[Renegades] Anti-Heroes In Space - A Science Fiction Adventure - Closed

Started by Wispyr, April 10, 2016, 08:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Most excellent! Welcome aboard.

That means we have 3 slots left, with four possible role options. So... Don't be shy. Get your space groove on... Oh and help Kellan with his drinking problem!

Wispyr

Alrighty. Looks like we be unable to seal the deal on this one. If we're not seeing any more levels of interest by the end of the week I'll close this recruitment.

That said; the concept is strong, so there is a pretty high potential for re-release in the near-ish future once I've had some time to rework some stuff and perhaps expand on it a little bit.

Raziel

Awww :(

In the words of edited Star Wars Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Lithium

I think it has a good shot to succeed if it's reposted in a little while, I find that new players are more prone to check request threads with fewer posts/pages in them. No need to be all doom and gloom. :)

Wispyr

A slight change in plans, do to a development in my life that happened just today, I will be closing recruitment for this game immediately.

Thank you everyone for the interest, and keep an eye out in the future for a relaunch / rehash / retelling of this story (or some very close replica of it). I apologize we weren't able to get it off the ground - but as it turns out that was probably for the best.

See everyone (hopefully) next time!