Mistaken identity bon- nc

Started by playfullchick76, September 26, 2008, 11:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Living with my identical twin sister in an apartment building on the second floor, we both live well. My sister, abigail, is more bold than i am. She goes out a lot, has more boyfriends than i do. She doesnt tell me where she works, or why she's gone for days at a time, but she always has enough money to buy the best designer clothes, as well as fetish themed ones.

As her sister, katie, im almost her polar opposite. A lot more shy, i dress more modestly, and work in a florists shop. One night not long after ive come home form work, i get a knock on the door. Opening it up, im surprised as the man forces his way in.

Unknown to me, my twin sister is a slavegirl for one or two agencies, works at several clubs that deal in bdsm, fantasy roleplays. Abigail was paid well to be a master or mistresses slavegirl for a month, starting tonight, to be their bound ponygirl or themed french maid at a halloween party at a property. She is paid well to be any man or womans fantasy, and her new clients fantasy was to have an unwilling, untrained slavegirl/pet for a month.

Also unknown to me, abigail was involved in an accident on her way home, unconscous and in a coma, she is in no position to tell the club what happened to her, leaving the client to take me in her place.

Perhaps she accepted money to let the client peirce, maybe even tattoo her.

if you like this,reply and tell me.