Lets Build the worlds best social enterprise

Started by rpmalelondon, September 14, 2014, 03:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpmalelondon

A rather grand title I know. I have used role play often for self pleasure... I am thinking I would like to try it to develop my ideas on new companies/ways of working out and see if they would work. I dont know where we "chat" as I dont think doing so on this forum approach is best - so also looking to use this as a way to get to know how it all works prior to be approved (assuming I am approved of course).

Beguile's Mistress

If you are approved and entire section of Elliquiy will be opened up to you for thread such as you are proposing.  We have an entire forum dedicated to world building and other forms where we socialize and discuss everything imaginable.  We have a monthly newpaper/ezine for articles that would be of general interest to the membership as well.

Good luck on your approval.  I'll be longing forward to seeing you posting on the other side of the curtain hopefully.

rpmalelondon

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 14, 2014, 04:21:00 PM
If you are approved and entire section of Elliquiy will be opened up to you for thread such as you are proposing.  We have an entire forum dedicated to world building and other forms where we socialize and discuss everything imaginable.  We have a monthly newpaper/ezine for articles that would be of general interest to the membership as well.

Good luck on your approval.  I'll be longing forward to seeing you posting on the other side of the curtain hopefully.

I hope that I can join you in those discussions. :)