What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

(Congrats on your approval, Spiral.) I feel pretty! Oh, I'm so pretty!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SpiralEye

(Thanks  :)  I've been thinking about starting my own little hypno RP.  I'll probably start small, something in the one-shots section, or I might delve into group requests.  If anyone is interested in any sort of RP, feel free to PM me.)

Tremble mortals...  Death comes for you.
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Beguile's Mistress

Round and round she goes and where she stops no one knows.  Or dooooo they? :D

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

"It is an okay scythe. But it sure would be nice to have one of those turbocharged combined harvester with cup holder and GPS too...."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

SpiralEye

I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Captain Maltese

"It’s Slinky; it’s Slinky.

For fun it’s a wonderful toy.

It’s fun for a girl and a boy."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Swashbuckler

HannibalBarca

This chick will really be impressed if I hit the bullseye with this dart...
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Mnemosyne

If I hold my face like this for long enough, maybe I will morph into a wicked hawk?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

HannibalBarca

Maybe using my lipstick to make my mask this time was a bit much...
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

First of all, I am 6'5, you three are what, five-five? Do you really think it is wise to pick a fight with me?

HannibalBarca

You ever have one of those days when everyone you reap is really dense, like, you know--don't realize they're dead?  Yeah, thatAll fuckin' day.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

Damn, I lost my keys! Looks like I have no other choice but to get in through the kitchen window.

HannibalBarca

It's not like I enjoy wearing them, they're just...robes are a family tradition, you know?
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

There is this thing called courtesy, learn it!

HannibalBarca

So, this OSHA director called me last week, and actually told me he had a complaint about my scythe being out of code...can you believe this guy?
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

HannibalBarca

No...the wings aren't functional.  I thought that was obvious.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

HannibalBarca

Hey, appreciate the fog effects, they cost a shitload to maintain.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP