Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

(Ouch... That one stung a bit.)

Granted, your purpose is actually to produce bio-energy in a holding cell for futuristic machines that have imprisoned your mind in the Matrix.

I wish I could manipulate reality to my own choices.

QuirkyFelicity

(Sorry sweetie. I didn't mean for it to become so mean-spirited. All in good fun, no hard feelings, and all that.)

Granted, but every time you manipulate reality, it becomes a bit more unstrung until the entire reality unravels and goes away.

I wish I knew what I could give the people on my Christmas list.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Ritsu

( ;D It's all good. I didn't get upset by it. It was just one of those "Oh... Ouch" moments.)

Congratulations, you know what you 'could' give them, which is many many things they'd absolutely hate.

I wish I could shrink and enlarge things at will.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you accidentally shrink a person only in parts. Disaster comes soon after.

I wish I could change my appearance as it appears to others to anything I wanted.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Rogue

Granted, but you're own appearance is one you find horrific and you always see yourself as you are.

I wish I could turn invisible at will.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you willed yourself invisible and cannot turn yourself visible at will, only at the most inopportune moments.

I wish I could remember every dream I ever had.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Granted, but they all automatically become horrible nightmares. Past, present and future.

I wish there was some way of deciphering the true meaning of life, the universe and everything in it (Deeper than simply, 42)

ilaughatmyself

Granted, but the knowledge no one believes, and you eventually go insane.

I wish to have this wish have only good consequences.
"Does this look like an arcade?
Tryin ta play games? See this sawblade?
See the silhouette of a stalker
In your walkway? Better cooperate
Or get sauteed and rotisseried
While your hogtied."
--Eminem, Untitled on Recovery

diamonedsky

Granted, but your wish was too vague and the good consequences were wasted on nothing.

I wish I could go back to sleep.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

ilaughatmyself

Granted, but you slept eternally, never awakening again.

I wish that I could be faster than a speeding bullet.
"Does this look like an arcade?
Tryin ta play games? See this sawblade?
See the silhouette of a stalker
In your walkway? Better cooperate
Or get sauteed and rotisseried
While your hogtied."
--Eminem, Untitled on Recovery

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you can never stop, so every time you try to come near someone, you hurt them.

I wish I could teleport wherever I wanted without the risk of splinching.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Granted, but you will always be immobile until you teleport back to your previous spot.

I wish to have the ability to manipulate the appearance of others.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but they can never change back and resent you forever for it, leaving you completely alone.

I wish I could paint anything I could imagine in perfect and precise detail.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Granted, but only if it's painted in your own blood, slowly killing yourself.

I wish ti have the power to cause arousal with just a look.

daddysgirl87

Granted, but everyone you look at would become aroused no matter who it is.

I wish I was a mind reader.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Rogue

Granted, but you become enamored with different peoples thoughts, not being able to focus as they cloud your mind constantly.

I wish I was already done with college so I could get a non-retail job.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but although you are finished with college, the only job you can get is working at the local soup kitchen. While it isn't retail and it helps thousands each year to survive, it is completely non-profit, and you are starving yourself as you use your recently gained experience to provide them with hope.

I wish I could take the classes I wanted this semester, not necessarily the classes I need.

EMO

Granted however you will have to take two extra years of the classes you need.

I wish I was immortal, indestructible, and outright unalterable in body, mind, and soul.

Rogue

Granted, but before it's granted you are turned into an adorable kitten.

I wish I had penultimate cosmic power!

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but since google has informed me penultimate means the equivalent of next to last, you can't do much with your power aside from make the wind blow a bit harder.

I wish I could find a job that would make me happy.

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, you love your job, but that six hour commute each way isn't so present.

I wish I could go back in time.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you irreparably change the past, leaving the present a hollow shell of horrible consequences. At least you had fun...

I wish I had someone good to roleplay with.

Darkfold

Granted, but the good role player wnts 2 no if u undastnd im & his funi way ov txtspk.

I wish I had 3 wishes

O/O

QuirkyFelicity

(That is in no possible way someone good, but nice corruption nonetheless)

Granted, but you wish for every time you wish for something, someone else in the world wishes that wishes can't come true.

I wish I knew how to speak more than two real languages fluently.

Rogue

Granted, but you speak all of them at the same time and no one wants to talk to you.

I wish I could enjoy dnd.