Twilight rp (FxF)

Started by Usani, March 06, 2013, 08:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I'm looking for someone who has seen the Twlight series and is willing to play Rosalie for me.  Between her and Alice Rosalie was always my favorite, especially in Breaking Dawn.  I don't really have a plot in mind yet but would love to talk over some ideas in PM.

Usani

I wanna re-open this thread and if anyone is willing to play Rosalie here is how the rp will start just to give you an idea:   Raven always had a good life.  She had amazing friends who treated her like family and always was willing to help others when in need.  Raven lost both her mom and dad when she was 17 years old due to a car accident.  By then she was already living on her own and finishing high school a year before everyone else.  She was later accepted into one of her top college choices and majored in Nursing.  She said it was always her dream to help people and to be there for those who have lost loved ones.  So on top of being a full time nurse she was also a grief counselor and at only 23 years old.

That was her life then...now she was running for her life.  About a year ago she was kidnapped by someone who she thought was just a nice guy giving her a ride home.  She had met him before at a local restaurant and he seemed pretty nice.  That was until she thought he was driving her home when in reality he had other plans.  He had been stalking Raven for a long time and wanted her, so he kidnapped her and kept her in his basement.  He kept her fed but not enough and he tortured her most of the time every single day. 

Well, today was the day she finally was able to escape.  She managed to get herself untied and crawled out through the basement window.  She ran for her life, she wasn't sure where she was going but it didn't matter.  Just when she thought she was far enough she suddenly saw a car approaching, it stopped and then a man climbed out of the car.  The look on Raven's face was absolute horror, she ran as fast as she could but it was too late he grabbed her and pulled her to the ground and began beating her senseless.  She tried to scream for help and fight him but that just made it worse, he eventually knocked her out cold leaving her for dead.