I need something to keep me up ~ got time for a one shot right now?

Started by Stattick, February 28, 2008, 12:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stattick

I've got horrible insomnia lately. I've slept about 2 hrs in the last 36, and now I have to go to work for the next 8 hrs. I've tried to go to bed at least 6 times without luck, and now it's too late. This is when my body finally decides its bedtime. Damn.

So, if anyone feels like a game tonight of rapid fire back and forth posting, let me know. At this point right now, nothing's taboo to me. Anything goes as long as it's within site rules. An erotic tale would be better to keep me up (yes, pun intended  ;)), but it doesn't have to be that. If someone does respond, either post or pm me with a quick story idea (a few sentances would do it). On the off chance that I get more then one response (which would suprise the heck out of me), then I've got something to base the choice on. I just need something that'll keep me awake during the dead time at work, so for the next 5 hrs or so. That'll get me through the first half of my shift, and then I'll actually have some work to do which will likely keep me awake for the second half. If the game goes well, then we can decide later whether to pick it back up and at what pace.

Likely I'll get no takers, and I'll just have to find a way to get by ~ probably lots and lots and lots of energy drinks. Insomnia sucks.

Anyhow, I'm leaving for work in a few minutes, and I'll check back in once I'm settled at work to see if there's any takers. That'll be in about an hour.
O/O   A/A

Stattick

ok, someone's agreed to help me stay up for a few hours. I've never done a story like this, so it'll be interesting.
O/O   A/A

Stattick

It's a NC homo-erotic piece (f/m/m), lol. I've never written any homoerotica before. The story was just about to get to the sex when we called it a night. Link's here.
O/O   A/A