TimeTravel? (Kati and Romeo)

Started by forgetmenot, July 13, 2010, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forgetmenot

Emily turned her back on Sil and started dancing up against him, trying to get him into the spirit. The music took her over, and with nearly 2 beers down she was on her way to feeling pretty good.
She turned back around and put her arms around his neck and danced some more.
She spared a glance at Ashley, who..as predicted..had tall dark and dreamy on the dance floor already

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Im sorry. I dont know how to dance" He said and blushed as she put her arms around his neck.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 06:12:31 PM
"Im sorry. I dont know how to dance" He said and blushed as she put her arms around his neck.
Em smiled up at Sil and laughed. "I can't dance either! Look at me! I'm just swaying with the music." Her hands moved to his hips and she tried to help him move. The touch felt lovely, and she suddenly wished they were home again, in the comfort of her home...with him.
"Kiss me" she said so softly, she wasn't even sure if he heard her. Her face instantly colored and she regretted saying it.
It did nothing but make her look like a fool

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil raised her chin and kissed her. He pulled back and his forehead touched hers. "My wish is your comand" he said. He kissed her again and again.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 08:03:15 PM
Sil raised her chin and kissed her. He pulled back and his forehead touched hers. "My wish is your comand" he said. He kissed her again and again.
Emily's head was spinning, she knew two beers wouldn't effect her so much, and it must be Silivaus..and the fact that his lips were on hers.
She pulled back and looked at him, smiling. "Thank You" she managed to blush out.
She scanned the crowd to see Ashley still dancing with her man, wondering if she saw the quick stolen kisses.
"I need another drink" Emily proclaimed and took herself to the bar, this time no beer, a good ole shot of whiskey.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil followed her. "Did I do something" he asked standing behind her. He looked at the bar and shook his head.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 15, 2010, 08:54:49 AM
Sil followed her. "Did I do something" he asked standing behind her. He looked at the bar and shook his head.
She turned and smiled at him. "No!" She said brushing his arms with her hands. "I just..I'm confused."
She shook her head and looked back to him.
"This morning, a roman warrior just appeared in my living room and by nightfall I'm making out with him in a bar! I sound insane. I never do things like this. "
She looked to his eyes for an answer.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Maybe, because your tired of the slime called men here and want a real man. Someone who knows what its like to risk everything for one he loves and what he adores" he said. He took her hand and said "I love you". He looked down into her eyes.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 15, 2010, 09:47:17 AM
"Maybe, because your tired of the slime called men here and want a real man. Someone who knows what its like to risk everything for one he loves and what he adores" he said. He took her hand and said "I love you". He looked down into her eyes.
Em looked at him for a moment and shook her head. "No you don't."
She tried her hardest to keep her head from spinning and her eyes on his, but damn she had to look up to see his eyes!
"You want to love me, because I'm all you know here. One day..isn't enough Silivaus. I don't believe in love at first sight."
She tried her best to not hurt him, but she knew she probably did a piss poor job of it.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I loved no one in Rome. I was alone, I come here and I still see no one. But you" he said. "But if you dont love me then. I cant force it on you" he said as he turned and walked towards the door.

forgetmenot

Em watched him leave with a dumfounded look on her face. "What the..."
She looked from the door to Ashley on the dance floor, and back to the drink in her hand. She didn't love him, but the thought that someday maybe she could. "What is wrong with you Emily?" She said aloud.
She wasn't going to run after him again like an idiot. She let him go with the thought that if he really loved her, he'd come back.

A/A-

LadyChaos

Ashley came out of her trance for a moment and decided to check up on her best friend. Looking around she swept her gaze over the dance floor, 'I could have sworn they were out here a second ago...' Finally she spotted Em by herself at the bar and walking away from her, Sil. Quickly she shoved the guy she was dancing with aside and rushed over to Em leaving the poor guy confused.

"Woah! What happened? Do you want me to go after him or something? Talk to him at least?" Ash really wasn't one to think of others, but when it came down to Emily she couldn't help it, she was like her sister.
On and Offs of ChaosCurrent Status for posts: Processing
Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

forgetmenot

Em shrugged and looked at her best friend. "He thinks he loves me."She said softly.
"I told him that he didn't and that I didn't believe in love happening that quickly, and he just...walked out."
Emily didn't know what to do. Either she was honest, and hurt Sil, or she admitted to a love she didn't feel yet.
Granted, she felt something for him, but alcohol wasn't helping to clear her thoughts.
"This whole thing Ash..it's insane. Go talk to him if you think it'll help, but I don't think it will."
She turned back to the bar, dejected and milking another mystery drink.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil sat in the appartment sharping and polishing his sword and armor. He stood up and began putting them back on. He sighed looking around the place and then out the window. "I shouldnt even be here" he said.

forgetmenot

Emily burst in the door, her feet having a hard time carrying her in the drunken state she was in.
"Silivaus" she shouted as soon as the door was open.
"Silly silly silivaus..."*hic*
She spotted him near the window, again wearing his armor. "Ohhh you had to do it, you had to be here in your half naked sexiness!" Her hand flew to her head in drunken abandon and she shook her head.
"I...I don't know if I love you!" She cried out, needing to get this off her chest.
"You fall into my life, and in hours, HOURS SIL, I'm lost. I don't know what I feel, but I know I can't let you leave."
She walked slowly to stand in front of him
"and I know you don't want to"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil tighted the straps on his breastplat and said "I just cause pain". He looked out the window and said "Im going back to Rome". "Maybe theres a way to get back if I travel to my birthplace" he said. He slid his sword into the sheath and picked up his sheild.

forgetmenot

Em looked at him, and broke. Tears went falling down her pale cheeks and her eyes were soon hidden behind a sheet of unshed tears.
"You'd leave?" she choked out, "just like that?"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil looked at her. He screwed up again and he knew it. He took her in his arms and kissed her head.

forgetmenot

Em wrapped her arms around his middle and laid her head on his chest..just to find it covered in cold metal.
She sighed at the tender kiss he planted on her forehead, and looked up at him through her unshed tears.
"Don't leave me" she said into his neck, as she planted a kiss there.
She knew she was drunk, and would probably do anything he asked of her in that moment, but she also knew, that Silivaus would never take advantage of the situation.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil picked her up in his arms and carried her into her room. He laid her on her bed and kissed her forehead. "You should sleep" he said. "It will be good for you" he added with a nod.

forgetmenot

Em nodded along with him...
"Ash...is going to be...so mad." she said, drifting off into slumber.
She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into bed with her
"Lay with me" she said hazily, her eyes shut and her breath already coming slower.
She couldn't focus on much, but she knew that she wanted to hold him through the night

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Let me take off my armor" he said gently pulling away from her grasp. He slowly took off his armor and placed it where she wouldnt step on it. He ended up in the jeans he was wearing earlier. He crawled into the bed and slid one arm under her and the other over her. He pulled her close to where their skin touched and started to sing a Roman song.

forgetmenot

Emily curled into Sil's arms and drifted to sleep to the old roman song.
Instantly her dreams came to her in vibrant colors and shapes, taking form they became people. She recognized Sil right away, he was standing on a hill in his full armor and bloodied from battle. A woman was at the bottom of the hill, she'd been anxiously awaiting his return and ran to meet him. They embraced as only lovers could, her swollen belly proved positive that they would soon be parents. The couple kissed and finally her warrior carried her home, and laid her down on the bed. Only when his body moved, did Emily see herself lying on that bed with the swollen belly.
She sat up, waking herself from the dream. Sil was still next to her and the effects of the alcohol had all but worn off.
"I just had the strangest dream" she confided in him. "Sil, when I asked you before, if you had a family, back in Rome, in the past...were you telling the truth? I need to know."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Yes I was. I have no wife or kids. My father was killed in battler" he said looking at her confused. "Tell me about your dream" he said.

forgetmenot

She was confused, because the dream felt so real, like she had lived in the past with him, had his child...loved him.

"I...I don't know, we were in Rome, it was a long time ago.."she caught her breath and continued. "You came back from battle bloody, but alive and I was there...it was bizarre, I was there and..and we were having a baby." She looked up at him with this news, then shook her head.
"I always have weird dreams after drinking..it was probably nothing" she sighed as she laid back down in his arms.

A/A-