News:

Main Menu

How do you escape?

Started by Mymar, July 06, 2015, 12:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mymar

If I'm anxious or depressed it seems like I find a book, usually some sort of thriller or fantasy that has no connection with my reality and generally I just forget to be any of those things., also good tunes of any kind help as well. What about you?

Mikem

Pandora. Either 80's Rock or Trance loudly, and browsing through Youtube or Tumblr for something funny.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Drake Valentine

↓ ↘ → + P

That is how I escape.  ;D

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Beguile's Mistress

I just get in the car and drive! :-)

ceridwen309

I tend to take a walk to the nearby graveyard. It's peaceful, and usually helps me sort out what's going on.

Playing a game with friends, heck, just being around friends perk me up.

Reading an immersive story, and allowing the world to take me along.

Music sometimes, but I have to be careful with that stuff. It can alter your whole mood if you're not careful.

Mathim

Constant immersion in that which is virtual. Whether it's TV, film or video game.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Inkidu

I don't anymore. I suppose.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Those silly little escape puzzle games - or any logic-type puzzles for that matter.  Video games that I'm good at (no sense raging at the screen when trying to lighten your mood).
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17