Micheal Future's Psychic Detective Agency [MUL, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, November 11, 2009, 11:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The bottle of jack on my desk invites me for another shot, but nobody hires a private eye whose sauced and I'm on the clock. Sometimes that doesn't stop me of course, but today was special. The cards said I had a case coming, so I wait.

When I opened my office I was expecting the weekly femme fatale to walk into my office, or at least a grandmother who wanted a reading with plenty of easy cash. Both are rare, sadly. Protection sigils keep out the worst rifraff except my landlord, who needs a different type of ward- namely cash.

I check the cards again, and they still tell me a case is coming. An ugly one. With a sigh I take another drink and wait.

[An idea for an RP that I'm still working the logistics out of, the idea is a crime noir novel in a world where the supernatural is real. Whether or not it's open depends on what my partner/partners agree on.

The main character I have in mind for myself is Michael Future, a PI with a genuine- if weak- precognitive ability. Normally just a few seconds, but with a focus like tarot cards he has vague ideas up to about a day ahead of time- possibly more if his life is in danger. Mostly he survives because he has the good sense to use mundane methods when they are more effective- don't charge up a fire spell, just shot him.

Looking for the ladies standard for the genre, willing to consider all ideas.]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

YoungOne

Hey wouldnt mind playing the lady, maybe she is a psychic as well and knew trouble was coming and came to help? If you stilll need a partner pm me :)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

TheVillain

The problem hasn't been looking for a partner, the problem is that there's been 3 offers.  :P

And so far none of you have suggested ideas that are necessarily mutually exclusive. You're sounds better as a source/partner then the damsel-in-distress but there's definitely potential.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.