Non-Nintendo characters appropriate for Smash Bro's

Started by Sabby, February 08, 2010, 03:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I don't follow or particularly enjoy Brawl, but I saw a chibi character of War from Darksiders, and had the thought of playing as him in Brawl ^^

So what Non-Nintendo characters do you think fit into the SSB gameplay and style? War is a bit easy, because of his design and similarity to Link, but I'd so throw a Predator in ^^ Combistick combo's, slow targeting, but damaging Plasmacaster, Alien tail whip for grab attacks, Smart Disc for throwing, then theres that awesome gauntlet that allows kinetic super punches.

Plus, the self distruct nuke could make a cool Final Smash. take everyone down with you.

Spell

Brawl needs Moar Megaman X! It would be SO easy to make him a Samus/Kirby hybrid. If he KO's a character he gets a variation of their B move. Final smash would of course me Ultimate Armor X. ^^
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Inkidu

Alien and predator? I didn't realize that constituted appropriate?

Um... lets see...

I was thinking Kane from C&C it's nice to know I'm not really overstepping any bounds. XD
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

thebobmaster

I'm seriously wondering why Simon Belmont didn't get into Brawl. I mean, he has so many opportunities for moves! The Vampire Killer, holy water, the throwing knife...
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Brandon

To do Simon Belmont they would have to get Konami's permission (they did the first Castlevania). Come to think of it, are they still in the market?

What they need is the following. Some are old SNES iconics but they dont belong to the nintendo company

Megaman (ask Capcom to transplant him from the vs. games minus the super moves and you have a solid fighter already made)
A Big daddy (From bio shock, nothing says kid friendly protector like a big daddy)
Gordon Freeman (From Half life, just cause it would be awesome)
Earthworn Jim (was a super nintendo Iconic when I was a kid)
The lost vikings (Also Super nintendo iconics when I was a kid)
Cecil and Terra (The main characters from Final fantasy 4 & 6)
Conker (From Conker's bad for a day)
Ladd Spencer (From Bionic commando)
Ryu Hayabusa (From the original Ninja Gaiden games)
Sara Kerrigan, the queen of blades (from starcraft)

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Will

Earthworm Jim was more of a Sega character, although he was ported to the SNES.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Wolfy

Banjo and Kazooie. :p

Or Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, etc.

or Ristar. :P

Or Heady, from Dynamite Heady.

or Alex Kidd. :P

Or Kid Chameleon. xD

Mathim

Wow, nostalgia attack!

Oh, I've got a good one: Phoenix Wright!
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sabby

DrFier

Non-nintendo characters? Someone I think would be great is Konami's Solid Sna...

wait.

Anyway I would like to see more non-nintendo characters in the series.

More of the old sonic characters would be nice,  and eventually the chief (not happening anytime soon.), but anything can be made to work for the series.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

subfuta

Ive been a gamer for a long time...So I have a few, some already mentioned, like Simon Belmont and Bub&Bob. And megaman >.<

One character comes to mind to me, though it might not fit in, would Chrono from chrono's trigger, or maybe Robo >.<

As for another sonic character, perhaps Tails or Knuckles...

Sabby

Crypto, from Destroy All Humans. Anal Probe attack could just make the enemy it burrows into 'pop up' and not be able to stop running for a short period. And his Final Smash would be the time altering ability he learns in Path of the Furon... ya know, the one that lets him lift 10 people up, bundle them together in mid air, pull up two trucks and freeze them on either side, then resumme time and CRUNCH.

Shadow, Knuckles and Tail for sure though ^^ I find all three characters to be insanely cute and hot. I'm aware I said that aloud... I has no shame. *is such a furry*

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Brandon on February 10, 2010, 05:32:19 PM
To do Simon Belmont they would have to get Konami's permission (they did the first Castlevania). Come to think of it, are they still in the market?

What they need is the following. Some are old SNES iconics but they dont belong to the nintendo company

Megaman (ask Capcom to transplant him from the vs. games minus the super moves and you have a solid fighter already made)
A Big daddy (From bio shock, nothing says kid friendly protector like a big daddy)
Gordon Freeman (From Half life, just cause it would be awesome)
Earthworn Jim (was a super nintendo Iconic when I was a kid)
The lost vikings (Also Super nintendo iconics when I was a kid)
Cecil and Terra (The main characters from Final fantasy 4 & 6)
Conker (From Conker's bad for a day)
Ladd Spencer (From Bionic commando)
Ryu Hayabusa (From the original Ninja Gaiden games)
Sara Kerrigan, the queen of blades (from starcraft)

Yea, Ryu Hayabusa was on the Nintendo system long time ago.. Ninja Gaiden games were remade/remodel, I am trying to remember the name of the older ones when they were on the Nintendo, I think it was Nintendo, or Snes that Ryu Hayabusa made his first appearance; before later he started appearing on Xbox and 360 and then PS3. >.> I think it was just called Ninja Gaiden though for the NES. Unsure, it has been a long time and unfortunately I pawn away all my classic Nintendo games away.

I think there is also a Nintendo DS game for him, so I think he partially belongs to Nintendo; unless he was completely bought out to other systems....?

Other than that. *Shrugs.* I dunno, for some reason it amuses me thinking of a Kirby Ryu(not ninja Ryu) but Ryu from StreetFighter game doing a Hodoken(sp?) with a little red bandanna on.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}