High School Cuckold/Tease

Started by pleaseteaseme, December 06, 2016, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hey,

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Before getting to the role I would just like to say that your real life gender or orientation does not concern me in the slightest, if you're happy to play the female role in this then I would be more than happy to discuss it with you.

If the thread title wasn't obvious I'm looking to play a cuckold scenario. It doesn't HAVE to be high school in setting; however the scenario I'm going to outline is based in that type of setting. In addition to that what I'm looking for isn't set in stone, I'm willing to tweak or change elements if it might bring things more into your line of thinking or fulfil any preferences of your own.

The basic setup of what I'm looking for is this:
- I would play a somewhat average/geeky/nerdy high school student. He's a nice enough guy, though he's far from a player or confident around girls, however the one thing he does have is that he's from a very wealthy family.
- You would play a beautiful, queen bee type of girl. She's popular, confident, and most importantly she is manipulative.

She makes her move on my character, unexpected to say the least, but so head over heels for her is my character that he cannot see it for anything other than amazing. He's totally swept up in her, how she flirts with him, drives him wild and seemingly wants to date him. He's sure he's just hit the jackpot.

However, she has other ideas. She knows he's rich, he could provide an amazing life for her, however it would just kill her reputation and high school/college life by getting tied down with a guy like him. The perfect excuse comes around when they start to get intimate, he has a small penis. She can't help but giggle, calling it cute and so on, and being the type of guy he is he doesn't put up much of a fight. This gets the gears turning in her mind. She has the perfect solution. She'll cuckold him, and he'll have to enjoy it.

Her plan is to tell him this big convincing lie about how the football player she used to date couldn't keep it in his pants, and she's not going to date a guy who will cheat on her. Presenting him with a chastity cage he is made to wear it, and then spends the next few days going nuts as he cannot get any sexual gratification until she gives it to him. She's not exactly planning to be generous with it either, maybe once a week she might allow him out to make a mess to begin with. As this goes on she knows she has to keep him on her side, so she allows him to spoil her with dates and gifts, teasing his cock, assuring him that soon she'll give him the relief he craves whilst delaying it that little bit more to ensure she keeps the upper hand. He's not exactly fighting her, but she knows that for this to work she has to ensure he's eating out of her hand.

Then comes the 'problem' of her relief. She needs to be satisfied, and what he's packing just cannot give her that. So whilst dangling his orgasm before him she has him agree to allow her to see a friend who will fuck her. Naturally to her that's just the green light to fuck whoever the hell she wants, when she wants, knowing that her boyfriend will be there waiting for her afterwards, unable to do anything but smile and tell her that he loves her because if he doesn't then he'll have to go another few days before he can potentially get any sexual relief of his own.

She'll tell him what she's doing, how these other guys make her feel so good... but none of them can give her what he can and so she wants to continue seeing him. Naturally he agrees, he is desperate to stay with her after all, even if she humiliates him something awful at times. As things progress she's making him wait longer and longer between orgasms, guys are being more brazen with her at school and at the wild parties, even just groping her and taking her hand and leading her away whilst she stands talking with my character. They know what's going on, and he's nothing to fight it with. Even when she makes him throw a party at his house, telling him how amazing it will be, hinting at finally letting him fuck her after... all that happens is she and her friends fuck who they want at the party, he's left denied and humiliated to clean up the place whilst she sleeps in his bed, telling him she's too worn out to give him anything now.

In time she'll start to speak about his own relief like it's a chore, why is he so selfish as to only worry about his own orgasms and not think about hers. Carefully teasing and manipulating him so that he's always interested in her, always drooling, and yet she's having to give him less and less to keep on running on back to her.

If required I am happy to play other characters, and it would be great if you would be willing to as well, but this isn’t required.

As I said, it’s an example of the type of scenario that I am looking for, I’m happy to change and tweak things if it might help bring things in line with your own tastes. If you’re interested in discussing this further then please send me a PM as I’d love to discuss things in more detail with you.

pleaseteaseme

Still really craving something along these lines!