"We need a roleplay!" with BK and Tink

Started by blackknight1239, June 15, 2010, 10:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackknight1239

Alright! Have you any ideas, fair damsel Nitro?  ;D

Inked Harlequin

Hehe! Your "fair damsel Nitro" hath doth arrived!
Does that make any sense?
Nevermind!

Well, what type of roleplays do you like?
Bearing in mind we need to keep this PG-13!

blackknight1239

It doth makest sense, milady!

I usually enjoy almost anything. I usually gravitate toward fantasy, but really anything is fair game. I'm rather flexible, haha.
Bah, PG-13. We'll have to do the whole R thing some time in the future, I say  ;)

Inked Harlequin

I was going to suggest the same thing my dear! ;).

Well, I don't mind what I play, I'm pretty open. For PG-13 though, I prefer the typical RPs. Like real-life/romance.
I was wondering, are you into rock/metal music at all? I know this is cliché but I assumed so from you having long hair?
How would you honestly feel about playing a rockstar? Drugs, alcohol, ladies. Haha.
If that doesn't seem your style then that's fine!

TheWhiteEmperor

-Chuckles and interjects between them.- Easy now, let's keep to the task at hand. -Winks.-

I am fairly open to anything as well, however.. I do have a craving for a good ol' gunfight that could end up in a melee confrontation. It's been quite some time since I've had such a roleplay, of course.. The two of you would have to agree.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

blackknight1239

@Tink: Well, I'm not too into it. I'm up on it, and I listen to it, but not extremely into it. I mean, it would definitely be interesting, I just wouldn't know what to do. Fish out of water kind of thing. But, I could always give it a shot.

@Empz: Hmm, well, honestly right now I'm more in a mood for a 1v1, but if I grab an idea for a more people RP, I'll come a runnin'.

Inked Harlequin

@Knight: If you don't want to then that's completely fine, I just love my rockers :P We can come up with something else if you like?

@Leon: I prefer 1v1, unless you want to joust for my love or something? ;) Or in your case, shoot? Ha!

blackknight1239

@Tink: Oh, I want to, I just don't know if I could pull it off ^^; But, we could definitely put it on the back burner if we have to. Though, I am feeling the romance angle right now.

Inked Harlequin

"The romance angle" eh? Do I bring that out in you, Sir? :P.
Well we could do the rockstar RP where you're obviously living the typical rockstar lifestyle, you meet me and everything changes?
Or we could do exes, best friends etc etc.
I'm not sure what else to suggest for romance unless you have some crazy ideas? :)

blackknight1239

Maaaaybe a little. I've been feeling rather...amorous, lately. :P
Hmm...I kinda like that idea. And I'm honestly out of PG-13 ideas at the moment, so I think we could go with that!

TheWhiteEmperor

Oh boy, I see where this is headed. -Smirks.- A firefight for love? Not exactly my style, babe. Sorry, though.. I am sure I could whip up something, just for you. Haha.

If we're doing the whole punk rocker deal, I could implement a little character into that as well. You two seem set on being romantic and such, so I'll let you run with the ideas, and I shall adapt. =D

Amorous..? Polyamorous, ftw!

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Inked Harlequin

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 15, 2010, 11:24:52 PM
Oh boy, I see where this is headed. -Smirks.- A firefight for love? Not exactly my style, babe. Sorry, though.. I am sure I could whip up something, just for you. Haha.

If we're doing the whole punk rocker deal, I could implement a little character into that as well. You two seem set on being romantic and such, so I'll let you run with the ideas, and I shall adapt. =D

Amorous..? Polyamorous, ftw!

It's pretty hard to do polyamorous and stay PG-13. Maybe that should be something for if/when we get approved?
If you'd like to roleplay with me as a punk rocker then you're more than welcome to start a thread for us to talk about it.
This thread though is for Knight and I to come with something. :)
I'd rather do 1x1 RP for now.

Inked Harlequin

Quote from: blackknight1239 on June 15, 2010, 11:23:45 PM
Maaaaybe a little. I've been feeling rather...amorous, lately. :P
Hmm...I kinda like that idea. And I'm honestly out of PG-13 ideas at the moment, so I think we could go with that!

So, would you like me to be your PA, an ex-lover or a fan that you haven't met before? :)
It's gonna be hard to keep this PG-13 though!

TheWhiteEmperor

Ahh, I see. My apologies, I didn't even bother to take notice of the fact that you wanted to be alone. ^-^' My sincerest apologies.

Inked Harlequin

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on June 15, 2010, 11:36:55 PM
Ahh, I see. My apologies, I didn't even bother to take notice of the fact that you wanted to be alone. ^-^' My sincerest apologies.

It's fine! :)
I didn't mean to sound rude or anything.
I really would love to start a roleplay with you.
If you just make a thread in this forum and link me over to it then we can brainstorm some ideas?

blackknight1239

Gotta agree with Tink on this one. At least for now. I'm sure we'll be able to have some fancy group thing soon!

Inked Harlequin

So... PA, ex-lover, fan?
Any other ideas?

If you just want to jump into a roleplay to see how we go then I already have an exes setup that I used on here earlier that I could re-post?
It's completely up to you!

blackknight1239

I'm liking the exes set up the most, to be honest. Let's roll with that.

Inked Harlequin

Do you mind me using the same setup or would you like me to come up with a new one?
I get more detailed as I go along so please don't think that I'm going to be an awful player because the setup isn't a huge essay! I usually type around about the same as the person I'm playing with does.
My posts have been pretty short to the other person I'm playing with but that's because his posts aren't huge.

blackknight1239

Inked Harlequin

blackknight1239

Excellent! And I think I have enough time to post before bed.

Inked Harlequin

Quote from: blackknight1239 on June 16, 2010, 12:31:37 AM
Excellent! And I think I have enough time to post before bed.

Woop woop! :)
Well it's gone 6:30am here. See what you've done to me? I should've been in bed hours ago! :P
What time in your crazy time shall you be gracing the boards of E?

blackknight1239

Haha, well, I have no job, so basically it's all free time. I'll be on again in about 11 hours. That's about 11am here.

Inked Harlequin

So haven't you got time to post before you leave? :(
If you hate the setup then I can make one that's a hell of a lot more detailed?

blackknight1239

Ah, but I did post, miss.

Unless I've gone mad, of course.

Inked Harlequin

You did! :). I love your character!
Sorry, I got a bit nervous, really rusty with the 'ol RPing! I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things with the next few posts!
I've replied to your reply! I hope you like it.

blackknight1239

Aha, well, lemme pump out a quick reply. I'm liking your character too. She's sounds pretty cute.

Inked Harlequin

Thank you! :)
I usually base my characters on me, but just slightly different.

blackknight1239

Ah, well, you're clearly a knock out, then :P

Inked Harlequin

Thank you! :).
I'm not a slim girl though, not huge either.
I like to call myself curvaceous. ;)

blackknight1239

Oh, but isn't that the best? Girl's gotta have a little chub, fillers her out!  ;)
Unfortunately, I've put on a few pounds lately.
Got hit by the freshmen 30, and when from "chubby" to "overstuffed". ^^;;

Inked Harlequin

Gah! I wish there was a way we could chat off of the site as well as on it, but we're not allowed to give out personal details until after we're accepted! Damn! :(

blackknight1239

Weeeell, if you got msn, my hotmail would be the same as my user name. AIM, and YIM too. Of course, that's if you got. :P