D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Anyone think of people in penguin suits?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Now I do! So wait, does that mean that evil Penguin guy from those Batman comics was a nun?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

We probably have to thank Batman for ridding the world of an evil nun, don't you think?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Don't you think we should try Gotham City first?

Lycana

Berek

Were you talking about the city there? ;)

Lycana

XD I don't know, is it really big, Berek?

Berek

Are we getting into innuendos now, Lycana?

Lycana

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Berek

Yes Lycana, it's very big and very fun :)

Lycana

Berek

Lycana

Berek

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Maybe I will :P Because he's got a yummy brogue??

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

I love me the accents soooooo why not?

Tamhansen

I don't know, why isn't it? And does it need to be?
ons and offs

Lycana

Berek

I think it's a great idea, can I thank you? *kiss*

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Of course he can! *Kisses Berek!* So what is everybody up to today?