Egg Laying Pregnancy (F/F or F/Futa, other elements looking for dom)

Started by Far eyes, July 27, 2015, 05:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

The story is mostly based on some pictures and my own curiosity and a short story i have read some time ago. The basic idea is that MC gets captured by YC for the purpose of baring her eggs. The idea here is that YC is part of a species that is rare. I was thinking something Draconic, Arachnid or maybe even underwater. YC would produced the eggs and then implant them into MC they would ripen so MC could "lay them" but the process is flawed they never hatch YC blames MC

I would like it to be a D/S relationship, Pet play of a sort as YC dos not see MC as anything equal but i would like it to not normally be abusive, perhaps the first time when MC fails to do what her roll is.

In a partner, i am looking for somebody willing to write this more as just smut. There will be plenty of that in there but i do like at least some story and emotion with that. I also prefer partners who can write 3 or more paragraphs in a steady fashion, its not an absolute requirement but i find i struggle sometimes if the RP turns into one paragraph back and forth. I do not care about your actual gender

Some Picture Inspirations NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
With a breath play element
Like this one a Lot
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Far eyes

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0