Twisted Twins - BDSM - Females wanted

Started by mermaidmaster, July 27, 2013, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mermaidmaster

This is a story about two brothers, identical twins to be exact. They were inseparable  as boys always getting into trouble together, liked the same music, had the same style, and they were both in Master/slave relationships. However there was one big difference Paul was a gentle Master he used mild techniques to train his slave not wishing to inflict high levels of pain. Austin was quite the opposite and took great pleasure in giving pain, pushing limits, and humiliation. His slave would often be bruised and kept out of the public eye for days after an intense session. Also the brothers inherited the family home which is situated on a large ranch so they share the home with their live in girlfriends.

Here is the twist:  Cindy has always envied Tanya, and has had countless fantasies of being manhandled, bound, and taken. While Tanya has reached a point of just wanting to experience a softer more loving hand and starts confiding in Paul for advice, eventually ending in passion taking over. Meanwhile Austin begins noticing Cindy and ultimately ends up more than fulfilling that fantasy of hers.

At first I see them all keeping their secrets, sneaking around to indulge in their sorted affairs, but at some point it all comes crashing in, possibly Austin becomes bold and decides he wants a night with both and forces Tanya to watch and participate with him and Cindy and maybe Paul walks in on them all but I am open to all avenues of how that takes place. I would however like to see the girls have a bit of a cat fight at one point, along with jealousy and other emotions between them all.

Characters needed:  the two girlfriends

•   Austin- Strict and Sadistic Master (player Harmony- yes I’m trying something new here)
•   Paul- Patient and Gentle Master (player Mermaidmaster)
•   (Austin’s Girlfriend)-Tanya (player needed)
•   (Paul’s Girlfriend)- Cindy (player needed)     

**girlfriend names are open to be changed

This game does include non-con situations, and other BDSM style scenes.

If you are interested and able to post at least once a day on the whole then please respond in this thread. We understand RL happens and would never hold that against a player.

MadJackal

I'm interested, I would very much like to play the role of Cindy

Harmony

Excellent Cindy it is. How about each character post here a brief character description with a look alike and the following questions answered.

[b][img]Replace with your characters Image[/img][/b]
[color=teal]Character Name-[/color]
[color=teal]Age-[/color]
[color=teal]Brief History- [/color](a short paragraph is perfectly fine.)
[color=teal]Player/Character Ons&Offs- [/color](mainly if there is something you wish not to happen please list that here.)

Harmony

Character Name-Austin
Age-29
Brief History- Much like his brother they both grew up in a happy home inheriting the place upon the passing of there parents. It was obvious as a child that Austin took some kind of wicked pleasure in the pain of others. If the neighbor girl fell off her bike he would just stare with a smile, while his brother Paul would rescue the maiden in distress. Both grew to be successful in business Austin becoming the owner of a motorcycle shop, while in his leisure time throwing small fetish type parties or attending any and all things in relation to his sexual preference. That being a strict and punishing Master.
Player/Character Ons&Offs- Player is into damn near everything/ Character is a Sadistic Master

mermaidmaster

Character Name- Paul
Age- 29
Brief History- Paul has always been exasperated by his brother Austin.  He is very gentle even though he is still drawn to being a Master.  He derives great pleasure from being firm but gentle with his slaves.  Austin became a doctor and developed a flourishing practice because his patients liked him and recommended him.  He wants to be firmly in control of his slave but at the same time, he wants her to enjoy the relationship as much as he does. 
Player/Character Ons&Offs- I am a passionate spankophile so if spanking isn't a major turn-on you won't enjoy this role play

MadJackal

Character Name- Cindy
Age- 18
Brief History- Cindy was a student in highschool. One night, during a wetshirt contest, she became ill and she went to a doctor. That's when she met Paul. Cindy was excited at first. He was handsome, caring, and in the bed, he was strong and hard. She liked being dominated at first, getting spanked, etc. Then, as time passed on, Cindy was getting bored. She always wanted more and more, and Paul wouldn't give her, he was always too afraid of hurting her, of not giving her pleasure. She kept having sex with him because she still liked him, but it was boring, she didn't feel the same passion as she used to.
Player/Character Ons&Offs- On : Spanking, dirty talking, giving oral, swallowing semen, public humiliation, exhib
Off : Blood, scat, urine

Harmony

Nice choice of play by for Cindy. So we just need the second girlfriend now and then we will get started.

Clio

I could play Tanya. Perhaps she wants a gentler touch because she's begun feeling used and worthless, and the physical toll is becoming too much? Because personally, Cindy is more my style, but both have promise. I just love the hard stuff. But I get both worlds this way.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Harmony

Excellent and yes you will get the best of both worlds as we will play through the entire lead up to the affairs and finding out etc. And yes that is a perfect reason for Tanya to start confiding in  Paul. So when you can if you could put up a little character reference for Tanya I will go ahead either this evening or tomorrow and put up the starting post and put a link in this thread.

Looking forward to the RP, oh and yes I enjoy the dark stuff as well and this will be the first time playing a male character for me so should be an interesting challenge.

Clio

Character Name- Tanya

Age- 25

Brief History-
Tanya was raised in a nice middle-class home in the country. She had always had a fetish for pain, but it took a while for her to realize and admit it. She was top of her class, virgin, the good girl. Then Austin came along. He was handsome, charming and very dominant. They started dating and he took her virginity and showed her everything. He owned her...used her...abused her body and kept her satisfied. For the first two years, it was wonderful. Yes, she was often bruised and battered, and kept out of the public eye for days, but it was everything she'd ever wanted...or so she thought. However, her complete submission to him (which came after a lot of her feisty personality hindering it along the way) made him bolder, and he took it further and further. She did love him, and he loved her, but one night he went far enough to accidentally break a rib and dislocate her jaw. They were able to make an excuse, and she never considered herself in an abusive relationship (she still doesn't), but it was taking a toll on her life.

Over the last three years things have gotten progressively worse. She'd always been close to Paul, but had never considered him in a romantic light. He now had a girlfriend, and Cindy had begun to stay with them. She was young, so they haven't been together near as long as Tanya and Austin, but they seemed to be in a good relationship. In fact, Tanya would often feel almost jealous as she saw Paul and Cindy cuddling...while she had a black eye and cuts on her breasts. She had met Austin while in college, and she has now graduated with a history degree. However, she has stopped going out much, and has been more a 'kept woman' recently. She's begun to feel a bit used and unloved, even though she knows Austin does care and love her...just as she does for him. Having dated Austin for 5 years now, she can't imagine her life without him...but she's wondering if perhaps she should.

Player/Character Ons&Offs- I'm open to nearly everything except scat and any talk or scenes involving sex with underage characters. (16 and 17 are underage in my opinion)
Specific Ons: (none of these are necessary or requested...just giving options) Aftercare, Anal, Being a Kept Woman, BDSM, Blood, Bondage, Bruises, Brutality, Creampies, Cuddling, Cum, Cuts, Dirty Talk, Dominant Men, Double Penetration, D/s, Exhibitionism, Fingering, Fisting, Force, Gagging, Gang-Bangs, Hurt/Comfort, Impregnation, Jealousy (over her), Knifeplay, Love, Love/Hate Relationships, Male Domination, Master/slave, Men, Multiple Male Partners, Multiple Penetration, Non-Con, Obsessive Partners, Oral (both ways), Pain, Piercing, Possessive Partners, Pregnancy, Protective Partners, Rape, Scarring, Sexual Exhaustion, Spanking, Squirting, Swallowing, Tattooing, Threesomes, Throat Fucking, Torture, Toys, Training, Vaginal, Wax, Whipping, Younger Woman/Older Man, etc...

Clio

Let me know if I need to change anything, or you don't like the model. I figured I'd make her older, but still a few years younger than the twins. That way she's been dating Austin for a while, and Cindy is a bit newer (I prefer not to think of sex below 18, so I'm telling myself that they've been dating for under a year...if that's alright for me to think). That would make sense as to why Cindy wants more, and Tanya needs less.

I assumed some things in my history section, but like I said, I don't want to god-mod...so please let me know if any of you three want me to add, take away or change anything.

MadJackal

Well that's exactly how I imagined the story ;)

Clio

Quote from: MadJackal on July 29, 2013, 12:05:16 PM
Well that's exactly how I imagined the story ;)

Really? Yay! I didn't want you to think I was making your character's history for you. Now I just need to see what the others think. :)

Harmony

Great history on the character actually I will probably throw a spoiler of each characters history at the end of my initial starting post which I am going to write , right now and will link it here when I am done. :)

Harmony

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=181085.0

Okay there's the link , the posting order for at least the start I would say will go Austin, Tanya, Paul, and Cindy. Hope everyone enjoys this roleplay and if you have any idea's as we move along please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Clio

Yay! Posted.

And btw, if any of you ever need or want me to change my post, feel free to ask. :)

Harmony

Awesomeness your post is great. I think we RPed before in a group RP. You were in Hotel California right? Of course I could be mistaken it's known to happen lol.

Clio

Quote from: Harmony on July 29, 2013, 10:09:12 PM
Awesomeness your post is great. I think we RPed before in a group RP. You were in Hotel California right? Of course I could be mistaken it's known to happen lol.

Yep. I was in Hotel California. :)

Harmony

Yay I do still have a brain.  :o ! Oh also thought I would let you two ladies know that should I disappear for a couple days it would be due to my 24yr old son being in a coma and I spend as much time with him as possible but will let you both know if at all possible.

Clio

Quote from: Harmony on July 29, 2013, 10:23:10 PM
Yay I do still have a brain.  :o ! Oh also thought I would let you two ladies know that should I disappear for a couple days it would be due to my 24yr old son being in a coma and I spend as much time with him as possible but will let you both know if at all possible.

Oh my! No problem at all. I'm so sorry for your family right now. I'll pray for him, and I hope he is able to recover eventually. *hugs*

Harmony

Ah thank you sweetie, I have strong faith and my RP is a good distraction so as not to obsess on what I can't change.

Clio

That's good. I'm here if you need anything. *hugs again*

So I guess it's MadJackal's turn? Once we're in separate scenes, do you still want to follow a specific order?

Harmony

No I think being there is only four of us that we can let it flow without worry of order. If we are paired off interacting as couples then we can just post back and forth as needed. As long as everyone feels comfortable about that.

Clio

Quote from: Harmony on July 30, 2013, 11:29:32 AM
No I think being there is only four of us that we can let it flow without worry of order. If we are paired off interacting as couples then we can just post back and forth as needed. As long as everyone feels comfortable about that.

I do. :)

Harmony

great so hopefully we see a post from Madjackal soon and forward we shall go. :)