DemiGods -Camp Halfblood Interest Check!

Started by Amelita, August 13, 2016, 11:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

This is a tentative interest and we'll see whether I could make a character sheet. But I would like to voice my faceclaim of Pyper America Smith. Might make her a child of Aphrodite or Apollo.

Also would like to claim Justin Barringer. Might make him a child of Hades, but of course, depends on the character sheet too. I'll get the sheets done whenever I can.

Emjay

Totally random but in case people have been struggling to find face claims (I know I have) here is a wonderful face claim directory. It allows people to filter the face claims by several different categories (hair colour, eye colour, gender, age, etc.) and it actually shows the pictures along with the names of the face claims.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Emjay

Sorry for the double post but I had a quick question.

Since Dionysus is also the God of madness is it possible for his children to have the ability to cause madness and/or depression?
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Aida Rose

Flower

Aida Rose

I know right! Me too. And your comment's extra cute next to the bunny x)

Moon Hound Hati

Marking my interest. Likely to make a child of either Ares or Athena and the face claim be Stephen Amell. Currently I'm out of the country on vacation, but I'll be returning late on Wednesday, so I could get a sheet written up Thursday or Friday.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

la dame en noir

Oh god

thanks to Emjay, i've discoverd: senait gidey and melodie monrose

I don't know which one to go with lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Aida Rose

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 15, 2016, 09:56:36 AM
Oh god

I always kinda preferred Melodie, for what it's worth. I know models are supposed to be skinny, but Senait's kinda off putting. To me, at least.

Bibliophilia

Erf.  I'm struggling to decide if I want to do a male or female child of Hecate.  -flails.-

Edit:  I decided.  Face claiming Chrishell Stubbs!

Amelita

Afternoon everyone :) I'll be strolling through the threads and pm's tonight after work.

Happy monday!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kuroneko

Quote from: Emjay on August 15, 2016, 08:21:19 AM
Sorry for the double post but I had a quick question.

Since Dionysus is also the God of madness is it possible for his children to have the ability to cause madness and/or depression?

Is also curious about this.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Aiden

Aida Rose

Hi! I'm withdrawing interest, for now. So no more claim on Jhene.

Flower

Sorry to see you go but good luck in your other games.  :-)

Emjay

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 15, 2016, 09:56:36 AM
Oh god

You're welcome!

Quote from: Aiden on August 15, 2016, 12:49:03 PM
As it stands at this time, no.

Aww boo! :P

In that same vein are the only options for gods and goddesses those that are listed or included in the cabins picture?
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Rave

Tentative interest here!

Ariel had quite the similar game to this a while back, no? I remember quite a few people from that game on here, too!

I might resurrect a character in that case. More specifically, my Zeus spawn, before the slot is taken up! I'll wait for feedback then meddle around with a sheet for sure.

Emjay

Quote from: Rave on August 15, 2016, 06:51:16 PM
Tentative interest here!

Ariel had quite the similar game to this a while back, no? I remember quite a few people from that game on here, too!

I might resurrect a character in that case. More specifically, my Zeus spawn, before the slot is taken up! I'll wait for feedback then meddle around with a sheet for sure.

Unfortunately the spot has already been taken
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wispyr

Spots? There are spots? Did I miss something whilst reading? o.o

Flower

Quote from: Aiden on August 13, 2016, 11:51:26 AM
Yes/No

Children of the Big 3 may not be claimed, those sheets may be approved on a case by case basis as they are stronger and rarer.

The other demigods, are open but if you have any questions or want to run a concept our way, you can PM them to me and Amelita.

That's what I found about it. I'm not sure how many campers per Big 3 are permissible.

Rave

Ahh, I see.

It was limited before too. Shame I just missed out. Can I get some clarification on which Big 3 can have character sheets made for their children at this current time? PM works too!

Emjay

Quote from: Flower on August 15, 2016, 08:20:45 PM
That's what I found about it. I'm not sure how many campers per Big 3 are permissible.

Whoops my bad. I thought there was only one allowed per Big 3.

Quote from: Rave on August 15, 2016, 08:22:20 PM
Ahh, I see.

It was limited before too. Shame I just missed out. Can I get some clarification on which Big 3 can have character sheets made for their children at this current time? PM works too!

I think the only ones that people have voiced interest in so far (that I know of) are Zeus and Hades. I'm not sure if anyone has voiced interest in Poseidon.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

I honestly don't know how many are allowed. I'm sure Ames and Aiden will be about soon to answer.

Aiden

Hey guys,

At the moment we have closed the big three as parents. We have one unclaimed child of Zues and for the time being that will be the only child of the big three.

For you guys who have read the books, the appearance of a child of the Big 3 is a big deal and we want to keep it that way for now.

Rave

I'm gonna go ahead then and put my flag down for a Claimed son of Apollo. Working on the CS tomorrow!