Pirate Recruitment

Started by VandalSavage, May 18, 2008, 09:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VandalSavage

Ahoy.

A player is needed to occupy the role of Quintus in the high-intrigue, low-morals, high-conflict saga of 'Pirates of the Red River' - the story of a small band of pirates in the ancient world struggling to overcome their captives in the midst of a mysterious war zone.

In short, we need a good writer looking to be a very bad man.

More information on Quintus, including points from his background and his aptitudes, is available on request to me, but I am open to extensive modification of his character so long as it doesn't contradict anything already openly established in the narrative.

I encourage any applicants to skim through the initial thread I linked above, ask questions of me and the other players, and look at the most recently active location threads to get a sense of the game.

Bliss

*bump*

We very much need a Quintus - my character is stuck mid-coitus! *pout*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3