Game of Thrones - Recruitment closed [NC Human]

Started by ererruz, April 18, 2014, 03:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

someinheritthewealth

Here she is, anyone willing to take her sister note they are not identical but they both hate their family for disowning them because of what they did.

Elinor Allyrion Wisent
House: Wisent (Banished)
Sexual orientation: Bisexual (with strong lean to girls.)
Occupation: Given as peace offering for House Greystark although there is information not being given here.
Goal: Revenge for her sister and her and to possibly push events in their favour.
Motivation: Her sister and being humilated by her House
Virtue: Dilligent
Vice: Lust and Pride

Appearance:
Skin:
Hair: Black like ebony.
Eye colour: Blue
Height:
Weight:
Background: The forgotten twins of House Wisent, Elinor and her sister brought extreme shame on their house by consorting in an incestrous relationships and when found out they were banished from House Wisent in secret, they were offered to Hosue Greystark as a peace offering. Their names were marked off the family and as far as far as everyone knows they are still House Wisent. Only a few people know the true reason why they were 'given' as a peace offering.

Both vowed revenge and promised they would show their former family their mistake.

How they have no idea, but right now they spend time in the Wolf's Keep scheming eventual vengeance and perhaps pushing events in certain ways.

(It could be said they are essentially twins of discord attempting to cause as much as trouble as possible.)

Family:Lord Randall Wisent (Father), Wyl Wisent(brother), Ser Davyn Wisent (brother), Dalia Wisent (Daughter), Ser Daeron Wisent (Brother) and Wylla Wisent (Sister)
Friends and allies: House Greystark
Rivals and enemies: House Wisent
ONs and OFFs: I am fine with anything even straight things and non-consensual that could turn consensual, although she may fuck her sister but she's not loyal to her if that makes sense. No bathroom play or vore.

Lockepick

I had already talked to Erer in private, but I just wanted to make it known that I was a fan of the crest idea.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Question Mark

Quote from: lockepick on April 22, 2014, 12:43:05 PM
I had already talked to Erer in private, but I just wanted to make it known that I was a fan of the crest idea.

Ditto.  It's very stylish.  For the sake of improvement, though, I'll say that an interesting alternative may be a field of red, and have the white circle and rays in the top right, with the grey wolf head positioned just slightly left of center, with the jaws still encircling the circle.  The grey wolf and moon-like circle emphasize the Greystark's connection to the north and to winter, while the field of red shows their prowess in battle, bloody history, and proximity to the south.  Given that the wolf is so central to the Stark mythos, I think that it should be in the center of the emblem.

Also, a suggestion for house words: "Look to the moon" or "We look to the moon"

Lockepick

I would say if the crest's imagery has a sun on it, our saying probably shouldn't be about the moon. Though I don't have any real suggestions at this phase.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

ererruz

Quote from: Question Mark on April 22, 2014, 01:21:46 PM
Ditto.  It's very stylish.  For the sake of improvement, though, I'll say that an interesting alternative may be a field of red, and have the white circle and rays in the top right, with the grey wolf head positioned just slightly left of center, with the jaws still encircling the circle.  The grey wolf and moon-like circle emphasize the Greystark's connection to the north and to winter, while the field of red shows their prowess in battle, bloody history, and proximity to the south.  Given that the wolf is so central to the Stark mythos, I think that it should be in the center of the emblem.

Also, a suggestion for house words: "Look to the moon" or "We look to the moon"
I'll try to edit it slightly and see how that works, thanks for the suggestion!

I have no suggestions for the house's words, but I envisioned winter somewhere in there as it's both in Stark's ("Winter is coming") and Karstark's mottos ("The sun of winter"). I do like the idea about the moon - it ties nicely with the wolf theme and my idea for our Valyrian heirloom ("Howl"), but as lockepicke says, I'm not sure it'll be good considering this sun. Unless... it doesn't really have to represent the sun, does it? It could be a bloodmoon. Or maybe change the field of red and cut it in half to represent half-moon? Or we could edit out the rays and make it seem like a grey wolf howling to a red moon?

ererruz

It's pretty much the same, but I moved the wolf to the centre here. I experimented with making the background red, but it's just too red to my taste. Instead of suggesting 'we're from the North', it evokes an image of a Dornish noblehouse (at least to me).

This one has the wolf moved as in the previous one, but I deleted the rays, so it doesn''t look like a son anymore. It doesn't look bad, but it seems so... plain.

Ascia

Crescent moons are pretty, even on heraldry.

Very glad you took away the 'rays'! Did you notice there were seven rays? Seven pointed star, in the North? Psht. ^_^

Blood of the First Men all the way.

Question Mark

Quote from: lockepick on April 22, 2014, 01:25:59 PM
I would say if the crest's imagery has a sun on it, our saying probably shouldn't be about the moon. Though I don't have any real suggestions at this phase.

I took it as a moon, personally.  I think it's ambiguous, it could be whatever celestial body we want.

Quote from: ererruz on April 22, 2014, 01:42:19 PM
I'll try to edit it slightly and see how that works, thanks for the suggestion!

I have no suggestions for the house's words, but I envisioned winter somewhere in there as it's both in Stark's ("Winter is coming") and Karstark's mottos ("The sun of winter"). I do like the idea about the moon - it ties nicely with the wolf theme and my idea for our Valyrian heirloom ("Howl"), but as lockepicke says, I'm not sure it'll be good considering this sun. Unless... it doesn't really have to represent the sun, does it? It could be a bloodmoon. Or maybe change the field of red and cut it in half to represent half-moon? Or we could edit out the rays and make it seem like a grey wolf howling to a red moon?

I love the idea of a bloodmoon.  Maybe a grey field with a white wolf eating a red moon?  Or a white field with a grey wolf.  Or perhaps if we go with the split, grey on the bottom left, with the grey wolf blending into the field and only becoming distinct in the white (or maybe black to represent a night sky?) upper right corner, where the red moon is.

Also, the bloodmoon is a badass symbol, but it could also easily be made the butt of jokes (which, I think, makes it all the more believable).

ererruz

Quote from: Ascia on April 22, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

Very glad you took away the 'rays'! Did you notice there were seven rays? Seven pointed star, in the North? Psht. ^_^

Oh! I didn't actually realise that! You are so right about the Seven here!

Ascia

Quote from: ererruz on April 22, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
Oh! I didn't actually realise that! You are so right about the Seven here!

lol It's okay, I got your back on canon. <3

Question Mark

Quote from: Ascia on April 22, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

Oooh, a crescent bloodmoon!

Also, nice catch in the seven pointed star.  Although, given how far in hype south Greystark is, I bet more than a few of their vassals hold the new faith.  Given that Lord Lewys's own brother worships the red god, perhaps their faith in the old gods isn't as strong as it is farther north?

Ascia

Quote from: Question Mark on April 22, 2014, 02:13:49 PM

Also, nice catch in the seven pointed star.  Although, given how far in hype south Greystark is, I bet more than a few of their vassals hold the new faith.  Given that Lord Lewys's own brother worships the red god, perhaps their faith in the old gods isn't as strong as it is farther north?

They're North of the Neck, aren't they? North of the Neck you have...House Manderly worshipping the Seven, and you have House Cassel, the only known Knightly House in the North. And you can't be a Knight without the Faith of the Seven, so it's safe to assume Cassel is a follower of the Seven. (Those are the only two that I can think of off the top of my head.)

I dare say House Reed is further south than Greystark, and we KNOW they follow the Old Gods something fierce.

Granted Reed is maybe the most remote House outside of the Northern Clans. So sure, you may have a little more influence from the Seven given how southern placed Greystark is. Maybe that's led to a humble little Sept being built? Maybe not, GM/ST's decision there. But going strictly off canon, especially as scions of House Stark, you'd have to think the blood of the First Men runs thick in the veins of a Greystark.

ererruz

Quote from: Question Mark on April 22, 2014, 02:13:49 PM

I do need to note that I changed Greystark's location to between White Harbour and Widow's Watch, so they're back in the real North! The reason being I analysed what lands could have possibly been theirs in the past and chose to have them be in more or less that area (so near White Harbour at least since it used to be theirs).

As far as faith goes though, I can easily imagine some people following the Seven there, but the lord (and his mother) are of the Old Ways. The younger brother is not a known thing for the time being - ever since he had left for Braavos, he never came back, so if any member of the family knows of his being a red priest, they keep their mouths shut.

Quote from: Ascia on April 22, 2014, 02:17:54 PM
They're North of the Neck, aren't they? North of the Neck you have...House Manderly worshipping the Seven, and you have House Cassel, the only known Knightly House in the North. And you can't be a Knight without the Faith of the Seven, so it's safe to assume Cassel is a follower of the Seven. (Those are the only two that I can think of off the top of my head.)

I dare say House Reed is further south than Greystark, and we KNOW they follow the Old Gods something fierce.

Granted Reed is maybe the most remote House outside of the Northern Clans. So sure, you may have a little more influence from the Seven given how southern placed Greystark is. Maybe that's led to a humble little Sept being built? Maybe not, GM/ST's decision there. But going strictly off canon, especially as scions of House Stark, you'd have to think the blood of the First Men runs thick in the veins of a Greystark.
The way I see it is that House Greystark follows the Old Gods in general. As a cadet branch of Starks, there is the blood of the First Men in their veins as well, and as such they keep to their old faith. As such the lord is a follower of the Old Gods, as is his mother (who's from House Reed), but his childre don't necessarily have to be (left to players' choice). There is some presence of the Faith on their lands though, with a small sept built - but it's still quite new, only erected a few years before the rebellion on lord Lewys' late wife request.

Juggtacular

SydneyDrew20

I need between today and tomorrow to finish my character. I'm still fleshing out some stuff, but you should have her by tomorrow night, Thrusday tops! :)

someinheritthewealth

Is my profile okay, just not heard anyone saying it's wrong...

Juggtacular

What's the name of the actress you used? I feel like I've seen her before.

someinheritthewealth

I searched Deviantart to find something fitting and stuck to natural hair colour of her family.

ererruz

someinheritthewealth, I'll send you a PM tomorrow about your character as I need to head off to sleep now!

Question Mark

Oh, I forgot to mention, but how's this for a castle name: Greyhold.

Orange Marmalade

Alright bastages, Tybolt's eyes have been updated to a more family fitting blue :)

ererruz

Quote from: Question Mark on April 22, 2014, 05:35:13 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention, but how's this for a castle name: Greyhold.

I love it! It's so simple but brilliant. The moment I saw it on your character sheet, I thought, we're sticking with it :) Thank you for this contribution!

SydneyDrew20

I'm almost done with Allysin... mind giving her background a bit of a look over?

ererruz

Quote from: SydneyDrew20 on April 23, 2014, 07:23:34 PM
I'm almost done with Allysin... mind giving her background a bit of a look over?
What you posted sounds good! If you have more (or example 'secrets' which you might not want to share with everyone) and want me to take a look, you can also PM it to me.

Juggtacular

Leynir Greystark, Heir to House Greystark
Name: Leynir Greystark
House: Greystark
Role: Fighter/Leader/Schemer
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Goal: Restoring his house's honor and making them a true force in Westeros...through any means necessary
Motivation: Family
Virtue: Resolute
Vice: Aggressive
Appearance: Taking from his ancestors, Leynir is powerfully built, with muscle packed on top of muscle. He also has a fierceness about him that often makes people look past his features, which are quite handsome when people take the time. His hair is a dark brown, which causes a stark contrast as his eyes are icy blue flecked with gold. Life in the North, even the life of a noble is hard. And as such he looks like he's lived a hard life.
Skin: Slightly Tanned
Hair: Brown
Eye colour: Blue w/ Gold Flecks
Height: 6'3
Weight: 240lbs
Background: Born first of Lewys' children, Leynir was named Heir to House Greystark and raised as is proper. However, being raised during an open rebellion isn't the greatest upbringing for a child. Through the studying and schooling and training with sword, spear, and bow...there was the constant threat of danger around every corner. Leynir's mother, Lady Ceridwen died giving birth to him, and while it pained his father, he loved his son regardless. His father remarried and that union bore him a younger brother, Lowell; as well as giving him a much needed mother figure in Lady Elayne. Her death during the Rebellion hurt him a great deal. Even though she lacked blood relation, she had been his mother. As if that wasn't bad enough, his grandfather Arthur, and his Aunt Arwyn both lost their lives in the war as well. In a few short years The Greystark's had lost many family members, which left the remaining broken and disjointed. After all was said and done, his uncle Tybolt left and Lewys took control of the House. He continued to raise Leynir, instilling in him the importance of being the Heir, the importance of doing what's best for the family. Putting much pressure on his son, but coming from a good place. Now he's set to marry Lady Tullison, a union which will no doubt help his family.
Family:
Lewys Greystark - Father
Tybolt Greystark - Uncle
Maiev Greystark - Paternal Grandmother
Lowell Greystark - Little Brother
Erik & Elise Greystark - Twin Younger Siblings

Friends and allies:
Morlun Destris - A sellsword from the Iron Isles who saved Leynir's life one night when a few cutthroats tried to kill him during a drunken piss outside a pub. They've been friends ever since and Morlun is gainfully employed as Leynir's bodyguard. He doesn't need one, but people thinking he needs one means they think he's less of a threat. His friendship means that Leynir has access to less than upstanding men and women who know how to keep their mouths shut for the right amount of coin and favor.

Longtooth - As a boy, Leynir was playing in the woods, one of the few times he wasn't under constant guard or studying this and that. He got farther than he intended though and wound up lost. He was lost for hours, crying and stumbling around through tears. Until he heard something else crying. A baby wolf from the sounds of it. He found the tiny creature abandoned in a den that had been full not too long ago.

He figured the baby had been a runt or some other reason why his mother didn't want him. Well Leynir wanted him. He'd always been a kind hearted little boy, and the Northmen were known for their love of wolves. A wolf was his family's banner for Old God's sake. He picked the pup up and cuddled him close, then found his way home with new determination. His father while apprehensive at first realized that the wolf would be good at helping his son learn responsibility, and be a powerful symbol and guard as well. Leynir was tasked with feeding him, training him, loving him. No one else was allowed to help, and as such Longtooth bonded to his master. They are inseparable now, and  through care, training and a diet most people would kill for, Longtooth has become a large and terrifying pitch black beast of a creature that is fiercely loyal.

More to come

Rivals and enemies: In progress
ONs and OFFs: Similar to mine. Foreplay, seduction, oral, anal, etc...
Secrets: (to be seen by GM only)

Stats
•   Adult (21) Fighter/Leader/Schemer
•   Abilities: Agility 3, Animal Handling 3 (Train 1B), Athletics 3(Strength 1B), Awareness 3, Cunning 2, Deception 2, Endurance 4, Fighting 4 (Long Blades 2B, Short Blades 1B), Healing 2, Knowledge 2, Language 3 (Common 3B), Marksmanship 2, Persuasion 3 (Charm 1B, Intimidate 1B), Status 4 (Stewardship 1B), Stealth 2, Survival 2, Thievery 1, Warfare 3 (Command 1B), Will 5
•   Destiny points: 1
•   Qualities: Animal Cohort, Attractive, Blood of the First Men, Heir, Greensight, Long Blade Fighter 1
•   Drawbacks: Threatening
•   Intrigue defence 9, Composure 15
•   Combat defence 9, Armour rating, Armour penalty; Health 14
•   Passive Animal Handling 12, Passive Awareness 12, Passive Deception 8, Passive Endurance 16, Passive Stealth 8
•   Move 4, Sprint 16

•   Armour:
Superior Padded = 250 Stags
Common Brigandine = 500 Stags

•   Arms:
Superior Longsword = 500 Stags
Superior  Dagger = 50 Stags
Superior Hand Axe = 30 Stags
Superior Shield = 200 Stags
Common Arakh = 200 Stags
Superior Tourney Lance = 40 Stags
Superior War Lance = 100 Stags