CLUE! Sexy Murder Mystery - Interest Check (2nd attempt)

Started by Mathim, August 28, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I like that you used Sherlock for it, LOL.

I wonder if bumping this after so long will be able to get anyone else's attention? Do we even have half a dozen active and willing people? If so we can start, otherwise...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Yukina

I'm here, though I barely remember the character I made.

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Yukina

Quote from: Mathim on August 08, 2018, 07:00:01 PM
Isn't it on, like, page 1 or 2 of this very thread? ???

I know. I just meant I haven't looked at the sheet in a while.

Mathim

I may just send a group PM to everyone who showed interest and/or created a character profile already (except you, Yugi, obviously). Let me go through the thread and collect names. Actually, let me look for the old thread and get more from there, too. I'll do it when I get home from work.

TeacupTwink

Ha, I just returned. It makes sense I'd be drawn to this given I've already shown interest. Ha. :)

lux89

Player Name: lux89
Character Name: Sam Sable
Color Theme: Black/Brown
Face Claim:
Charlie Hunnam

Role: Inspector
Profession: Homicide detective
Motive: -Catch whodunnit!-
Orientation: Gay, switch.
Kinks: Wrecking the mansion one room at a time.
Likes baths, showers, swimming pools, jacuzzis.

Mathim

Well, now I know where the Pokemon Sableye gets its name.

lux89

xD
I do like Sableye. And I love CLUE. Is Sam Sable accepted?

Dragongoddess

I was going to offer a character to play the inspector but I see you've got that filled.  Haha good luck!

lux89

TeacupTwink

Ha, secretly praying for a Miss Fisher.
" Why do you think you can just run off on your own? "

Mathim

Quote from: lux89 on August 13, 2018, 03:52:59 PM
Can there be more than one Inspector?

I don't see why not. I kind of want them to have a Thompson and Thompson vibe from Adventures of Tin Tin.

Dominique

I  always loved the game Clue, and I'd really be interested in making a character for this. Just out of curiosity though, how is the F - M balance? It looked very female heavy on the first two pages and as much as I love women ( ::) ) I also like a semblance of balance!

Mathim

We had lost one female prospect who went as far as submitting a profile, but I'd say it's roughly 50/50 so far.

DrLovegood

Mathim

Both this one and my Jumanji game were left unchecked for quite a while so I guess I just don't have the audience for my personal favorite ideas that I wish I did.

Mathim

Just for the hell of it, putting this back out there.

avarus

DrLovegood

Mathim

But it's still just the same small handful of people...we need new blood to get this moving.