Just Me and My Gun [Sci-Fi Space Crew RP]

Started by Kitania, May 22, 2017, 09:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitania

The Premise

I'm down for some Star Wars inspired science fiction roleplaying. It does not need to be in the Star Wars universe. We can make up our own alien species and have it be set in the real universe but set several hundred (or thousand) years into the future.

I'd like to play a member aboard a space crew. We can have it be a two man ship or split up NPC roles and flesh it out a little bit more. I'm down to use some dice rollers and such to make things fluid. No need for character sheets, though.

Once approved, and IF approved, I would be down to opening this up for potential romance plots, but I don't want that to automatically be the end goal anywho.

My character's gender is yet undetermined, but they will be a firearms expert and crafter on the run from their past.

Partner Preferences

I don't care your gender, sexual orientation, or character's gender/sexual orientation. This is something we can discuss with regards to whatever leaping point we come up with.

Looking for this to be a one on one. Don't care about all else!

The Medium

If this idea interests you at all, I'd like to flesh it out with some additional conversation and see if our RP styles would mesh. I prefer Discord RP to forum RP as I enjoy fluid pacing and mixing long and short posts for dramatic effect and dynamic, responsive writing.

Endwell

I would be interested and open to it whether it be star wars based or an original concept. So far as my style goes I am experienced in both faster paced chat as well as lengthy forum posting. I live eastern standard time and am most often available between 6 pm and midnight. Should that work for you we can hash things out further. I'll be on tomorrow around the same time frame as stated if not a bit earlier. The specifics of my character will be based on the chosen setting and run by you first of course.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

AnEnigma

Interested in an original Sci-Fi type roleplay. I've been doing roleplay for years now, unable to find skilled users unfortunately. I've been inside instant type roleplay websites, as well as forums. This ultimately means I can proficiently type out both short, medium and lengthy posts. As for your preference of "Discord RP", I previously mentioned I enjoyed instant RP, so I feel we would be easily 'mesh'.

I like utilizing robotic crew members for sci-fi role plays, however if you're more into fleshy types; there's something I can create for that particular avenue as well.

For availability, my current time is mostly any day I'm awake, which is on Mountain Standard Time (-7GMT)