"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crovonovin

Everyone knows it's statistically impossible to get struck by lightning -twice- in the same spot!

Mithlomwen

Go ahead, stick your hand in there, nothing will happen.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

Global Warming? Bah! All nonsense!
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Everyone knows dragons aren't real!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

beta

"Ahhh, a nice bath and some toast....."

"Don't worry, she'll hold together!"

"Hey, I can drive..."

WyldRanger

Inkidu

I can't die. I'm an ambitious, young trooper with everything to prove!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

WyldRanger

"TIE fighter pilot? Sure, how hard could it be?"

Inkidu

Hey Vadar, you suck! (Coincidental you wouldn't be killed by the Lord of the Sith himself. More like the legions of fanboys under his command.)

Oniya

(Said by a character in a 2nd ed D&D campaign run with the OLD Deities and Demigods sourcebook after being struck with suicidal mania)

*runs around the room*  "Hastur!  Hastur!  Hastur!  Hast--"
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

Wow, this toy looks like a real grenade. The ring even pulled out!
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

"You love her right?"
"Yeah?"
"Do anything for her?"
"Yeah."
"Go kill thirteen colossi that are one hundred times bigger than you!"
"Yeah!"

Crovonovin

Inkidu

Bitch please, I'm Achilles!

WyldRanger

Let's go into the dark cave with only a flashlight!

Inkidu

Lets go insult, demean, and be generally rude and uncivil to Dr. Lector we all know he's a hack.

WyldRanger

Any attack by the rebels would be a useless gesture! This station is now the ultimate power in the universe, I suggest we use it!

Mordred

Go ahead. Punch me in the gut as hard as you can. I can take it!
*See Pillory*

Avi

They're barbarians!  What's the worst that could happen?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Inkidu

Honey, why don't you go feed that bear a cupcake. Don't worry, silly, he's just like Yogi.

Crovonovin

I'm sure whatever thing they trapped behind this old door died off years ago!  Now help me wrench it open.

Mordred

Twenty-one steps, then we turn and shoot.
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

I'll just climb up there and get it down.. how hard could it be?

Oniya

I don't care if there's a fence and a moat between here and the cage.  I want a picture of me next to the polar bear!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mithlomwen

It doesn't bite I promise.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...