Dungeon Runners (Non-Con, DnD 5e)

Started by ShadowFox89, July 16, 2016, 06:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

A time of peace has come over Midland. The lich lord has been defeated, his underground necropolis cleaned out and purified. Which, of course, leads to one question... what next? With no one to fight, the land in peace, what can adventurer's do? A proposition was made, turn the necropolis into a dungeon for new adventurers to run through, honing their skills for what dangers may come next in the world. Guilds and retired adventurers agreed to be the sponsors... only on a few conditions of course.

The rules of the dungeon:

• The dungeon is run in groups of three- a spellcaster, healer, and tank.
  • All monsters and traps in the dungeons won't kill an adventurer, but that doesn't mean you should take it easy. If you are defeated, you will have to suffer a penalty.
  • Adventuring parties will have their progress recorded and transmitted for both entertainment and educational purposes
  • Sponsorships with guilds or retired adventurers can be obtained to acquire extra loot through the dungeon, however obtaining a sponsorship is up to the individual

So, mechanics time! Dungeons and dragons system 5e, obviously. First level, 27 point buy, max HP and standard starting gear. All races allowed, with the exception of variant humans.

There's two ways I could do this game. A single group of three, with no one else involved in the game. Or many players, who go into the dungeon one group at a time, with the rest staying in the castle above the dungeon waiting for their chance to go in. The third choice is, of course, that I recruit others to help run dungeons. I don't need mechanics just yet, just a basic character sheet.

Name:
Race:
Class:

Physical Description:

Character on/offs: What your character signed up that they're comfortable with happening in the dungeon
Player on/offs: What you are actually comfortable with happening to your character in the dungeon
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Marie Reynolds

Hmm possibly interested, Are you going to count Rogues as a off tank?

DomJoe

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 16, 2016, 09:50:58 PM
Hmm possibly interested, Are you going to count Rogues as a off tank?

I personally would never call a rogue a "tank" by any means of the imagination, but this does bring up a fair point: the team requirements is a bit restrictive. Obviously people will want to form teams that are well balanced, but that doesn't mean everyone will have one set roll. A cleric could easily be both the healer and the main spellcaster, a paladin can heal and tank at the same time, and a druid can do a myriad of roles depending on how they use their spells and Wild Shapes.

ShadowFox89

Rogue, Ranger, and Monk could fill the tank slot, yes. Though, we could probably raise it to a four-man group, with the 4th being a scout slot.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Marie Reynolds

Inerrant Lust

ShadowFox89

The main idea is that roles aren't bound by class.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Marie Reynolds

Ah Okay Cool, Just glad to hear a core class was not being excluded.

ArinTalis

Name: Kairen
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Brief history: Kairen was an orphan child who was placed with a group of traveling performers who went on a circuit throughout the known lands. She continued with them, and rather than being on stage, she often found herself in a role that most people hadn't expected from her: the bouncer. She often found herself defending performers when the drunks got too rowdy, and proved most efficient at the role. Eventually, she managed to get on stage and perform herself, although she never had the same flair for the dramatic (and the stage magic) that some of the others did. She decided it wasn't the life for her, and stopped off at Midland to try and earn her fortune as an adventurer. Unfortunately, the Lich had been defeated, but she heard about the dungeon training run. If you could make it there, you could make it anywhere. And so, adventure awaits... 

Physical Description: Kairen is a strong, powerful woman who stands at five feet and ten inches. Her buxom frame has an hourglass figure that many an actress (or amorous lover) would kill to possess, and she maintains her bright red hair in a complex braid that falls down to the length of her buttocks. She has piercing blue eyes and pale skin, and her face is drawn together with dimples.

Character on/offs: Kairen is a bisexual female who likes to be dominated by her male partners, though she operates as a switch with female partners. She can take pleasure from any orifice, and takes a surprising amount of enjoyment from bondage and humiliation. As a warrior, she must be in control at all times, so in the bedroom, surrender is what gives her the most pleasure. She hasn't actually had that much sexual experience at this point, beyond a fling with a female druid (no weird animal transformations, just good old fashioned sex), and another fling with the wizard Laherty. (He had his way with her in just about every way you could imagine, with toys and spells of his own creation for the task.) She enjoys elvish and human partners, and has a fetish for orcish warriors she'd rather not admit in public. She's secretly got one hell of a libido, but doesn't want to admit it to herself or others. She thinks people would think less of her if they knew, and fights a bit more to stay in control that she ought to. But when she does surrender, she's up for a wide array of acts.

Player on/offs: No Impreg, No Incest, No Actual Torture... I mean a bit of paddling or light whipping is fine, but bloodletting, thumbscrews and bamboo shoots just squick me out. No Bestiality, no inflation, male genitalia larger than her head sounds silly, monstrous humanoids are acceptable as long as it doesn't involve excessive furries or other weirdness. (Orcs, Ogres, Goblins are fine, but I take no enjoyment from things like Catfolk or Dragons in Dragon Form. Now, if a dragon does the D&D classic and becomes human for an act, then hell yes.) As for ons: I would love to see Kairen encounter the following over the course of an adventure - being captured or kidnapped, a Gangbang, Seduction by a particularly dashing lothario, being taught the fine arts of being a sex slave or prostitute, engaging in hatesex with a particularly skillful rival, and of course being utterly dominated by vicious enemies. She needs to be properly humiliated and rendered totally helpless, and possibly brainwashed with pleasure. Hopefully, she and her allies can rally. But maybe they can't. Though make no mistake: I will play her smart, and I'll play her as someone who will do everything to protect herself and her allies in a dangerous situation. She won't go down easy, but I hope she'll go down a few times. And maybe have others go down on her. ;)

ShadowFox89

@Arin: What about stomach inflation via slime or copious amounts of cum?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ArinTalis

I did say no inflation. ;) It just weirds me out.

EDIT: I also avoid scat and vomit.

Foxy DeVille

Let's see if this works for ya...

Name: Ghanima al-Raqis
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard
Brief history: Ghanima was born a slave in a distant desert kingdom. When she came of age, the wealthy merchant than owned (and fathered) her sent Ghanima to the goddess of love's temple for proper training as a concubine. There her innate magical abilities were discovered and encouraged. She also excelled in other parts of her training. Her master had in Midland so he took his favorite slave with him. He thinks sending Ghanima through the dungeon would be amusing and has placed bets with some other merchants over what might happen to her there.

Physical Description: Ghanima is a lovely young woman with olive shin and long black hair. She inherited almond shaped eyes and slightly pointed ears from her elven mother. She has a slim and fit build from her training as a dancer. Her typical attire is red veils and gold jewelry, although her master will furnish her with the proper gear to adventure with.

Character on/offs: As her master signed her up for the dungeon, Ghanima has little choice in what happens to her. Her training in the art of love concerned a far different environment that what she will be getting into. She is quite loyal to her master and do what is asked of her , even if she is repulsed by it.

Player on/offs: Anything but scat and vomit. Otherwise feel free to be as depraved as possible.

Chulanowa

I'm interested, and have a few ideas - I'll put something up after I wake up, though

TheFourthShade

I have other ideas.  Like a petplay druid I came up with and then back burnered.

---------------

Name:  Ganna the Clanless
Stage Name: The Silver Scar
Race:  Half-Orc
Class:  Monk
Brief history:  Ganna was the scrawny child of a scrawny orc and a scrawny human mother, so she had a lot to prove before she could walk.  She was a shrewd child, often giving off the appearance of kindness, and knew the value of offering a helping hand or a kind word to an ally.  She was liked among the 'runts' and 'cast offs', though she was never allowed to carry a weapon or do any thing other than the most menial tasks (usually pleasuring the warriors and spellcasters).

She learned to fight from a wandering half-orc who never carried weapons but always returned from hunts successful.  After completing her training, she rallied her fellows in the night and attempted a halfway successful coup and was shamed in front of the Clan with all of her followers.

As the leader, she was ritualistically scarred down the face with a brand that explains (at least to the Clan members) that she is no one worth respecting and a dirty coward.  Truth be told, aside from the pain, she learned that she loved the humiliation.

The only thing more intoxicating than the fall was pummeling several people to prove her might and then leaving.  Needless to say, it wasn't long before she developed a penchant for starting fights.  She loved winning, and she dreaded losing and how it made her feel...only to love the rush of turning the tables again.  She got noticed by the right people, and now she's in these competitions.

Physical Description:  Lithe and tiny (relative to half-orc standards), Ganna is not the most imposing figure until she slugs you.  She has a nasty scar down her face that some orc tribes would recognize as the mark of an exile.  All in all, she looks rather unimpressive.

However, when she puts her mask on, does up her hair, and gets dressed as the Silver Scar, she looks like something out of a risque stage show rather than a contestant.  Still, it makes it fun to watch those things be removed (willingly or by force).  Of course, anyone who has felt her fists of fury knows that she fights hard even if she loves to fail.

Character on/offs:  Foolishly, or perhaps wisely, she has signed the widest contract that is (il)legally allowed.  She especially enjoys humiliation and being a (very eager and somewhat violent) switch, and underlined those portions of the contract.  She probably should have read the whole thing, though...

Player on/offs: No outright torture or guro.  Otherwise, what could possibly go wrong?  I can't imagine there's much that can make me tap.

ShadowFox89

If anyone wants to run a dungeon, you'll still be able to play. You just won't be able to play in your dungeon of course.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Inerrant Lust

If I ran a dungeon, I'll volunteer to take on the extremey-iest of the prospective players. I had an idea very similar to this, in which highly-monetized and broadcast adventures ranged from safe (almost campy) adventures in which there is always a happy ending... to adventurers that are considered snuff and likely illegal, showing a bloodthirsty audience young adventurers getting raped, eaten, killed, ect.

Of course, I respect O/Os... but my own o/os are pretty broad. I know Shadow's not thrilled about bestiality and the like, so I can offer to take on any players who are looking for some of the more extreme kinks out there. :P

rikka

Just to clarify, this is not an all female character game, right? 
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

ArinTalis

I hope not. My character can go both ways, but she'd love to have some heroic male playmates if the opportunity arises. ;)

Chulanowa

I'm putting together an idea that could either be a druid or wizard. 90% certainly female. 9% chance of futa. I just don't have any good male wizards / druids. Weird!

Daril

I like the concept, but I have minimal experience with D&D, and none whatsoever with DND 5...

ShadowFox89

Wizards has their stuff for free on the website.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Daril

Good to know, thanks.  I might end up passing though since I noticed the part about the characters having contracts that specify what can happen to them when they're in the dungeon.  I had been thinking of playing a female knight who wants to prove that she's up to the job she chose for herself, but if she were allowed to specify what her enemies were allowed to do to her after she was captured I think she would exclude anything sexual.

Sorry for not catching that part of the requirements earlier.  I figured in verse the participants would have to accept whatever came their way, and it was the player Ons/Offs that would limit things.

Inerrant Lust

Contracts can be broken... particularly if the young knight chooses a dungeon/contract that is hosted by... less than scrupulous entertainers. :P

Daril

I guess I'll try giving this a shot.

Name: Maria
Race: Human
Class: Fighter (or maybe Paladin)
Brief history: Maria hails from a minor, almost forgotten noble family.  Rather unusually for a woman, she chose to follow the path of a knight.  She had a great deal of trouble getting people to accept her as one however.  Frustrated and with no wars in which to prove herself, she decided that dungeon running would be the best way to show her martial prowess.  Unfortunately for her, the entertainers she signed up with have other plans for such a beautiful young knight, and have taken measures to ensure that the odds will be rigged against her.

Physical Description: Maria is a tall, statuesque, rather well endowed young woman with blue eyes and waist length blonde hair that she wears loose except for a braided tie back.  She will probably start off wearing a suit of full plate, but my intention is for her to quickly lose it.

Image Link [NSFW]

Character on/offs:  Maria is a closet bisexual and masochist.  Fiercly proud, she considers herself a virgin despite the occasional fun she's had with servant girls.  The contract she signed was quite conservative, but the use of special inks made it possible for the entertainers she contracted with to rewrite it into something that lets them do almost anything they want to her.
Player on/offs: In general no scat, bestiality, or extreme torture (with some exceptions such as tentacles, minotaurs, and wooden horse torture).  My ons list is pretty long and can perhaps be elaborated on elsewhere.  I will say that I'd like to see Maria get stripped, pilloried, and spanked at some point.  I also like f/f if other players are into that, though Maria would probably have to be forced into it since she doesn't like to openly acknowledge that she's bisexual.

ArinTalis

Maria and Kairen would get along RIDICULOUSLY well. XD