Switch lady in search of dominatrices

Started by Chrystal, June 08, 2015, 07:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I have a dream. Well, more a fantasy really, but I hope that someone somewhere sometime will create a group game that fulfils it.

I am (as those who know me will be aware) a lesbian. I am also switch, meaning that I will domme and sub equally. But although I will occasionally play domme in mixed company, I have an aversion to playing sub with male players. This is nothing personal, it's my problem, and I am forced to deal with it.  Unfortunately this means that 90% of the group games on E are games I have to play domme in.

Even when I think I have found a game where I can play sub, something goes wrong - either the player I am playing opposite drops out, or the game folds, or there simply aren't any dominant lesbians joining the group.

I am sorry to say that the tag "LGBTQI Friendly" has left me somewhat cynical. What I have found is that this sort of game is full of male players playing girls. Nothing wrong with this at all, but it puts me off. Again, this is my problem.

What I Am Looking For:

I would very much like to join a group game where I can play a submissive character who gets passed around between a number of dominant women characters. The setting doesn't matter, nor does the story.

My main concern is that my character is restricted to female players playing female characters.

I'm sure there must be games going which meet this criterion. If you have a game going where the dominant female characters are played by female players and they would like another sub to pass around, please let me know.

Alternatively, if you want to start a game that will allow the above scenario, I have a whole lot of ideas you could use if you don't have one of your own. Again, let me know.

Thanks.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

I'm game, hope some more will show up ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Zillah

I might be interested. Depends on details. :)

Chrystal

Yeah, going to bump this thread.

In the spirit of this particular forum, which is "Players Seeking Groups", I'm hoping that someone will start a group game that meets the above criteria, might be looking for players, or possibly a co-GM, and see my thread, think "Oooh, Chrystal is looking for a game like mine and I could do with an experienced player..." and post a link to their game idea here.

Just so long as it doesn't involve vampires, zombies or "cuddly" werewolves!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!