News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Birds of Prey - Roommates (FxFxF - ?)

Started by Amberly, February 14, 2015, 11:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberly

It is a rather simple premise, three girls, students by day, crimefighters by night, living together in the same apartment as roommates. Their characters should be loosely based on Batgirl, Black Canary and Huntress but without paying too much attention to canon (I selfishly sign myself up for Batgirl for this rp, her new girly version is just too cute). Despite the somewhat ridiculous premise I would love to play this somewhat straight, nothing too over the top or goofy. 

Of course what would be a bunch of heroines without a villain or villainess to fight against? I would love a player for that role who is capable to play a baddie with poise and some sophistication and maybe can throw some low-level thugs into the mix as well.

The overall idea is that there will be a certain light-heartedness  to the scene especially when it comes to the interaction between the girls, the might be just friends or more but there will definitely be a lot of flirting and banter. Other than that I don’t mind a bit of comic-book style action and non-con, naughty thugs that occasionally get the upper-hand against the heroines, captures and rescue attempts, gloating villain speeches, etc.

Anywho…let’s see if there is some interest in this. I finally have some time to devote to E again and I would love to get this off the ground. Thanks for reading!

Amberly

ElvenKitten

Tentatively interested, though I have a lot of games going right now.

Myrra

That sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to play Black Canary if possible, I'm not too familiar with Huntress.

vin26m

I like DC comics featuring female characters, particularly Birds of Prey and Gotham City Sirens.

I'm interested.  I'd like to play villains, too, particularly Harley Quinn, along with Catwoman and Poison Ivy.

TFcommando

Would you be game for a Phantom Lady filling in for Huntress?  She's a non powered vigilante in the same vein, with plenty of flirty sex appeal.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Amberly

Quote from: AlinaLionheart on February 14, 2015, 12:51:34 PM
That sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to play Black Canary if possible, I'm not too familiar with Huntress.

Great! You are definitely in. Love your writing. I'm sure you will be great as Canary. The way I see it your character should really just be loosely based on her, no need to bring in much canon.

So with me as Batgirl and you as BC that means we have a spot left for Huntress...and the villain of course.

Amberly

Quote from: TFcommando on February 14, 2015, 02:08:33 PM
Would you be game for a Phantom Lady filling in for Huntress?  She's a non powered vigilante in the same vein, with plenty of flirty sex appeal.

To be honest I like to stick to the cast I mentioned. Also I would prefer if the female characters are played by someone identifying as Female or Liege in their profile.

Amberly

Quote from: vin26m on February 14, 2015, 02:02:44 PM
I like DC comics featuring female characters, particularly Birds of Prey and Gotham City Sirens.

I'm interested.  I'd like to play villains, too, particularly Harley Quinn, along with Catwoman and Poison Ivy.

I would probably prefer if you play a male villain or at least some male baddies/henchmen + your villainess. Would you be up for that?

Amberly

Quote from: ElvenKitten on February 14, 2015, 12:40:47 PM
Tentatively interested, though I have a lot of games going right now.

Would love to have you take part in this rp. As of right now the Huntress role is still open.

ElvenKitten

Always loved Huntress :-) and I have a few ideas already  :-)

Amberly

Quote from: ElvenKitten on February 14, 2015, 05:32:29 PM
Always loved Huntress :-) and I have a few ideas already  :-)

Great! Can't wait to hear them.

So with Alina as Black Canary, ElvenKitten as Huntress and me as Batgirl I think we are covered when it comes to the heroines.  Vin26m could be our villain but I like to hear back from him first.

It would be great if we could get the ball rolling on this quickly even without a villain at first, maybe starting with a scene in their apartment to establish their personalities.

Rex Pacis

I'll throw my hat into this ring for some general thuggish villainry if there is a need for it.

Feeling a black mask mafia type villain at the moment but I could go the super power route as well. Cause Super powers look like fun haha.

Hmm wonder if ear plugs can block a Canary cry?
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

vin26m

Quote from: Amberly on February 14, 2015, 05:20:58 PM
I would probably prefer if you play a male villain or at least some male baddies/henchmen + your villainess. Would you be up for that?

Sounds good.

How about if I play Harley Quinn and an army of her henchmen, the Deadpools?

Harley sends the Deadpools out to kidnap heroines.

At the moment, her motivation is unclear. 

Perhaps it is something the Birds of Prey should investigate.

Amberly

Quote from: vin26m on February 14, 2015, 06:37:55 PM
Sounds good.

How about if I play Harley Quinn and an army of her henchmen, the Deadpools?

Harley sends the Deadpools out to kidnap heroines.

At the moment, her motivation is unclear. 

Perhaps it is something the Birds of Prey should investigate.

Great! That works.

I like to keep things tight for now with regard to the number of participants but maybe we can add some other villains or even heroines after the story has moved along a bit.

As soon as I get a confirmation from everybody that we are ready to roll I will get started on writing the first post.

Looking forward to this!

ElvenKitten

I'm ready to go  ;D Maybe we can start out with a girls night in?

Amberly

Quote from: ElvenKitten on February 14, 2015, 07:06:04 PM
I'm ready to go  ;D Maybe we can start out with a girls night in?

That's exactly what I had i mind.

I will get things started as soon as I hear back from Alina.

Myrra

I'm definitely up for it, let's get this show started  ;D

ElvenKitten

I'm certainly stepping back from the version of Huntress from Arrow, she's a bit too dark I think.  :D
Thinking more fun and flirty.

Amberly

Quote from: AlinaLionheart on February 15, 2015, 02:25:10 AM
I'm definitely up for it, let's get this show started  ;D

Great! I should have the first post up by tomorrow.

Amberly

Quote from: ElvenKitten on February 15, 2015, 04:57:34 AM
I'm certainly stepping back from the version of Huntress from Arrow, she's a bit too dark I think.  :D
Thinking more fun and flirty.

Definitely!

So I got the IC and OOC thread (with the OOC one just basically a copy of my initial post for now).
I hope you guys bear with me as I don't have much experience coordinating such a rp. It probably makes sense to keep things somewhat coordinated with ElvenKitten posting next, then Alina and then vin but he should give the three birds a bit of time with each-other first.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223694.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223697.0