Seeking Rapid Response Co-Author for Gender Transformation Story

Started by Star Safyre, May 26, 2011, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

Good day, all!  This request has been posted here as well as in the One-Shot forum.  I've two weeks of summer break before we head out for a two week road trip.  I'm looking for a rapid response one-shot that would entail multiple responses per day.  We would need to either conclude or pause the story by June 9th.  If you're up for writing under a deadline, here are the ideas I have to offer.  Of course, please consult my O/O's before contacting me.  Though this is not a "first-come, first-served" situation, I would love to work out the details and start writing with a quality author as soon as possible.

Name: The Fledgling Fleshcrafter

Content: Extreme: sexual transformation; minor blood play; vaginal, anal, and oral contact.

Scenario: Set in the Old World of Darkness, a man is on the prowl at a BDsM club looking for a little kinky fun.  He is approached by two women: a severe, dominant, pale woman leading her female slave on a leash.  The dominatrix tell him that the slave is being rewarded with her choice of a lover for the night under the condition that the domme be present to monitor the events and that her slave has taken a shining to him.
(Spoilered for those who don't care to read description of an Extreme scenario.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The dominatrix is in fact a Tzimisce, her pet being her ghoul.  The ghoul has begun her training in fleshcrafting, having already altered her own body to feature several loops by which her mistress chains her as well as modifying her own genitals to feature her own vagina as well as a retractile penis.  The encounter begins normally enough with the ghoul and man engaging in various fairly vanilla sex acts.  Once he is physically bound or Dominated, the ghoul begins using her fleshcrafting abilities on him, creating a functional vagina where his penis had been.  To further placate him, the vampire will feed on him while he is being fleshcrafted.  The ghoul then tests out her newly crafted human sex toy with her own fleshcrafted penis.

Setting: OWoD typical gritty urban underground

Requirements: A quality author of any gender who can respond rapidly over the next two weeks.  Please express interest in either portraying the Tzimisce and ghoul or the male victim. 

Other info: Please PM with interest and to fill out details.

Name: Touch Me Not for I Am the Mage-King's

Content: NC Exotic-Between the harem woman and the eunuch, expect tribadism, giving and receiving cunnilingus, and mutual masturbation.  Between the eunuch and the mage-king, expect nonconsensual bondage, fellatio, vaginal (and possibly anal) sex, degradation, light whipping, hair pulling, and verbal abuse.

Scenario: A mage-king with the strange and unusual power to alter living flesh keeps a harem of unmodified lovers.  Guarding his collected lovers are selected eunuchs: strong, warrior men who have been altered by him.  Rather than having a guard simply castrated, the mage-king crafts each guard's genitals into a vagina.
The newest eunuch of the mage-king's guard intrigues the seasoned harem girls, and they make a game of who can seduce him and have him punished first.  (Perhaps drugged) he gives in to the seduction and is discovered bedding one of the mage-king's women.  As punishment, the eunuch is bound and raped by his king.

Setting: Fantasy

Requirements: An author of any gender to respond rapidly over the next two weeks and would portray either the eunuch or the tempting harem girl and the mage-king.

Other info: Please PM with interest and to fill out details.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Star Safyre

A co-author has been chosen!  Much thanks to all who showed interest!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones