The Raven's Nest Tavern OOC

Started by Tsumi Okazaki, May 13, 2012, 03:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumi Okazaki

Okay this is more a social role play. I'm mainly creating it for new members who are bored and waiting for people to post in their role plays. Its a casual/Free form rp so there is no set turn order or progressive story line. While I may occasionally post incidents or occurrences, the role players posting are under no obligation to follow that event up. As I said its a casual/ free form role play. Those not familiar with these types of role play mixes please read below.

There is no post limit save the minimum of several lines.
There is no requirement to follow a chain of events. You may attach yourself or detach yourself to or from them at any time.
There is no requirement for a person to respond to you.
There is no set turn order. Its a social type setting so several people could be posting at once under various circumstances.
You may come and go as you please, as long as you make an entrance and exit post.

The Tavern is open at all times. So if you wish to aim towards a particular interaction with someone, try to sync up with them.

Tsumi Okazaki

My first post in the thread will be a description of the surrounding areas along with a description of the tavern its self. And keep in mind that you may meet characters out of your theme. So don't go picking fights about who or what shows up. That's going to be a fast way to get asked for an exit.

Name: Tsukiko Furakawa
Profession: Bartender
Race: Human
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 122lbs
Distinguishing Features: Long black hair and deep green eyes, Lithe body and lite lilting voice.

DarkNevaeh

Name: Ryko Dearna
Profession: Warrior
Race: Half-elf
Height: 6'6''
Weight: 255lbs
Distinguishing Features: short, spiky black hair, deep green eyes, scars all over

Tsumi Okazaki

Ok the RP is up. Just have to migrate everyone in. If this goes well then ill have it moved to the adult section if im approved.

TaurusBeresford

Ruminant
stablehand
human
male
6ft even
170 lbs.
shoulder length light brown hair, hint of color in the fuzz on his face. he usually is wearing tan or dark yellow colored light tunic type clothing that is somewhat close fitting with thicker more loosely fit pants and medium weight work boots. He also has a large brimmed straw hat, but rarely wears it at night. He doesn't have the heavy brown color of someone who works in the sun all day, but one can tell that he isn't immune to it's effects.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren