Never-ending story!

Started by Remiel, March 29, 2010, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

CynfulTragedy

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo where she was

Calison

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo where she was enjoying a lovely

angeli

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo where she was enjoying a lovely repast of three

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]