News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Mongrels f lf m

Started by wolventears, November 04, 2013, 09:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So I got this idea I had been trying to throw around for a novel but my idea changed and this one still lingers soo, I'd like to play it out and see where it goes.

There are two different kinds of werewolves. Truebloods which are born and not created then there are mongrels which are bitten and turned usually by other mongrels. But a mongrel learned how to control it long ago and since then has had a pack specific to mongrels because truebloods just kill them. Now it is time for an integration because they aren't lead alone by the wolf inside. One pack leader decides to be the first to take them in. Your character is alpha of this small group. My character will be the pack leaders daughter, unable to stop the attraction to the mongrel alpha. And lo and behold when they finally give in, they discover they're mates.

But someone is against the integration. And wants the mongrels dead. So murders begin and the mongrels are blamed.

More can be discussed with my partner. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

Still looking for a taker.  :-)
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Metro Mech

I would be happy to do this Rp with you
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O