a staff meeting briefing thread where they as a whole shall look at those about to arrive at the school and decide who gets which taking into account of course OOC wishes and desires.

I am comfortable taking on two students as long as the players are happy for that to happen.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Nyarly

I think that multiple students for one teacher would be a good idea. Makes for more possibilites.