This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesseractive

Grrr. Mal. Curse you for making me choose! ;)

Apollo or Sam?
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Saku

Sam

Because it reminds me of Sam Winchester xD

Water or Soda?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Darius

water

brownies or cookies
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Corinthi

Cookies

Twinkie or Nutty Bar?

consortium11

Nutty bar

Beef or Chicken?

Stattick

BEEF!

Beefcake or Cheesecake?
O/O   A/A

Inkidu

Cheese cake

Toast or Bagel
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Stattick

Quote from: Darius on April 26, 2009, 11:27:03 AM
bagel

boobs or butts

butts

clean shaved, or au' naturale?
O/O   A/A

Mistress Maro

Clean shaved.

Perfume or scented lotion?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Stattick

neither if I had that option.... allergies are a bitch.

But since I'm allergic to ALL perfumes, and only some lotions, gimme the lotions.

Steak that's bloody, or cooked to being entirely brown and bloodless throughout?
O/O   A/A

Valerian

Bloody.  At least then it's chewable.

Steak at a fancy restaurant, or cooked on your own grill?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Stattick

Quote from: Valerian on April 26, 2009, 12:21:05 PM
Bloody.  At least then it's chewable.

Steak at a fancy restaurant, or cooked on your own grill?

On my own grill. Nothing makes you feel as manly as playing with fire, and cooking up a nice marinated steak... and then showing your hot, meat to your wife/girlfriend. Then you can relax, have something good to drink with dinner, not having to worry about driving home afterwards. And... (checks which forum this one's in) then finishing up a nice evening nice and romantically.

Surprise roses from the florist... or stopping on the side of the road at midnight in the middle of a date, and picking them fresh from the wild roadside bushes?
O/O   A/A

Valerian

Fresh wildflowers.  I grew up in the woods, and that's a much more enjoyable way to get flowers.

Speaking of which, walk in the woods, or walk along the shore?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Stattick

In the woods...

Tatooes and piercings, or vanilla?
O/O   A/A

Valerian

On me?  I'm afraid I'm pretty vanilla.  On other people?  A little extra decoration can be nice.

Curly hair or straight hair?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mistress Maro

Straight. At least my own hair.

Natural or dyed hair?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Stattick

brunette... Blond is so overdone.

White meat or dark meat?
O/O   A/A

Corinthi

White Meat

Tabletop or Play By Post?

Stattick

Tabletop.

Coke or Pepsi?
O/O   A/A

Parfait

Dr. Pepper 

Coke....

Dinner out or at home?

consortium11

Depending on circumstances, dinner out.

Arts or Sciences?

purpleartemis00

Arts

Math or Literature?

saturnschild

Math

History or sociology
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn