INCEST RP (need 1 F mom and possible a 4th family)

Started by Chreestafer, October 22, 2013, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavenAbove

Baalborn87

hey all. just to let  you know. im still in jst my laptop has died and i need to replace a part. would do it tonight but am going out for a halloween party. (in case you were wondring, im using my xbox to post this)

Baalborn87

MagicalPen

I can play the Father Role of either Family that still needs it.

Character Sheet:

Player: MagicalPen
Name: Andrew
Sex: Male
Family Role: Father

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Andrew has always been a strong willed, outgoing guy. He played all the usual sports but he really developed a love for the great outdoors when he went camping. He'd love to be able to share some of his survival skills and love of camping with others, but kids these days seem more interested in iPhones and computers then the outdoors and sports.

Casual Ons: Camping, the great outdoors, being active.

Casual offs: Lazy people, whiners, cockiness

Sexual Ons Younger women, anal (giving), exhibitionism

Sexual Offs: Scat, Watersports, Beastiality

Fears: Losing any member of his family, not being there for his kids

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

ladia2287

Quote from: arthenwel on October 25, 2013, 05:54:12 PM
Sorry interwebs crashed

Player: Arthenwel
Name: Corbin
Sex: Male
Family role: Young twin brother
9 inches in length, unshaven. If you allow tattoos,
History: physically bullied when younger, he worked out to get strong enough to protect himself. Now, he protects the weaker kids and punishes anyone he sees trying to bully them with a certain ruthlessness. He is sexually inexperienced as he doesn't trust the girls at the school he goes to. He is a little paranoid when it comes to people that weren't his friends before he was strong. He accidentally walked in on his twin sister as she had come out of the shower and that had awoken some dormant sexual desires.
Casual On's: Outdoors sports(football, baseball, swimming), indoor games, (pool, video games), reading, wrestling/sparring.
Casual Off's: feet, tickling, over-arrogance(walking through the door and treating everyone like dirt beneath your feet)
On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
Fears: What lies in the dark(this is partially the unknown, but only in the darkness, the inability to move, not being good enough(failing himself and others), being alone.

Hmm... Methinks Clarissa will have a tiny crush ;)

Chreestafer

Quote from: Pixilicious on October 25, 2013, 08:06:05 PM
I think I may do the oldest daughter, if that's okay?

You may do as you wish dear :)

Feel free to post up a CS
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Baalborn87

I think at the mo, you get accepted if you chose a free character.

Chreestafer

Art you and anyone else i missed are accepted :)

Sorry I've been busy the last couple of days but I hope to have a ic thread up soon
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

Looks like the families are starting to shape up. *laughs maniacally *

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Chreestafer

nope, just list it and ill file it in there

once I have the ic up ill have a list of exact families and all that
Ons and Offs
F-List

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

hey all here is the character reference thread, please post your character sheets here so that I can keep order of you all :),

thanks!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188850.0

only character sheets!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Chreestafer

I still need everyone to post characters in the interest thread so that I can sort the families out please.
Ons and Offs
F-List

ladia2287