This is me, on Elliquiy, right meow.

Started by rhev, July 06, 2016, 01:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhev

All of my games seem to have slammed on the brakes starting last friday.  Stupid holiday weekend.  Here I am just refreshing my bookmarks like the lonely loser I am.  Anyone else feel this way from time to time?

http://i.imgur.com/DtHZp9N.jpg

Lilias

Yes, but I'm the one owing the posts, so things aren't changing any time soon. (Doesn't stop me checking, tho :P)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

EroticFantasyAuthor

Hoping to get a post out very soon. Want to get to replying within two days, rapid fire progression!  ;D

CaptainNexus616

In truth...I haven't had an active RP here in almost eight months after a good rp partner of mine had to depart..
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

wigglebiscuit

I've been there. I'm a lonely girl sometimes...

TotesRider

Pretty much every time i post up an idea that i know wont get anything...

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Loina

rhev

Loina

Now with added paint (V2 Because I'm British, we always need a V2)