The Return of the Incubus [Medium NC, Freeform, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, August 28, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

HE'S BACK!

It's amazing on how that's all the headline had to say and you knew who they were talking about. It rarely takes long for others to make the connection too. He's Back, and there's nowhere to hide.

It started in 2009 when 3 different women around the city claimed that a man in a devil mask broke into their homes and raped them while their husbands were away. After a few more rapes the police officially dubbed him the Wedding Bells Rapist but he picked up another nickname in the newspapers, tabloids, and the internet.

'The Incubus'

Described as at least 6'4" and at least 200 bounds of muscle, the Incubus used to follow a pattern. He'd wear a devil mask, sexually assault only married women without a condom, and keep their wedding bands as trophies. Somehow escaping police capture, the rapes continued until late in 2012 with over 40 confirmed victims. But then, they stopped.

As far as anyone could tell, 'The Incubus' commited his last rape in December of 2012. By the end of 2013 the Police were officially of the opinion that whoever 'The Incubus' was he had either died or had gone to prison for something else in December 2012. And when a series of DNA tests failed to produce him, they assumed the first. Nobody would ever know who 'The Incubus' was, but at least the women of the city could take comfort that he was probably dead and would victimize nobody else.

Until 3 weeks ago. A divorced career woman reported to the police that a large man broke into her apartment and raped her, twice, without a condom before fleeing out the fire escape. The man had burn scars over a large portion of his body, and the mask he wore was more black then red, but the DNA doesn't lie.

'The Incubus' is back - and he's not the same...

Quote from: InfoHello,

I thought it might be fun to revisit an old concept of mine. One of my first big ideas actually.

So the basic story is that back in 2009 to 2012 there was a devil-masked serial rapist. He exclusively targetted married women, he never wore a condom, and he kept the wedding rings of his victims as trophies.

For reasons unknown he stopped taking victims late in 2012, and it was thought it was because he'd died, but a recent DNA test has proven that he's back. Except he's different. The new victims now report that he has burn scars over a large portion of his body, he's changed masks, and he no longer exclusively targets just married women. Something happened to him that's made him different, and nobody knows what that could be.

Something I probably should specify, what I mean by Med-NC. I mean there's nobody under the impression that this is anything but being raped by a sexual predator, but there's more cum and pleasure then blood and pain. At least on a physiological level.

Looking for new Victims for the Incubus. Post your thoughts/interest.

Edit:- Ooo! Special idea. If you've played a previous victim of the Incubus before I'd love the idea of going back and seeing things years later.  >:)
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Minty

Hihi

I think I am interested in the Incubus.. This really sounds super interesting