It Takes a Wealthy Man to Raise the Perfect Concubine.

Started by quitefancy, December 11, 2010, 05:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

Willow grew up in the lap of luxury. Abandoned at a young age by her addiction-riddled parents, she had the fortune to be adopted by a very wealthy man who took her into his home and treated her as his own. He was always a bit distant from her, but provided her with all the things she might need in life- a terrific education, the best possible instructors in anything she wished to learn and whatever else could be imagined.

With her eighteenth birthday approaching, Willow knew that something big was going to happen. She could feel it in the air, in the shift of attitude in the manor. He had planned a lavish birthday party for her, and she knew that he would go to every length to ensure her happiness on this special day.

Here is where I need the help of another interested writer. I'm looking for someone to play Willow's adoptive father, with some interesting background knowledge. You see, Willow was in truth taken from her parents due to a gambling debt her father had incurred with this wealthy man. Having before seen young girl, he chose to take her as a payment of his debt, sure that she would grow into a lovely, cultured young woman.

He groomed her to the life of luxury, with every intention of flipping everything on its head on her 18th birthday. That was when he would announce his decision to add her to his well disguised harem of concubines, as his most prized possession.

We would start this roleplay on her 18th birthday during the celebration and lead into his revelation of what would be to come for the young woman. If interested, feel free to post here or PM me, whichever is easiest. (: I fully expect this roleplay to have some dubious consent, light bondage and S&M, punishment, coercion, humiliation and hopefully some non con.
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.